Author Topic: The real..."Donald Trump" will finally emerge..  (Read 337 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The real..."Donald Trump" will finally emerge..
« on: October 12, 2021, 08:30:16 PM »
Star Member Stuart G (31,668 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215945870

Not just ...from one book..The Peril, by Woodward and Acosta...but from many to come

Total Selfishness, and Not Caring at all about the U.S.A....More stories to come in my opinion..Now that the idiot is
gone..and one story is out...there will be more...much more...(in my opinion)...

Also, as he get piled on, and has no ...power to hit back I think...more will pile on...

2. ;I believe it will matter to some....As the real word gets out....

family members will convince other family members of ..."the truth"...and..it will take time

The great majority of people 75% to 80% will finally realize what a total selfish fool Trump really is..
Maybe more.....A small percent will always admire this fool...but that will get smaller and smaller...

Trump's incompetence and selfishness...killed a lot of people that could have lived

6. I believe that "Word of Mouth" is the most powerful advertising in all of history..

People will convince people and the talk will abound...The negative talk about Trump will emerge in
a way that we haven't seen...but the number of .." true fans" will lesson in my opinion...

Trump caused the death of thousands of people...by his incompetence ...The GOP will change, and
those that admit Trump's total incompetence will emerge as leaders...That will also take lots of"time"

Maybe the 2022 election will help destroy Trump...We will see over time...how, and when it will happen..
But, I believe it will happen...

7. But the ..."cult" in my opinion will get smaller & smaller as we move along...

...being convinced gradually by....."the truth"...Maybe down to 15% ...One in seven not 40 per cent..

Star Member MyOwnPeace (13,508 posts)

9. It is becoming more obvious to me.....

that 'our' problem is NOT IQ45, but his followers that have filled seats in legislative organizations throughout the country. Seriously, just run the names and places:
TEXAS: Cruz, Abbott, Gohmert, Paxton
CALIFORNIA: Nunes
COLORADO: Boebert
IOWA: Grassley
PENNSYLVANIA: Toomey
FLORIDA: DeSantis
OHIO: Gym Jordon

Yes, I've left out TONS of names and states - and that's part of the problem. SO many are working out of the 'sight and focus' of the public, but yet they are working to their one common goal: "NEVER LET A DEMOCRAT HAVE A WIN!"

Was it Moscow Mitch and the "We must make PRESIDENT OBAMA a 1-term president?"
Was it Newt and the "Contract with America?"
Was it Reagan and his 'nodding head' - 'aw, shucks' bullshit?

WHATEVER it was - we MUST put together a unified fight to END THE SCAM!!!!!!

They've lied!
They have NO honor!
They ONLY care about a SMALL PART OF OUR POPULATION!!!!!

Joe's got it right - we need ALL DEMOCRATS to stand up and support him - and US!       

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: The real..."Donald Trump" will finally emerge..
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 08:39:31 PM »
has there been an increase in Trump obsessed threads at the DUmp the past few days?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 08:52:56 PM »
Response to NQAS (Reply #1)Tue Oct 12, 2021, 08:37 PM
2. ;I believe it will matter to some....As the real word gets out....

family members will convince other family members of ..."the truth"...and..it will take time

The great majority of people 75% to 80% will finally realize what a total selfish fool Trump really is..
Maybe more.....A small percent will always admire this fool...but that will get smaller and smaller...

Trump's incompetence and selfishness...killed a lot of people that could have lived

How are you going to convince family members?  At holiday get-togethers?  Are you willing to turn Thanksgiving into a super spreader event just to burp up your leftist talking points at your republican uncle?  Better off staying hunkered down in your fear cave than taking a chance on that. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 08:56:10 PM »
has there been an increase in Trump obsessed threads at the DUmp the past few days?

They're having a harder and harder time finding anything positive to say about #JoeThePedophile or any of his minions/puppeteers, so they have to fill the silence with SOMETHING...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 11:23:24 PM »

That's because they're scared shitless at the thought of Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump in 2024. The fear in their posts is so thick you can cut it with a knife.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 08:26:21 AM »
Almost every thread in General Discussion on the island is about Trump or somehow related to him.  Are they scared of him? Yes. But if the economy was humming along and things were generally good in the country, they wouldn't have anything to worry about. But these threads are not "See, with Trump out things are back to normal and doing great!". They're actually reflective that, without admitting such, the primitives realize the economy is getting worse, things are very bumpy instead of smooth, and that spells bad results for the party in power. They try as always to blame the R's for it, but they're only lending false hopes to each other inside their bubble.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 09:08:01 AM »
Wishing

And hoping

Won't get the Gotchas you want ......

If Donald Trump could sub-lease the empty space in Proggies' heads in which he's living rent-free ............... he'd be a slumlord.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 09:28:45 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 09:11:55 AM »
They're having a harder and harder time finding anything positive to say about #JoeThePedophile or any of his minions/puppeteers, so they have to fill the silence with SOMETHING...

Not a fan of Trump but I will say that I salivate the thought of the 2024 debates. By then I don't care how many listening devices they plant up Biden's ass - he's going to get dragged. Unless someone
real compelling steps up real fast, I'm going all-in for Trump again '24.

Unless, of course, someone finds a way to arrest and convict someone for doing absolutely nothing, and Trump ends up in prison. I doubt that will happen.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »

...for his second term as President.