Author Topic: Aren't you impressed, Trump-humpers!?!  (Read 383 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Aren't you impressed, Trump-humpers!?!
« on: October 12, 2021, 08:25:39 PM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (26,462 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215945895

Aren't you impressed, Trump-humpers!?!

It's now been almost a year since the 2020 election, and despite the best efforts of GOP lawyers, so-called auditors, ranting media bobble-heads and hysterical pillow salesmen, not a single iota of evidence that the election was 'stolen' has been unearthed.

Pulling off a stolen election would require thousands of operatives across the country working at multiple levels in the election process - and yet we managed to do it without leaving a single trace behind for you to find.

Gotta hand it to us. If you still believe the election was stolen, you also have to believe that we're ****in' geniuses.

:thatsright:

SouthernDem4ever (105 posts)

5. They are too stupid to realize that if it was stolen

Trump would not have won ANY states, Gym Jordan would still be leering at locker room showers, Marjorie Taylor Green would be doing something weird somewhere else, Kevin McCarthy would not be in the house and the senate would have a 65 seat majority for the Democrats.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: Aren't you impressed, Trump-humpers!?!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 08:38:41 PM »
Not a single iota?  Crawl out of your bottle and take a look around you stupid old she cow.

REASONS TO DECERTIFY AZ – THE LIST: 70,000 Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots (7 Times Biden’s Margin of Victory), Devices Missing, Data Deleted, Criminal Acts Referred to Authorities
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/reasons-decertify-az-70000-ballots-duplicated-material-issues-7-times-bidens-margin-victory-devices-missing-data-deleted-criminal-activities-referred-authorities/

That's just one state, you stupid old souse.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 07:18:02 AM »
Meanwhile, Terry McAwful, Cankles Clinton, and Stacey Abrams are glorified for still claiming past elections weren't legitimate.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 07:57:30 AM »
And here's where Nan falls short by not doing the same to her side. For instance, you can take what she wrote and do this:

Quote from:
NanceGreggs

Aren't you impressed,  fellow Trump-haters!?!

It's now been almost 5 years since the 2016 election, and despite the best efforts of Democrat lawyers, so-called auditors and agents of the government, ranting media and talk show bobble-heads, and hysterical celebrities, not a single iota of documented evidence that the election was influenced by Russia and/or Putin has been unearthed. No one has even been brought up on sustainable charges.

Pulling off a stolen, or even a tainted, election by a foreign government would require thousands of operatives across the country working at multiple levels in the election process - and yet Republicans managed to do it without leaving a single trace behind.

Gotta hand it to them. If you still believe that Russia/Putin interfered in the election, you also have to believe they're ****in' geniuses.

But she's incapable of writing this well-documented and proven truth because it doesn't fit what she wants to believe. Nan is unable to to defame the Dem party and the political left. That makes her unfit to be heard at all, except as humor to us and other conservatives.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 07:59:36 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 08:22:17 AM »
Aren't you impressed, DU? 3 presidential elections "stolen" by republicans, almost 21, 17, and 5 years ago, and not an iota of evidence they were stolen, nor a single person brought to justice for election-stealing. Meanwhile, the 'fascist' GOP sits around idly while the democrats try to censor, brainwash kids, create centralized control over elections, persecute their political opponents, spy on people, and creates draconian measures in a futile attempt to drive COVID to zero.

As for being "Trump-humpers", well, you're the ones who have been up his ass all this time.  :tongue:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 09:50:26 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 09:04:44 AM »
Meanwhile, Terry McAwful, Cankles Clinton, and Stacey Abrams are glorified for still claiming past elections weren't legitimate.

DU was founded on the false premise that GWB was not legitimately elected President.

Q/ How do you know NanceGreggs doesn't use voice recognition software to compose her rants?

A/ The lack of "hic" repeated throughout the rant text. :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 11:29:18 AM »
DU was founded on the false premise that GWB was not legitimately elected President.

Q/ How do you know NanceGreggs doesn't use voice recognition software to compose her rants?

A/ The lack of "hic" repeated throughout the rant text. :rimshot:

Mentioned before either here or at CU that occasionally when I read a screed by Drunken Aunt Nance or Wee Willie Pitt (in the olden days), I can smell the Marlboro's and whiskey emanating from my computer/phone while reading them.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender