Author Topic: Malaise yelling from another, filthy room again  (Read 452 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Malaise yelling from another, filthy room again
« on: October 11, 2021, 11:21:01 AM »
Star Member malaise (236,644 posts)

Dear Anti- Vaxc folks

If you think you know more about Covid than someone with a Medical Degree
and a graduate degree associated with viruses as well as years of research on viruses, you're an even bigger idiot than we thought

If you think you know more than someone with a graduate science degree related to viruses when you never passed a science course at any level in high school, you're a damned fool If you think your research on anything is equal to experts who have been peer reviewed...in plain English, you deserve to be "Cained".

Your ignorance is not equal to knowledge and that word has meaning

Get a vaccine, get out of the way and STFU!

There is a problem with this screed, as with all of her screeds, which I will make "pellucidly" clear

Here is the vaccination rate for the nasty, sweaty, sofrito-and-weed stinking, violent tourist-trap hellhole known as Jamaica. I'll spare you the click: as of 10/8, 8.18% of the population of that ratty, greasy island is fully vaccinated.

Here, culled from the same source for the same time period, is a list of vax rates for  what a DUmmy would call the most backward-assed, anti-vax states in the US:

Alabama43.4%
Mississippi44.2%
Tennesee46.3%
Georgia46.5%

In fact, the state with the lowest reported vax rate is West Virginia, which, at 40.7% vaxxed, IS STILL NEARLY 5X THE VAX RATE OF MALAISE'S SHITHOLE GREASE STAIN OF A COUNTRY.

Luke 4:23 gives us the proverb "Physician, Heal Thyself." I will alter it somewhat: Malaise, **** Thyself. Worry less about how fast Jamaicans are in the Olympics and more about them getting your precious needle.

C**T.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Malaise yelling from another, filthy room again
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 12:53:05 PM »
Yet no primitive will challenge her because they’re afraid of being banned.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 01:09:45 PM »
I see she took time out from saying "Get thee to the Greatest Page," which she does on every thread. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 01:11:54 PM »
Pro-vaccine and personally vaccinated but very anti-mandate.  Put that in your bong and smoke it, Christine.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 02:25:35 PM »
Pro-vaccine and personally vaccinated but very anti-mandate.  Put that in your bong and smoke it, Christine.

Describes me perfectly, too. I couldn't give a monkey's nuts in hell who gets the stab, though. I think natural and herd immunity are what matters, anyway.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 02:30:24 PM »

Describes me perfectly, too. I couldn't give a monkey's nuts in hell who gets the stab, though. I think natural and herd immunity are what matters, anyway.

Disturbingly accurate.  I'm with you guys too.  People want a jab, go get it.  It's their call, not the gubment's. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 02:37:34 PM »

We're on the same page.  It baffles me that the vaccinated are scared of the unvaccinated.  If the vaccines work, then why do you give a flying rip if people don't?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 03:01:40 PM »
We're on the same page.  It baffles me that the vaccinated are scared of the unvaccinated.  If the vaccines work, then why do you give a flying rip if people don't?

Their position on this is inconsistent; they call it a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", but also maintain that we must act "to protect the vaccinated".

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 04:23:06 PM »
Their position on this is inconsistent; they call it a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", but also maintain that we must act "to protect the vaccinated".

It's a virus with a 98% survival rate. It's at worst a serious flu. It's generally a case of the ****ing sniffles. 
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 05:50:23 PM »
It's a virus with a 98% survival rate. It's at worst a serious flu. It's generally a case of the ****ing sniffles.
That's something I can personally attest to. Covid went through my household back in late Feb. and we all we're fine including my 70 yr old MIL. My only question is if the DUmmy is referring to Fauci in that screed then my answer is as least I never thought I could catch AIDS from a cereal box.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 07:25:19 PM »

Same here.  Got my shots in Jul/Aug, went on a cruise in Sept.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein