Author Topic: Anyone know who leftyladyfrommo is? Walldude opp here.  (Read 436 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Anyone know who leftyladyfrommo is? Walldude opp here.
« on: October 08, 2021, 12:17:20 PM »
Star Member leftyladyfrommo (15,304 posts)

Can I rant before I explode?

I am a pet sitter in KCMO. I have customers on the right and on the left and all in between . I don't talk politics or religion. I live on SS and my pet sitting income.

I have a relatively new customer that I knew was right wing. I just didn't know how right wing.

She is 66 and had a Moderna shot in March. 7 months ago.

She is going to the Trump rally tomorrow night in Des Moines.

Most of those people will probably not be vaccinated and unmasked. But she feels very comfortable with that. She is sure she is not in danger because her father was around her sick step mother and he never got sick.

So I have 2 issues. One, she is a Trump fan. And two, she has no common sense.

Thanks for listening.it

So someone who EMPLOYS this loser is doing something that is literally none of her *******ed business

Mind you - by her own admission, this EMPLOYER of hers is vaccinated, which takes away the major complaint that these ****sticks have about people. Even so, she's got to be in this woman's business to the extent that she's complaining about it on the internet.

Any DUmmies tell her to **** off and mind her own business? Let's see...

Star Member Hoyt (50,547 posts)
2. Charge her double for being a trumpster.

PLEASE double your prices when a 10-year-old would do it for popcorn and television.

lagomorph777 (26,394 posts)
3. Don't let her in your house. She's likely contagious.

What the ****? The DUmmy is vaccinated the woman is vaccinated. WHAT THE **** GOOD IS THE VACCINE IF TWO VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO BE NEAR EACH OTHER BECAUSE ONE OF THEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN NEAR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T? TELL ME AGAIN HOW THE VACCINE IS USEFUL?

Too disgusted with liberal bullshit to go on. I hope she dies in a chemical fire. And I also hope someone can ID her and find a way to inform her employer that she's talking shit on the internet.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: Anyone know who leftyladyfrommo is? Walldude opp here.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 12:58:31 PM »
Star Member leftyladyfrommo (15,304 posts)
I have a relatively new customer that I knew was right wing. I just didn't know how right wing.

Most of those people will probably not be vaccinated and unmasked. But she feels very comfortable with that. She is sure she is not in danger because her father was around her sick step mother and he never got sick.

Believing Covid vaccines are effective and carrying on with ordinary life is "right wing"? ::) Shocking!!! :rotf:

:tongue: But, OK. I received my second Pfizer shot in May. Since in-person running events resumed last June, I've done four 5K events, each having hundreds of participants, cumulatively probably more than 2000 unique runners, plus aid station and other volunteers. I'll be doing a 10K tomorrow. :tongue: I proudly plead guilty to carrying on with my ordinary life! :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 01:05:54 PM »

Most of those people will probably not be vaccinated and unmasked. But she feels very comfortable with that

so what is it?  Is the vaccine effective or is it not? 

If it is effective, then she should feel comfortable being around others.  We were originally told to get the vaccination so we can get back to normal but those of us who got vaccinated and are still being told we must mask up or how we are still in danger.  The vaccination lie is just like the lie we were told when the Country shut down for 2 weeks to "flatten the curve"

If not effective, then why mandate everyone to get an ineffective vaccine other than to exert total control over everyone.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 01:43:07 PM »

If it is effective, then she should feel comfortable being around others.  We were originally told to get the vaccination so we can get back to normal but those of us who got vaccinated and are still being told we must mask up or how we are still in danger.  The vaccination lie is just like the lie we were told when the Country shut down for 2 weeks to "flatten the curve"

If not effective, then why mandate everyone to get an ineffective vaccine other than to exert total control over everyone.

Everyone now knows it's not really a vaccine. It's a token of obedience to a master, completely forgetting that the damn thing was developed under Trump.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 01:53:34 PM »
Whats to complain about?

1) Wear a mask if you are concerned. Its magic and protects you from all harm. Go ahead and play in the street, you will be protected.
2) Sit the dog. You are providing a service for money. Do your job. you are a dog sitter, not a social commentator.
3) Take your money. Keep your mouth shut, smile behind the mask, Be a cheerful worker.

See, serving others for money is easy. Their personal beliefs are not your concern. Just do your job and collect the cash. Than write a bouncy at DU.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 02:25:12 PM »

It's always been about control.  Trying to "mask shame", trying to ban or ridicule the use of HCQ and Ivermectin, shutting down businesses unless they're "connected", etc.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 03:25:05 PM »
It's always been about control.  Trying to "mask shame", trying to ban or ridicule the use of HCQ and Ivermectin, shutting down businesses unless they're "connected", etc.

Absolutely.  While I'm vaccinated and have some faith in them, despise mandates of any kind.

And isn't it strange that the vaxxed white liberals are the most afraid of the non-vaccinated?  Seriously, their brains are broken. :mental: :mental: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 12:24:25 AM »
Absolutely.  While I'm vaccinated and have some faith in them, despise mandates of any kind.

And isn't it strange that the vaxxed white liberals are the most afraid of the non-vaccinated?  Seriously, their brains are broken. :mental: :mental: :mental:

I'm pretty much the same... since this crap has escalated to the level of shaming and mandates, I go out of my way to lie and tell people I'm not vaccinated if they dare ask me. I'm so sick of their BS I just don't want to participate in it.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 06:55:41 AM »
I suspect that Star Moron leftyladyfrommo is running her own little side business, not working for an employer. That said, there's always Yelp reviews. Also, I wonder whether she reports that side income in her state and Federal tax returns.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.