Author Topic: Atticus's patience is worn even thinner  (Read 394 times)

Offline Delmar

Atticus's patience is worn even thinner
« on: October 10, 2021, 01:40:22 AM »
Sat Oct 9, 2021, 06:34 PM
Atticus (11,624 posts)

Once upon a time, a Democrat agreed to play chess with a trumplican.

The Democrat opened: pawn to E4.

The trumplican responded: pawn to B3.

The Democrat then moved Queen's knight to C3.

The trumpllcan then reached across the board, grabbed the Democrat's King, threw it on the floor and crushed it under his heel. He then swept the board and all remaining pieces off the table and broke his chair over the Democrat's head before snarling "CHECKMATE, CUPCAKE!".

That evening, Tucker reported "Like I've been telling you---Democrats just aren't smart enough to play chess. Is it any wonder they aren't fit to govern us?"
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215937775

This is embarrassing.  This weirdo is off his rocker.  He has gone off the deep end--TDS, big league. 

Did he think this stupid fantasy was clever or thought provoking or meaningful in any way?

In his other stupid thread that was brought over, Atticus spoke of the need to take unprecedented action against "trumplicans."  This must be his idea of doing "whatever it takes."
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Atticus's patience is worn even thinner
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 07:56:22 AM »
Did Flatus' word side-salad have a point? I don't think a hundred of these could give it a point:

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 07:59:57 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 08:20:28 AM »
The atticus primitive, who's past the general age when people get dementia, is obviously evolving into a new TheMastersNemesis.  The pattern follows exactly the same parallels.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 08:38:01 AM »
One time, a democrat lost at Monopoly, and so they just printed more Monopoly money and declared victory.

Actually, Atticus' story is kind of funny. I wonder if a republican originally wrote it.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 09:00:43 AM »
This post is even less coherent than the last one. I guess his point is that Republicans cheat and are violent, not sure though. Maybe he should take a few xanax or something else to take the edge off  :stoner:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 09:27:26 AM »
The atticus primitive, who's past the general age when people get dementia, is obviously evolving into a new TheMastersNemesis.  The pattern follows exactly the same parallels.

Nematode was less verbose and more colorful, But Flatus could get there. :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 09:42:15 AM »

The 'put a good foot forward' primitive, versus the atticus primitive...

An ass kicking cage match is called for.

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 10:55:41 AM »
Here's my imaginary chess match with Atticus. He chose the black pieces because he is woke:

1. e4 h6?
2. Nc3 h5?
3. Nf3 g6?
4. d4 g5?
5. Nxg5

and then Atticus defecates in his pants with rage. "See? Two black men can't even go for a walk without your racist knight hassling them and even capturing one!"

Then Atticus plays the well-known DUmmy Gambit and maniacally defends the isolani pawn with every bit of material on his side. 

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2021, 12:58:17 PM »
While I find the whole illustration that Atticus Jim dreamed up to be completely ridiculous, if someone playing chess did that, then the question of whether or not the recipient of such action is “fit to govern” already answers itself.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.