Author Topic: We've all heard Republican voters say ...  (Read 605 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
We've all heard Republican voters say ...
« on: October 04, 2021, 08:59:48 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (26,433 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215918809

We've all heard Republican voters say ...
... I am NOT a bigot, a racist, an anti-Semite, a misogynist, or an idiot who believes in whack-job conspiracy theories.

If that's true, it begs the obvious question: Then why do you keep electing bigots, racists, anti-Semites, misogynists, and idiots who believe in whack-job conspiracy theories to represent you?"

Just wonderin'.

:thatsright:

Clash City Rocker (2,404 posts)

4. America knew Nixon was a crook when he said he wasn't a crook

We knew Trump colluded when he said “no collusion.” And if someone isn’t a racist, they don’t have to say they’re not a racist. The very statement “I’m not a racist” confirms you are racist.

:thatsright: :thatsright:

unblock (49,326 posts)

3. A lot of overt racists don't believe they are racist

They believe in a (self-serving) hierarchy with men over women, whites over blacks, etc. they think this is simply the way it is, the natural order of things, god's plan, whatever.

So all the crap they spew and their politicians spew is merely saying that's the way it is.

In their minds, to be a racist, you have to go well beyond exercising privilege and putting down the lower rungs of the ladder. You have to be violent against a minority *who didn't "deserve"* it, for instance.

They see a big difference between active animosity towards all members of a minority, and merely holding members of that minority to the lower level of privilege and rights that they think is appropriate for that lower place in the hierarchy.

If you don't believe in that hierarchy, this is all a distinction without a difference, or maybe only a matter of degree. But within their bigoted worldview, the real racists are always someone worse than themselves.

:whatever:

unblock (49,326 posts)

18. Yup. And they do hate minorities, but they always have an excuse

Like, they'll never admit to hating a black person or treating them poorly simply because they're black.

There's always an excuse in their mind. The black person was doing something they shouldn't.

So obvious with plice shootings.

They *always* manage to find an excuse to justify the police shooting a black person even if it's an impossible standard and even if they'd scream bloody murder of the cop had done that to a white person.

They don't see that as racism, they see that as well, minorities need to know their station and so on.

:bs:

Star Member Tommymac (4,920 posts)

6. Because they are in fact bigots, racists, anti-Semite's, misogynists and whack job conspiracy IDIOTS

They don't see themselves that way because no one wants to see themselves as an idiot or worse.

They don't realize just how stupid it makes them look to everyone else who is not in their little tribe.

::)

Star Member Diamond_Dog (20,929 posts)

21. I have heard them say

“Yeah, Donald Trump has an an “abrasive” personality, but people forget about all the good things he did.”

In my mind, every issue, every piece of legislation, every policy he promoted, was conjured up from the angle of keeping certain people down and perpetuating white supremacy.

Yours is an excellent question to pose to someone to claims they are not racist and who voted for the orange monster.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: We've all heard Republican voters say ...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 09:35:47 AM »
Once again DUmbasses projecting on those they hate things that they themselves are guilty of but are blind to this fact.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 09:44:45 AM »
Quote from: DRUNKEN AUNT NANCY
Then why do you keep electing bigots, racists, anti-Semites, misogynists, and idiots who believe in whack-job conspiracy theories to represent you?"

You mean the Democrats?

Remember, those are your so-called racist monuments of Democrats that your gleeful mobs are tearing down.  That's the history of the Democrat party.

Name a single elected Republican that is a bigot, racist, anti-Semite, misogynist?  (Granted, there are elected idiots in both parties)

I can name dozens of elected members of the Democrat party who are anti-Semitic, racist, and bigoted.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 10:01:11 AM »
When it comes to being a bigot, a racist, an anti-Semite, a misogynist, or an idiot who believes in whack-job conspiracy theories, Democrats/leftists already have the market cornered.

Just Nan being drunk and looking for verification via Skin's island. Who cares what lies she tells others and herself.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 10:27:20 AM »
So obvious with plice shootings.

They *always* manage to find an excuse to justify the police shooting a black person even if it's an impossible standard and even if they'd scream bloody murder of the cop had done that to a white person.

"Excuses"?

No, most often in the case of a highly-publicized police shooting, there are these things called facts that show the shooting was not just cold-blooded racist police murder.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 10:57:57 AM »
It wasn't our elected reps crying on the floor of the House because funding for Iron Dome was put into the budget.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 12:07:20 PM »
It wasn't our elected reps crying on the floor of the House because funding for Iron Dome was put into the budget.

One of the democratic party reps even called it anti-Semitic, and we know it takes a lot for them to unequivocally call out their own.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2021, 12:16:58 PM »
I rarely hear racist slurs directed at black democrats, but oh lord let a black conservative dare speak their mind and the DUmmies are on them like flies on shit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 01:27:53 PM »
Still waiting for the Robert Byrd highway in WV to be renamed. Also, Margaret Sanger encouraged PP to open shop in lower class black neighborhoods
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 07:44:52 PM »
Response to NanceGreggs (Original post)Sun Oct 3, 2021, 07:51 PM
Star Member SCantiGOP (11,677 posts)
15. How to tell if someone is racist:

They begin a sentence with “I’m not racist but….”

If you’re not about to say something racist, there is no reason for that pre-qualification.

I'm not racist but that dirtbag POS Biden sure as hell is.

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle
https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-said-desegregation-would-create-a-racial-jungle-2019-7
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2021, 10:24:57 AM »
When did NanceGreggs start writing brief rants. As for her rant, circular reasoning.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.