Author Topic: Shaming a covidiot, a bouncy  (Read 554 times)

Offline Delmar

Shaming a covidiot, a bouncy
« on: October 03, 2021, 08:01:41 PM »
Sun Oct 3, 2021, 06:15 PM
rdking647 (5,043 posts)

shaming a covidiot

i was at the grocery store today. husband wife and their 3 small kids were there. all wearing masks but the husband had his down around his chin.

a guy went up to them and asked him why his mask was down. they husban said something along the lines of whatever,im wearing a mask....
the guy then said at least your kids are more mature than you are and walked away.
the husband turned a little red and pulled is up when one of his kids said "see dad,I told you"
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215918829

A pretty good bouncy, in my book.  It reminds me of all the TV commercials with a smart wife or precocious children straightening out a bumbling dad.    The primitives, like always, fell for it.

Response to rdking647 (Original post)Sun Oct 3, 2021, 06:20 PM
Ms. Toad (28,133 posts)
1. Hope he didn't take his anger out on his kids once they were in private.

That tactic kind of made them a target.
Ms. Toad bought into it so thoroughly that she's worried about the make believe kids.

Response to rdking647 (Original post)Sun Oct 3, 2021, 06:44 PM
Star Member Jerry2144 (409 posts)
2. children

more mature than an asshole. Imagine that!

Response to rdking647 (Original post)Sun Oct 3, 2021, 07:27 PM
Star Member ShazzieB (3,529 posts)
4. Out of the mouths of babes...

Suckers.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Shaming a covidiot, a bouncy
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 08:06:41 PM »
People are still going on about masks?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 08:07:28 PM »
Why wear a mask if one is vaccinated?  I'm sure as hell not here in free America, and very few do.  My state is one of the highest in vaccination rates.  Sleepy Joe and Court Jester Fauxchi told us we didn't have to wear those face panties once one was vaccinated.

Creative bouncy writing, but it sounds almost a little too much like it came from Creative Bouncy Tales 101.

2 bongs  :stoner: :stoner:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 09:07:50 PM »
Austin  :rotf:

cool story, Moonshine

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 08:01:35 AM »
Hey DUmmies, you can shove your grocery store bouncies up your asses.  NOBODY cares about your stupid mask or the hideous face behind it.  They're shell shocked at the Biden skyrocketing inflation, wondering how they're going to feed themselves and their kids in the coming week.  Bar S hotdogs and ramen?  Dumpster dive?  Your demented, clueless president has made life hell for everyone except for maybe Hunter. 

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 11:44:32 AM »
Sun Oct 3, 2021, 06:15 PM
rdking647 (5,043 posts)

shaming a covidiot
So,
i was at the grocery store today. husband wife and their 3 small kids were there. all wearing masks but the husband had his down around his chin.

a guy went up to them and asked him why his mask was down. The husband promptly kneed him in the balls and said it's none of your f**king bidness ass hole.
The children started laughing and clapping as a dozen transvestites ran out of the store.
A mob of people suddenly appeared waving Trump flags and lifted the dad on their shoulders and carried him outside when a group of jacked up pickup trucks with diesel smoke, American flags and AR15's in the back window circled the store.
The moral of the story is it was another great day to be an AMERICAN!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 03:00:18 PM »
  It's because of how hideously ugly most liberals are that this stupid masking goes on.  They figure if they cover their faces all the time it ups their odds of getting laid.  However, once their clothes come of it's all for naught.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2021, 05:35:54 PM »
So, I was at the local Costcut McPharmacy to get a few things. While there, a guy's mask slipped as he was moving around, trying to manage his multiple bags of stuff and two finicky kids.

Another customer, a scrawny guy with thick-rimmed hipster glasses, noticed the decreasing mask coverage, and confronted the man. I mean, he got right up in his grill. He said, "Um, excuse me? Um, why isn't your mask on? Like, all the way on? You might say, the mask is slipping, you, you... Trumpthuglifasciscan!"

The man whose mask was slipping simply set his bags on the floor, turned to the other man, put his hands on his hips, and said softly, "If you're so concerned about the spread of the virus, maybe you shouldn't stand so close to me."

This was met with silence. Finally, the manager, who had been helping another employee, kind of looked around before saying "What, do I have to do everything around here? Kick him out!"

The scrawny guy was already walking quickly towards the door. But before he got there, he was stopped by Chuck Norris, who gave him a powerful lesson in not doing drugs.

I left the store knowing I'd sleep soundly that night. But that's not all! Out of nowhere, I swear that a cop jumped over the moon!!

A good day indeed!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 06:57:18 PM »
Austin  :rotf:

cool story, Moonshine

Some people will do anything to get their dick sucked.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."