Author Topic: A Message To MSNBC And CNN.....  (Read 366 times)

Offline CC27

A Message To MSNBC And CNN.....
« on: October 07, 2021, 11:42:00 AM »
global1 (22,886 posts)

A Message To MSNBC And CNN.....

We know what Tr**p looks like. So when you do a story on him you don't have to keep putting up pictures and poses of him every few seconds throughout your reporting.

I noticed this happening on both networks. Whenever they talk about Tr**p they put up pictures of him behind the reporter or talking head.

We don't need to be reminded of this guy's face. I know that I'm sure he loves that he's plastered all over the TV - but us people out here that have been tortured by him for the last 5 or 6 years don't need to keep on being reminded as to what he looks like.

One network even had a picture of him speaking at one of his rally's - where there was a sign in the middle of the shot that read - Tr**p Won.

No he didn't. But showing a pic like that just keeps reminding people of his big lie - and in some ways reinforces the big lie. PLEASE STOP IT!!!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215930900

Sounds like a threat...

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: A Message To MSNBC And CNN.....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 11:52:12 AM »
pssst, global1  :bird:...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 01:04:55 PM »
To be fair, seeing Biden's face might set me off from time to time.

But he often has his back turned so I can't see it.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 02:27:00 PM »
The primitive needs to be asking why CNN & MSNBC, whose audience are both overwhelmingly leftists, are still doing news stories on Trump instead of glorifying Slo Joe 24/7/365. What is it about Trump that CNN, MSNBC, all the major networks, all the major newspapers, etc… that makes them believe that in order to get ratings and sell newspapers they must feature him at least every few minutes every day? And don’t say it’s about “fascism” or “the end of democracy” or anything else equally as stupid and immature. Because if you believe that, you’re not even close.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 03:27:40 PM »
Why is every other thread over at DU about Trump, DUmmie?  You can call him TFG all you want, but they're all about Trump.  He flushes a toilet, and it ends up in LBN. 

Oh, and BTW.  Nobody from those networks is reading DU, so your message didn't get through.  Just yet another thread about the rightful president Trump. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 04:13:34 PM »
The primitive needs to be asking why CNN & MSNBC, whose audience are both overwhelmingly leftists, are still doing news stories on Trump instead of glorifying Slo Joe 24/7/365. What is it about Trump that CNN, MSDNC, all the major networks, all the major newspapers, etc… that makes them believe that in order to get ratings and sell newspapers they must feature him at least every few minutes every day? And don’t say it’s about “fascism” or “the end of democracy” or anything else equally as stupid and immature. Because if you believe that, you’re not even close.

Ratings, DUmmies.  Fox News has pretty much brutally dominated both CNNLOL & MSNDC for over a decade, but had a slight rise in their viewership ever since President Trump came down the escalator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy in June 2015.

Love him or hate him, he draws eyeballs.  No one can deny that.

Does Sleepy Joe or Cackle-A entertain the public?  Of course not, which is why their ratings stink out loud sans Trump.  The entire Trump circus, for better or worse, made people watch.  One supposes it is comparable to watching train wrecks as the Kardashians, Michael Jackson, Madonna, or Britney Spears.

Since he left office on January 20th, the media has to fellate, hump, and masturbate to the January 6th debacle to keep President Trump in the political realm.  And their ratings still are in the toilet or often in the sewer.

For full disclosure, took Trump as a complete folly early on during his Presidential campaign.  Voted for Cruz at my caucus, but the rest of the country took an entirely different direction by sweeping away not only Cruz, but Rubio and every other serious contender.  Once it became apparent the future President Trump would be the nominee in 2016, there was no contest as to my choice when he's facing such a corrupt clown as Cankles Clinton.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:36:15 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 06:22:22 PM »
Hey Global1 it happens for two reasons. (1.) In case you haven't noticed Trump is ratings gold and (2.) CNN and MSDNC are visual media which means pictures and video work well for them. Hope that clears it up for you DUmbass.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 06:52:11 PM »
Dear DUmmies,

There are more threads about Trump than there are about Joe Biden on your forum.