Author Topic: Hey DU! We need to start planning the 🎄 War on Christmas 🎄, Underpants  (Read 656 times)

Online CC27

underpants (165,083 posts)

Hey DU! We need to start planning the 🎄 War on Christmas 🎄

I know, last year we were all taking a breather after the election but damn it we need to get going on this. It was either Sun Tzu or Patton who said, “Those who fail to prepare before Walgreens gets their Christmas stuff up is preparing for failure”.

Okay so much of their troops have been redirected to fighting Critical Race Theory dissertations in elementary schools which is either some brilliant work by G2 on our part or just dumb luck. This may help isolate them if we have effective single envelope maneuver.

Now this whole Just In Time inventory collapse is like a weather anomaly but we’ll take. Boy gotta love that capitalism devouring its own commercialization of a holiday. Thank you God!

Anyway, I do think we need to get going on this.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215923690

Is this similar to not one damn dime day?  :whatever:

Offline thundley4

WTF did that word salad even mean?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

The DUmmies have always claimed that liberals actually DON'T want to cancel Christmas, that it is a right-wing created meme.

Nothing could be further from the truth, however.  They hate anything surrounding Christian worship of any kind, and would prefer that the terms Thanksgiving and Christmas banned from everything.

Remember kids, whatever liberals don't want to ban they wish to make mandatory. :rulez:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

You need the captain Marvel decoder ring found in the boxes of Cracker Jacks.\ to decode it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

He doesn't like pumpkin pie?

An allegedly humorous and possibly :stoner: -inspired reminder to prepare their family gathering troll-topics and family-member-cancellation-targets lists?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty

It's an anti-capitalism screed.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline landofconfusion80

Guess there is a Christmas tree shortage somewhere?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DLR Pyro

is Kwanza still on?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
is Kwanza still on?

Nancy and all the guilty white libs will probably bring their Kunta Kinte gear out of storage just to virtue signal when Kwanza rolls around.  Similar to that show for the cameras post-George Floyd.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Oh underpants primitive, give it time. Your fellow dimwits on Skin’s island will give us plenty of examples of “the war on Xmas”. All the whining y’all do about those who put up decorations, say Merry Christmas, all the capitalism taking place, family fights over politics, etc… You DUers do it every year. This year will be no exception.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 02:39:48 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

The DUmmies have always claimed that liberals actually DON'T want to cancel Christmas, that it is a right-wing created meme.

Nothing could be further from the truth, however.  They hate anything surrounding Christian worship of any kind, and would prefer that the terms Thanksgiving and Christmas banned from everything.

Remember kids, whatever liberals don't want to ban they wish to make mandatory. :rulez:

Exactly.
The post was the DUmmy's idiotic and poorly- written attempt at sarcasm.

The Left is most definitely waging a war on Christmas to drive it from society. However, it should be known that in recent years, they have changed tactics on it somewhat; Rather than seeking to outright ban Christmas entirely (An idiotic elementary school principal named Jennifer Sinclair a couple years ago tried doing this, down to even prohibiting the wearing of any red and green clothing in her school, and it led to a MASSIVE public backlash that got her deservedly fired), they are now relying on a more subtle, "Slow and steady wins the race" approach of instead trying to discredit certain well- loved traditions and aspects of the holiday as being somehow "Problematic" in the hopes that it will lead to the public abandoning them one at a time until there's nothing left of Christmas that's seen as culturally acceptable. Examples:
1. SJWs tried to have the classic Christmas song "Baby, It's Cold Outside" banned from all public venues on the grounds that they claimed that the song is supposedly about a woman being date- raped (A claim that the original songwriter's daughter has vehemently denied), based on a single lyric of it that the SJWs took out of context.
2. SJWs tried to have the beloved TV special 'Rudolph, the Red- Nosed Reindeer' removed from all TV lineups on the grounds that they claimed that it supposedly promoted bullying. They of course conveniently forgot to mention that the characters who bully Rudolph over his nose were clearly shown to be IN THE WRONG to do this, and have a change of heart by the end of the special.
3. The vile pop culture website Comic Book Resources aka CBR (A website that I feel epitomizes just how destructive the "Woke" movement has been to geek culture) put out an article bashing a whole bunch of classic TV Christmas specials along those lines. In addition to parroting the aforementioned crap about 'Rudolph,' they also bash 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' on the grounds that it too supposedly promotes bullying (Never mind that it too clearly portrays the bullies in question as being wrong to mistreat Charlie Brown, and they too have a change of heart by the end of the story), claimed that 'Santa Claus is Comin' to Town' is really about fascism, and similar ridiculous nonsense to try and discredit Christmas specials that have brought joy and happiness to millions of people for decades.

While we didn't see too much of this tactic last year, that was largely because the pandemic brought about the cancellation of most public Christmas celebrations anyway.
This year, don't be surprised if the usual suspects claim that 'A Christmas Story' featuring a boy wanting a BB gun for Christmas encourages school shootings and "Gun culture," that 'The Polar Express' encourages child abductions, and the tradition of hanging up mistletoe promotes "Rape culture" or some crap like that.

Offline BamaMoose

Don't forget how riled up they get over Salvation Army bell ringers.  Nothing gets them angrier than the sight of a Christian charity collecting money for poor people.

Offline thundley4

Don't forget how riled up they get over Salvation Army bell ringers.  Nothing gets them angrier than the sight of a Christian charity collecting money for poor people.

The Salvation Army, best known for its red kettle donation stands at Christmas, has released a racial reconciliation curriculum urging its members to apologize for past racial misdeeds.

In “Let’s Talk About Racism,” the evangelical organization declares: “[A]s we engage in conversations about race and racism, we must keep in mind that sincere repentance and apologies are necessary if we want to move towards racial reconciliation. … Perhaps you don’t feel as if you personally have done anything wrong, but you can spend time repenting on behalf of the Church and asking for God to open hearts and minds to the issue of racism.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/24/salvation-army-going-woke-anti-racism-document/

Offline BamaMoose

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/24/salvation-army-going-woke-anti-racism-document/

Political correctness run amok.  How do you atone for an act you didn't commit?  If I repent on the behalf of all white people everywhere will that convince the SJW's to shut the hell up?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
...If I repent on the behalf of all white people everywhere will that convince the SJW's to shut the hell up?

No.

It'll just convince them that there must be something to their arguments if you're acting all guilty. They'll redouble their efforts to expose your "racist core" for all the world to see.

But you already knew that, dincha?  :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

It's early in October, so DUpipo won't be virtue-signaling about how they're going to stir up @#$% with or cancel members of their families for a few weeks, yet.

Re racial stuff, I have no personal actions to apologize for, nor family actions to state were clearly wrong.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.