Author Topic: The Clutches of the Cult. Kentuck  (Read 510 times)

Offline CC27

The Clutches of the Cult. Kentuck
« on: October 08, 2021, 07:50:11 AM »
kentuck (103,285 posts)

The Clutches of the Cult.

The hold on their believers is very strong.

What will they need to see to shake themselves loose from the clutches?

At the moment, there is no evidence or facts that will shake them from their celestial journey.

It makes them feel good. It satisfies their desires to dance with their darker angels. They get pleasure when their Leader attacks the other side.

Onward, they march.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215933136

Project much?

Offline Muddling 2

Re: The Clutches of the Cult. Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 07:54:41 AM »
Project much?

Projecting more than an IMAX, more, even than Trevor.

:rotf:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 09:22:18 AM »
Actually, I agree. That is an excellent description of DU, DU-grade Proggies, and LIEden-True-Believers! :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 09:38:00 AM »
Quote from:
kentuck

6. How many realize they are on the Dark Path?

Are they innocent victims of the propaganda and lies?

To the first question, you are one of them, kentuck. So ask yourself, do you realize it? It seems not.

To the second question, given you’ve had every opportunity to learn to ignore the propaganda and lies told by the Dems and leftists, I can’t put you in the innocent victim category. You, kentuck, definitely fall in the willfully stupid category.

.’
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 03:58:46 PM »
samplegirl (8,543 posts)
1. They We love the hate

and the divide. Death to everyone who doesn’t worship the R! D!
There you go. Fixed it for you.  :-)
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 01:45:03 AM »
Actually, I agree. That is an excellent description of DU, DU-grade Proggies, and LIEden-True-Believers! :rotf:  :tongue:

The DUmp folks are a cult but they have no true leader.  AOC? Maybe.

Biden True believers? You couldn't fill a high school gym with them.  When the time comes they will throw him under the bus without a thought.

We don't have a cult but we do have a leader, 10's of millions who would crawl over broken glass to vote him back in office.   
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 07:09:46 AM »
The DUmp folks are a cult but they have no true leader.  AOC? Maybe.

That is a sense in which they are not a classic cult, following the person and ideas of a particular person - e.g. Charles T. Russell, Joseph Franklin Rutherford, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Mary Baker Eddy. Though the witnesses and Mormons have also moved away from single leader-figures and gotten less extreme.

DUpipo kind of have serial cult figures - Teddy the Snorkel, BJ Billy, Dingy Harry, HiLIARy, PUMA Edition, OhBummer!, HiLIARy, Baby Seal Edition, LIEden. LIEden does look like he needs to retire back to his basement, and a new cult figure will be needed soon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 09:39:39 AM »
DUpipo kind of have serial cult figures - Teddy the Snorkel, BJ Billy, Dingy Harry, HiLIARy, PUMA Edition, OhBummer!, HiLIARy, Baby Seal Edition, LIEden. LIEden does look like he needs to retire back to his basement, and a new cult figure will be needed soon.

:exactly:

You've nailed it.  Kind of like their version of "Playmate of the Month":

Michael Avenatti, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Dr. Fauci, Christine Blasey Ford, etc.  Then there are the post-mortem cult figures; George Floyd, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin ...
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Ferrance

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 06:03:09 PM »
You've nailed it.  Kind of like their version of "Playmate of the Month":

Michael Avenatti, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Dr. Fauci, Christine Blasey Ford, etc.  Then there are the post-mortem cult figures; George Floyd, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin ...
It seems their newest "playmate" is Jeff Tiedrich. DUmp monkeys are constantly dropping threads over his tweets. I don't get the fascination with that asshat. Then again, I don't understand most DUmp monkey logic (or the lack of it) so there's that :mental:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 06:23:59 PM »
It seems their newest "playmate" is Jeff Tiedrich. DUmp monkeys are constantly dropping threads over his tweets. I don't get the fascination with that asshat. Then again, I don't understand most DUmp monkey logic (or the lack of it) so there's that :mental:

Had to DDG him. As a result, I learned that not knowing who is is totally OK.

Offline Ferrance

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2021, 06:33:20 PM »
Had to DDG him. As a result, I learned that not knowing who is is totally OK.
Same here. I had to see who he was after seeing his name come up in the DUmp about a dozen times or so. Yet another useless libtard who likes popping off on twitter far more than he should.