Author Topic: seem to be a lot of backstabbing Biden complainers and haters showing up on DU  (Read 491 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member C Moon (9,884 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215949111

There sure seem to be a lot of backstabbing Biden complainers and haters showing up on DU of late.

I hope DU is able to weed out any MAGA freaks. The US needs our party to be strong, so we can survive the lies the GOP's billionaire traitors are putting together.

:rotf:

Star Member womanofthehills (5,964 posts)

1. I think it's more that we are very scared right now

It's definitely not the best of times.

betsuni (17,730 posts)

2. Annoyed by the whining "but Biden promised" -- it's everywhere.

Everyone's ten years old and mad because Daddy promised. The anti-Democratic message will be that Democrats control government but don't get anything done. Both sides!

The constant:

Where's (Biden/Democratic leadership)? They're not doing anything, not taking anything seriously.

Democrats are bad at messaging. They should be more like Republicans, the right slogans, go on TV a lot. Why don't Democrats stop the right-wing media empire (it's easy!). Why don't Democrats stop everything bad Republicans do?

Every news source is right-wing unless I personally like what the article says (then even Fox News is perfectly fine -- sometimes the whole thread is a tedious kill the messenger mess).

Don't watch/listen/pay attention to/mention so-and-so because I hate them and you must too, or I will shower you with personal insults.

Gushing that a person I like should be president/Speaker even though completely unqualified for that job.

That Democrats are corrupted by legal campaign contributions (Big Pharma, Big Oil, donor class, lobbyists, billionaires, Wall St., corporations, oligarchy, kitchen sink). The only possible motivation is money.

Quoting someone is somehow "bashing."

:popcorn:

Star Member NurseJackie (41,246 posts)

12. I'm sick of it as well. All the passive-aggressive insults and insinuations that...

I'm sick of it as well. All the passive-aggressive insults and insinuations that Biden is incompetent and that his administration is corrupt. It reeks of bitterness and resentment.

The types of hateful anti-Biden comments and whining that you've described come from immature individuals who still cling to their "all or nothing" philosophy, and who never learned that in the real world, things simply don't revolve around themselves.

Quoting someone is somehow "bashing."

Amazing isn't it?

:yawn:

Norbert (4,553 posts)

3. I expect more of this

As the orange MAGAt continues to lose court challenges and slowly but surely the January 6 commission having some success, his lackeys will be here no doubt. Be vigilant.

:loser:

Star Member left-of-center2012 (30,551 posts)

5. Are you using the alert button?

You have the ability to alert on any post you feel doesn't support Democrats.

You may or may not win on the alert but you can try.

:naughty:

Star Member 634-5789 (2,711 posts)

6. Stand with Biden on all issues. He's America's ONLY hope.

It's going to take DECADES to get back to any kind of normal political landscape...if at all! We have to stand with Our President, stop any infighting.

:thatsright:

Brainfodder (3,773 posts)

10. I am mostly ignoring it, this is ludicrous, the obviously guilty AF greedy just needed rounded up!

Looking forward to this being in the rearview.

The lame excuses, the lame lawsuits, the wasting of funds in general on all this dumb****ery and ofc all the lying about anything to continue the grift/contrary long con/game, is past laughably absurd?

Guessing there are at least 666 people involved in this one, once history can count it.

Star Member LiberalFighter (42,172 posts)

14. If they appear to be new and doing it. Report it.

:panic:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Response to C Moon (Original post)Thu Oct 14, 2021, 05:22 AM
Star Member 634-5789 (2,711 posts)
6. Stand with Biden on all issues. He's America's ONLY hope.

It's going to take DECADES to get back to any kind of normal political landscape...if at all! We have to stand with Our President, stop any infighting.
If the struggle is going to take DECADES and a doddering old fool with one foot in the grave is your ONLY hope--you're screwed.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

He's America's ONLY hope.

Wait till this winter DUmmie, when everyone's energy bill is doubled.  That means yours, too.  Nobody will be able to pay it except your hated millionaires.  Financial chaos all around. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Wait till this winter DUmmie, when everyone's energy bill is doubled.  That means yours, too.  Nobody will be able to pay it except your hated millionaires.  Financial chaos all around.

The level of ****edness will eventually become apparent to them. Prices will continue to increase, especially for energy and for food. A trip to the outer rim of a grocery store, where all the fresh food is, should be alarming to anyone wanting to (a) keep Democrats in power, or (b) EAT.

This is going to be a brutal winter and people will begin to choose between eating and heating (that phrase is now trademarked by me but is available for free to the RNC).

Unemployment (real unemployment, which includes lazy ****ers and discouraged people) will go up slightly, and MARK MY WORDS now that we've broken the seal on simply giving people money, there will be another stimmy in the new year. The next thing waiting for people will come in tax season, when all 2021 benefits are taxed, and a lot of people who get checks in Feb-Apr WON'T GET ANYTHING.

We are ****ed for decades now - anyone who thinks anyone can get us out of this mess quickly is an idiot. Anyone who thinks BIDEN and his coterie of moronic SJWs can have any positive impact is beyond hope.

I can assure you that any lurking DUmbass reading this right now took away one thing from my predictions: "YAY! Another STIMULUS!"   :bigbird:
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Ruh-roh! Are some DUpipo out of step doing the Prog Goose-Step? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

Winter is coming! The Lieden figurehead is just like the last season of GOT. What a mess.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

I think they are starting to see actual money leave their actual bank accounts for actual items that they regularly consume, and the palliative effects of CNN complaining about Fox News, and Netflix shows about black and gay people sticking it to The Man, is quickly waning.  The self-assurance that Lizzo know she look good is starting to be colder comfort.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Must toe the party (or DUmp) line at all times!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Your fellow primitives pointing out Biden’s incompetence is the least of your worries.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Your fellow primitives pointing out Biden’s incompetence is the least of your worries.

#JoeThePedophile's actual incompetence - exacerbated by the effects of late stage dementia - would be much higher on the list of Commie cocksucker worries...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus