Author Topic: Lin Wood claims 'no plane fragments found' at 9/11 target sites  (Read 487 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Lin Wood claims 'no plane fragments found' at 9/11 target sites
« on: October 05, 2021, 03:40:29 PM »
Effete Snob (1,106 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215924511

Lin Wood claims 'no plane fragments found' at 9/11 target sites

https://news.yahoo.com/lin-wood-claims-no-plane-202900650.html

Wood went on to discuss the World Trade Center towers that were struck by planes, saying, "What appeared to be a plane hit one building, what appeared to be a plane hit another building, then later that night another building fell down. It wasn't hit by a dadgum thing."

Wood also claimed that the fall of the WTC 7 building, which came hours after the fall of the towers due to flames inside the tower, was where "the papers were about the missing money," the attorney added, referring to alleged "stolen" and "missing" money from the U.S. Defense budget.

Wood alleged the Pentagon "got hit by a missile" and said, "There were no plane fragments found at any of the sites — New York, Pennsylvania, the Pentagon." Wood suggests that the footage from the incident is fabricated, despite evidence of plane wreckage from the WTC attacks existing in the New York State Museum and evidence of wreckage from the Flight 93 crash in Pennsylvania.

:popcorn:

snowybirdie (3,319 posts)

5. Why

do folks keep posting the ridiculous musings of the crazies surrounding rtump? They are nothings and don't deserve any platform. It just serves to rev up the liberal/progressive folks. Basically clickbait.

Star Member essaynnc (426 posts)

7. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but.....

I've always wanted to know why world trade 7 fell on 9/11. I know nothing about Pentagon money, But what the hell happened? A small fire on the ground floor of a large office building does not cause the whole thing to fall on its tracks.

I'm sure there's lots of Q conspiracy theories in this one!!!

:-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: Lin Wood claims 'no plane fragments found' at 9/11 target sites
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 05:33:05 AM »
Some enterprising individual needs to break out the chickenwire and cinder blocks and put this matter to rest, with SCIENCE.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 05:58:09 AM »
Star Member essaynnc (426 posts)

7. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but.....

I've always wanted to know why world trade 7 fell on 9/11. I know nothing about Pentagon money, But what the hell happened? A small fire on the ground floor of a large office building does not cause the whole thing to fall on its tracks.

I'm sure there's lots of Q conspiracy theories in this one!!!

Allow me to answer this question for you... gravity
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 11:43:45 AM »
snowybirdie (3,319 posts)

5. Why

do folks keep posting the ridiculous musings of the crazies surrounding rtump? They are nothings and don't deserve any platform. It just serves to rev up the liberal/progressive folks. Basically clickbait.

:rotf: Somebody doesn't know DU has more than its share of Troofers. :rotf: Probably doesn't know, either, that the original Birther was a HilLIARy operative. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 06:49:07 AM »
Some enterprising individual needs to break out the chickenwire and cinder blocks and put this matter to rest, with SCIENCE.
Maybe fly one of those dollar store foam planes into it for authenticity
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 07:15:40 AM »
Even David Copperfield couldn't pull this one off.  This makes flat-Earthers and Moon landing truthers look sane. 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 08:07:11 AM »
Ahem:

spooked911 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Wed Oct-05-05 05:31 PM
Original message
Can a jet fuel/hydrocarbon fire collapse a steel structure? An experiment.
Advertisements [?]
Edited on Wed Oct-05-05 06:29 PM by spooked911
I set up the following experiment using steel rabbit fencing as the steel structure supporting a heavy cement block.

Note, this fencing is easily bendable, has no significant rigidity, and was not reinforced in any way. The fencing was bent into an outer square and an inner rectangle (the core):

Just inside where the gash was made in the outer wall, I placed a cup of kerosene (jet fuel), and there was newspaper around the bottom on the structure.

Then I put a heavy cement block on top, weighing about 15 pounds. I don't think the wire structure would hold more than three of these blocks, so the "safety factor" was not particularly high.

In a second experiment, I used the same wire fence and block set up, but increased the amount of "airplane damage", added in newspaper all around the inside of the structure, and soaked everything thoroughly with kerosene. In this expt, the fire was more intense and lasted significantly longer, but... the structure held up just fine. (Sorry no pictures of this one).

What I conclude is that a fairly flimsy steel structure does not distort and bend and collapse very easily from a simple hydrocarbon fire. And thus, it is not clear why the much stronger steel columns in the WTC towers weakened so much from fires that the towers underwent global collapse.

If kerosene/jet fuel/hydrocarbon fires can indeed cause steel structures to collapse, it should be quite simple to show this in an experiment-- right?

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=64188

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=56836&mesg_id=56836

spooked911 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Thu Jun-12-08 08:43 PM
Original message
Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked
The extreme pulverization of the towers and China syndrome aftermath prove it.

There are many indications that 9/11 was an inside job, but the single most pertinent fact of that day was the use of small nuclear bombs to destroy the WTC.

All honest 9/11 researchers should realize this

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=11306

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x209363
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 09:47:03 AM »
That latter thread is interesting. Even 7 years into the Troofer BS there were still some DUpipo who defended that incoherent crapola, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 12:32:15 PM »
That latter thread is interesting. Even 7 years into the Troofer BS there were still some DUpipo who defended that incoherent crapola, :rotf: .

Hadn't read those in ages, but still distinctly remember that at least 25% of DUmmies in the early-mid 2000's were all on board of MIHOP or LIHOP (Made/Let 9/11 Happen on Purpose).  If the DUmp actually had "glory days", that era was "the bomb", as the kids like to say these days.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 06:09:14 PM »

Should be rabbit fencing and patio stones.  Thanks to Ralph Wiggum for leading me to a properly conducted experiment.  What was I thinking?  Chickenwire and cinder blocks--not at all comparable to the structure of the Twin Towers.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden