Author Topic: If Jesus was allowed to open carry you know what. Bouncy  (Read 483 times)

Online CC27

If Jesus was allowed to open carry you know what. Bouncy
« on: October 14, 2021, 07:58:56 AM »
Duncanpup (8,944 posts)

If Jesus was allowed to open carry you know what

He’d still be alive today , just got off the phone with my 2nd amendment kid brother. He was raging about Biden Harris taking our weapons having guns is our god given right he said , I said you’re right and then brought up Jesus and the apostles only if they could have opened carried they’d still be alive , cuz now there was a group of good guys only if.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215949492

This happened in  your mind.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: If Jesus was allowed to open carry you know what. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 08:08:33 AM »
The ignorance of Godless commies at DU never fail to amaze me. The only response they have is to offend and belittle people of faith. What normal person wants to associate with arrogant b-stards like that?

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 08:17:29 AM »
Read your Bible, Duncanpup (and what are you dunking puppies in?)

John 18:10-11
10Then Simon Peter drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus. 11“Put your sword back in its sheath!” Jesus said to Peter. “Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given Me?”…
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 08:44:34 AM »
Primitives are always trying to make some kind of stupid point by burping up some nonsense comment about Jesus or the Bible, so that did sound like something that a primitive might indeed say or maybe put it in a meme on facebook.  Dunce Cap most likely saw this on facebook and just made up the part about the conversation with the brother.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 09:21:06 AM »
 :whatever: A "Cool" short of a Cool story, bro. :whatever:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 10:23:05 AM »
:whatever: A "Cool" short of a Cool story, bro. :whatever:

Would have been better if he had lepers jumping out of bushes though.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 10:36:07 AM »
This happened in  your mind.

Why would Jesus need to pack heat if he could walk on water and turn water into wine?

Anyway, every time I read those smug bastards ridiculing religion, I always remember their positively onanistic attitude toward MLK, and their impassioned defense of black churches in the South. As usual, something doesn't compute.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 08:34:06 PM »
Duncanpup (8,944 posts)

he would have gotten an M240 and wiped out all you ass holes! :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 09:42:17 AM »
Duncanpup (8,944 posts)

He’d still be alive today , just got off the phone with my 2nd amendment kid brother. He was raging about Biden Harris taking our weapons having guns is our god given right he said , I said you’re right and then brought up Jesus and the apostles only if they could have opened carried they’d still be alive , cuz now there was a group of good guys only if.

He is alive - and some day fairly soon every single DUmmy (along with the rest of us) is going to be given very clear proof of that fact.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 10:35:24 AM »
If the story of Jesus proves anything it's: You can't trust the government to protect you.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 10:49:47 AM »
Some of them almost get it, but I sense some sarcasm....

PoliticAverse (24,330 posts)
2. Jesus was more into swords...

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

( Luke 22:36 )

Mariana (13,060 posts)
27. According to the gospels, Jesus constructed and used a whip.

John 2:13-15

The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.

Then there's the irony blind ones...

Deep State Witch (7,790 posts)
26. Does Anyone Want to Tell Them

That guns hadn't been invented yet? The first recorded use of a firearm was 1364 CE.

https://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/technique/gun-timeline/#:~:text=Historical%20timeline%20of%20the%20development,1400s%20%2D%20The%20matchlock%20gun%20appears.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 11:16:30 AM »
PoliticAverse (24,330 posts)
2. Jesus was more into swords...

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

( Luke 22:36 )

Swords were the frontline military technology of Jesus' time. As for David's sling, slingers were the equivalent of short-range artillery in that time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 01:13:39 PM »
If the story of Jesus proves anything it's: You can't trust the government to protect you.

High 5