Author Topic: DUmmy caught red handed!  (Read 631 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

DUmmy caught red handed!
« on: October 06, 2021, 02:37:49 PM »

Offline Muddling 2

Re: DUmmy caught red handed!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 02:47:33 PM »
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 05:32:47 PM »
"Okay, but who chooses to shoot people?"

Ah, you mean...

...people kill people?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 06:21:36 PM »
Have DUpipo progressed yet to saying narrative-inconvenient blacks like this shooter are White-Blacks? :rotf: Or did I just give DUpipo and idea? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 05:20:45 AM »
Have DUpipo progressed yet to saying narrative-inconvenient blacks like this shooter are White-Blacks? :rotf: Or did I just give DUpipo and idea? :rotf:  :tongue:
Like Larry Elder being the black face of white supremacy.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 07:34:02 PM »
Maybe not. These are the people who said that George Zimmerman was a White Mexican
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 08:30:22 PM »
at Twitter the Lefties are excusing saying he is just a kid caught up in a fight. and he was bullied.
and he is out on bail, partying at home.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 09:51:01 PM »
at Twitter the Lefties are excusing saying he is just a kid caught up in a fight. and he was bullied.

Right, doesn't every high school senior have a handgun they cannot legally buy or possess in their backpack?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.