Author Topic: If Biden pulls off these 3 big things, Dems will crush 2022.  (Read 514 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
If Biden pulls off these 3 big things, Dems will crush 2022.
« on: October 12, 2021, 08:22:17 PM »
Funtatlaguy (9,197 posts)

1. Get the second infrastructure bill passed at at least 2 trillion.
2. Get America fully double Covid vaccinated at at least 70%.
3. Convince SineManchin to do a filibuster carve out on Voting Rights.

I know that those are three big tasks.
But all are possible and all are preferred by a majority of Americans.
Go Joe!

:whatever:

Mike Nelson (8,298 posts)

1. I think...

... It's possible! The first two will get done, more or less. the results should be felt during Nov 2022. Also, Biden got Afghanistan out of the way early. His Administration is in better shape than the media says, I think...

:mental:

70sEraVet (576 posts)

17. I agree with you. It won't help Biden to accomplish a boat-load of popular things

if states with Repub controlled legislatures can overturn elections!

traitorsgalore (96 posts)

2. True, hopefully it'll be 3 trillion too

However, Texas and some other states will overthrow the dems that win and install their own puppets and refuse to accept legal challenges from the federal government. I hope I'm wrong but I know I'm not, and when that happens every Qanut fascist seditious trumplican will see it as their big opportunity to try to overthrow whatever statehouse or capital in whatever state they're in.

:whatever:

manicdem (106 posts)

7. #4 Trump prosecution. Nt

:rotf:

Liberty Belle (9,072 posts)

10. Immigration reform must be on that list - Latinos are sick of empty promises.

Congress needs to push through protection for Dreamers and beyond that, a system to allow a pathway for citizenship for those who have been here for years and committed no crimes other than immigration violations.

We also need a system where people can apply for work permits or temporary visas to visit family as one can do from most other parts of the world, but not Mexico or countries in Central and South America.

A friend helps rescue or recover migrants lost crossing the border. Too often they are dead. Some are fathers or grandfathers who were trying to come here to be with a daughter or granddaughter giving birth, or other family milestones. Why isn't there a legal way to do this?

:thatsright:

Star Member BlueIdaho (9,756 posts)

15. If President Biden achieves these three things

He will be the greatest president since FDR.

Star Member JohnSJ (80,081 posts)

16. The only way it will happen is up to Manchin, Inema, and the progressive caucus

The problem is Manchin and Sinema don’t care if we lose the majority on 2022. They have made that very clear

The way I see it, it will be up to the progress caucus to bend to the will of Sinema and Manchin, because they won’t.

Remember Manchin said before the primary in 2020, and he could not support Bernie if he won the nomination

This is what we are up against

Xolodno (4,861 posts)

23. Someone I know who is not a Biden fan, really roiled how the Afghanistan pull out was handled.

And said it will kill his presidency. Told him 6-9 months no one will remember or care much.

I'm thinking shortly before the mid-terms, they announce a 10k Student Loan forgiveness and a plan that needs to get through Congress that gradually forgives loans, caps what you pay prior to forgiveness, etc.

Younger people are harder to get out to vote during mid-terms, this lights a fire underneath their ass.

madville (5,742 posts)

27. They better figure out how to slow down inflation and rising prices

If the prices at the pump and grocery store continue rising at this pace, 2022 is going to be a disaster regardless of that other stuff. All people see their dollars buying less and less and it’s typically the #1 issue with voters, and voters will blame whoever is in charge.

:cheersmate:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: If Biden pulls off these 3 big things, Dems will crush 2022.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 08:37:40 PM »

all the dems have to do is push their voting "rights" bill to allow them to continue to commit massive voter fraud and they will crush any election from 2022 and beyond

Liberty Belle (9,072 posts)

10. Immigration reform must be on that list - Latinos are sick of empty promises. American Citizens are tired of illegal aliens being crossing into the U.S. and insisting they are entitled to all the benefits afforded to U.S. Citizens

Congress needs to push through protection for Dreamers and beyond that, a system to allow a pathway for citizenship for those who have been here for years and committed no crimes other than immigration violations. They should be punished, not rewarded for breaking our laws.

We also need a system where people can apply for work permits or temporary visas to visit family as one can do from most other parts of the world, but not Mexico or countries in Central and South America. and then once they are working in the Country under your "permit" program you will push to give them right right to vote and to make them citizens since there are already here

A friend helps rescue or recover migrants lost crossing the border. Too often they are dead. Some are fathers or grandfathers who were trying to come here to be with a daughter or granddaughter giving birth, or other family milestones. Why isn't there a legal way to do this? there is:
-In most cases, someone must sponsor you or file an immigrant petition for you.
-Wait until the petition is approved and a visa is available in your category. Then -apply for an immigrant visa. ...
-Get a medical examination.
-Go to an interview.
-Wait for a decision on your application.
https://www.usa.gov/enter-us
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 08:16:04 AM »
Xolodno (4,861 posts)

23. Someone I know who is not a Biden fan, really roiled how the Afghanistan pull out was handled.

And said it will kill his presidency. Told him 6-9 months no one will remember or care much.

I'm thinking shortly before the mid-terms, they announce a 10k Student Loan forgiveness and a plan that needs to get through Congress that gradually forgives loans, caps what you pay prior to forgiveness, etc.

Younger people are harder to get out to vote during mid-terms, this lights a fire underneath their ass.

Tell that to the 4000 Americans abandoned in Afghanistan after Brandon's unconditional surrender that are now being hunted down by the Taliban.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 08:31:05 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215945646

There's the link, if you care. 

A few DUmmies posted the useless:

Joinfortmill (3,436 posts)

26. Go Joe!!!

Are you DUmmies aware of a little something called "Let's go Brandon?"   :rofl: 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 08:59:21 AM »
I find it semi-impressive that a dimwit that stutters would have a plan named "Build Back Better".

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 09:19:31 AM »
I find it semi-impressive that a dimwit that stutters would have a plan named "Build Back Better".

no kidding.  What focus group thought that was the best  name for a plan that is supposed to rebuild the country? reminds me of that line in the movie Argo...

Personally I prefer Make America Great Again myself..

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 09:22:41 AM »
OK, what in Hades does this mean?

... fully double Covid vaccinated ...

Dummie Funtatlaguy is too ignorant to know that the J&J vaccine is single-dose? :whatever:

Dummie Funtatlaguy is too ignorant to know that two-dose vaccines are not unusual? :whatever:

Dummie Funtatlaguy wants people to receive two or more different vaccines? :whatever:

Dummie Funtatlaguy believes in semi-annual boosters ad infinitum? :whatever:

As for:

I doubt that would be a selling point outside of Progdom, and normal people are starting to realize these spending bills are massive pork and accomplish less than nothing.

I think normal people realize this "voting rights" act is actually a vote fraud enablement act.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 10:01:40 AM »
no kidding.  What focus group thought that was the best  name for a plan that is supposed to rebuild the country? reminds me of that line in the movie Argo...

Personally I prefer Make America Great Again myself..
I thought Make America Great Again Again would've been fun for a reelection
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2021, 11:26:54 AM »
If Biden pulls off these 3 big things, Dems will crush 2022

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

The demcorats are already done, the mid-terms are lost. the dunce they put in charge has made damn sure of it.
And I don't think this is going to be an average mid-term loss either. The damage is erupting flames 100ft into the air and no amount of media propaganda can cover for it.

Let's Go Brandon!

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2021, 01:19:42 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

The demcorats are already done, the mid-terms are lost. the dunce they put in charge has made damn sure of it.
And I don't think this is going to be an average mid-term loss either. The damage is erupting flames 100ft into the air and no amount of media propaganda can cover for it.

Let's Go Brandon!

Pretty sure that slogan on a t-shirt or baseball cap would have to be allowed into polling places. Just saying.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 01:53:46 PM »
I say that Slo Joe will go 0 for 3.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2021, 02:07:40 PM »
Nobody is clamoring for that shit except you idiot apes.

Your senile pedophile won't even be able to get food on the table or presents under the tree. All they can produce are transparently thin ideological excuses:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1448354448590446593
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2021, 09:21:24 PM »
Hey, DUmmie: People care much more about gas prices and inflation that hit them in the pocketbook than they do about how many trillion dollars the swamp can waste.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2021, 10:10:52 PM »

I know that those are three big tasks.
But all are possible and all are preferred by a majority of Americans.
Go Joe!

The primitives seem to think that if the democrats can pull off these "accomplishments" they will be seen as on a roll and winning, but that infrastructure bill would not be popular with the majority of the American people.  It would not be seen as a success.  It will only make the democrats less popular.  If they had any brains, they would focus all of their efforts on pushing through legislation that would help them rig elections even more than they already do because that's what they are going to have to do to win.  The Afghanistan disaster, the border crisis, inflation, CRT, pandemic power grabs, and on and on--nobody associates any of it with the republicans.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden