Author Topic: DUmmy shocked, shocked I say. Harassment campaign didn't work as intended  (Read 807 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215932539
Bleacher Creature (10,439 posts)

Sinema is getting worse
(twitter link that says:) Sinema enters GOP cloakroom after debt limit vote
You mean harassing her in a bathroom, for hours on a plane, and not giving her any peace...all that might be driving her away instead of acquiescing to your will?

Ya know if she switches parties, the GOP gains control of the senate and the Democrat agenda grinds to a halt.
The fringe Lefties may have just destroyed their own party's plans.

Offline SVPete

:whatever: Horrors! What will she do next?!! Acknowledge that most of her R colleagues are human beings?!!! :whatever:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215932539You mean harassing her in a bathroom, for hours on a plane, and not giving her any peace...all that might be driving her away instead of acquiescing to your will?

Ya know if she switches parties, the GOP gains control of the senate and the Democrat agenda grinds to a halt.
The fringe Lefties may have just destroyed their own party's plans.

She could switch to independent and side with the republicans, like Bernie does with the Democrats.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues

Sinema is getting worse
This doesn't surprise me at all. It's in line with reporting I've heard that McConnell only relented on the debt ceiling fight after confering with Manchin and Sinema.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Delmar

Response to Bleacher Creature (Original post)Fri Oct 8, 2021, 12:41 AM
Star Member summer_in_TX (1,131 posts)
16. I have my own stubborn streak.

The hounding into the bathroom was pretty bad.

I'd have had my back up at that, and probably before. We need folks who understand human psychology to step forward and say "That's a very bad idea." Why? Because it will absolutely backfire. Before the hounding into bathrooms (or rowing out to a yacht) occur.
Response to summer_in_TX (Reply #16)Fri Oct 8, 2021, 12:59 AM
quakerboy (12,958 posts)
18. And your solution would be?

She's declined to meet with or hear from her constituents over matters of importance to them, while repeatedly voting against their interests. They have become desperate. What other options do they have?

You got any better ideas???

Following a woman into the bathroom and screeching at her while she's sitting on the toilet and filming the whole thing--quakerboy can't imagine that there might be a better way of handling that situation.

And quakerboy says the the insurrectionists had no other options and were desperate because Sinema wouldn't meet with them.  That's a Big Lie, Sinema has met with these individuals several times in the past but they think that she should be at their beck and call--kind of like Cindy Sheehan, who after having met with President Bush, thought that he was obligated to drop everything and meet with her again and again whenever she felt like it.  These insurrectionists didn't want to meet with Sinema any more than Sheehan wanted to meet with Bush, it was just another stupid attention-getting leftist stunt.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

16. I have my own stubborn streak.

I'd have had my back up at that, and probably before. We need folks who understand human psychology to step forward and say "That's a very bad idea." Why? Because it will absolutely backfire. Before the hounding into bathrooms (or rowing out to a yacht) occur.

MIRT Alert! MIRT Alert! MIRT Alert! MIRT Alert! MIRT Alert!  :rotf:

quakerboy (12,958 posts)
18. And your solution would be?

She's declined to meet with or hear from her constituents over matters of importance to them, while repeatedly voting against their interests. They have become desperate. What other options do they have?

Well, I doubt any US Senator would appreciate "hearing from his/her constituents" in a restroom. But as for "solutions" - since DUpipo see her as a problem rather than a human being - either persuade her or primary her in 2024. Results will vary, since both Sinema and Arizonans are human beings.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel

Sinema is getting worse

Twitter? Uh-huh, and that makes this true? 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
She could switch to independent and side with the republicans, like Bernie does with the Democrats.

Yeah, she's not really cut out to be officially a Republican, but your suggestion is the second-best option--and also reasonably likely.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

You know DUMMIES, there's a saying "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" 

Y'all might want to keep that in mind when you are trying to get someone to do something for you.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
quakerboy

She's declined to meet with or hear from her constituents over matters of importance to them, while repeatedly voting against their interests.

So if she had met with them and she still didn’t vote the way they wanted, they wouldn’t have harassed her? I propose it would have angered them even more and the harassment would have intensified. I mean, we’re talking about Democrats here. Their idea of meeting and being heard means they tell the Senator and she complies. These Dems are not mentally stable at all.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: DUmmy shocked, shocked I say. Harassment campaign didn't work as intended
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2021, 11:28:55 AM »
You know DUMMIES, there's a saying "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" 

Y'all might want to keep that in mind when you are trying to get someone to do something for you.

The real root of the issue is that we have gone from Tip O'Neill-style negotiation and compromise to "gimme everything I want NOW. Whatever is placed in front you, I demand your assent NOW."

Including a $3.5T boondoggle, all at the same time that useless liberal mother****ers are carping about the debt Trump created.

They were all about Sinema when she got the seat - they can stew in their own diapers now.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2021, 11:30:13 AM »
This whole manufactured drama reminds me of when Senator John McCain blocked President Trump's overhaul of ObamaCare.  And the media celebrated and fellated him for that.  The lib media loves maverick Republicans Congressional people, but despises Democrats who stray from the plantation.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2021, 11:30:58 AM »
     The real root of the issue is that we have gone from Tip O'Neill-style negotiation and compromise to "gimme everything I want NOW. Whatever is placed in front you, I demand your assent NOW."

Including a $3.5T boondoggle, all at the same time that useless liberal mother****ers are carping about the debt Trump created.

They were all about Sinema when she got the seat - they can stew in their own diapers now.

And the libs are unapologetic for attacking a bi-sexual woman Democrat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2021, 11:44:45 AM »
So if she had met with them and she still didn’t vote the way they wanted, they wouldn’t have harassed her? I propose it would have angered them even more and the harassment would have intensified. I mean, we’re talking about Democrats here. Their idea of meeting and being heard means they tell the Senator and she complies. These Dems are not mentally stable at all.

This incident reeks of "She wouldn't give me her ice cream money, so we beat her up and then took her lunch money AND her ice cream money.  It's her fault for not giving in to our initial demands".

Typical Leftist "logic"
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2021, 12:09:22 PM »
Since when are illegals "constituents" of U.S. Senators???

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2021, 12:31:42 PM »
She's declined to meet with or hear from her constituents over matters of importance to them, while repeatedly voting against their interests.

She has constituents other than far-left activists.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2021, 12:39:40 PM »
She has constituents other than far-left activists.

What did we hear from liberals every year other than 2016? Elections have consequences. Far-lefties can eat a fat dick, but please do keep providing the video and audio clips to run in election campaigns. You might get MSNBC hosts to agree that following a woman into a bathroom is cool, but getting actual people to agree is a different story.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2021, 01:43:18 PM »
We need to start addressing the other terrible communist things in this bill and not just the price tag.

This is the establishment's hocus pocus. Look at what my right hand is doing while actually do the screwing with my left hand. There are more terrible things in this bill, taxes, government growth, green deal nonsense, making the USSA even more of police state and so much more.

If it costs $1.5 trillion, $3.5 trillion, or $5 trillion all of the really bad stuff stays in the bill and whether we pay more or less it is the end of the republic.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

We need folks who understand human psychology to step forward and say "That's a very bad idea." Why? Because it will absolutely backfire.

Got some news for you DUmbass. You have no people in your party of idiots that are smart enough to do this. If we did we wouldn't have people like AOC, Omar and the rest of the squad, Gropey Joe and Harris the Whore in power in DC.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2021, 04:08:38 PM »
Since when are illegals "constituents" of U.S. Senators???
good question.

I heard some audio of the bathroom video on the radio the other day.  It was from a woman who I believe identified herself as "blanco"  She started off saying "We got you into office and we can take you out of office"

Later in the audio she was telling about how her grandparents brought her to the US when she was 3 which means she is an illegal.  She then went on to whine about how her grandparents were deported (during the obama regieme) and hw her grandfather recently passed away and how she couldn't go to mexico to see him before he died because of our immigration laws. 

So she clearly is an illegal alien who has no voting rights, but claims she and her fellow protestors can "take her out of office".  How, unless she is voting illegally thanks to mail in ballots and/or ballot harvesting.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »
Well, she could have gone to see her dying Grandfather. She just couldn’t have returned, legally, to the US.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2021, 07:03:34 PM »
As for the original point, the sad truth is that their harassment campaigns frequently do work, so if I were them, I might be shocked too.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2021, 09:25:24 AM »
As for the original point, the sad truth is that their harassment campaigns frequently do work, so if I were them, I might be shocked too.

Exactly. 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire