Author Topic: 10/2 insurrection--worst thing since the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest  (Read 476 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Oct 2, 2021, 09:24 PM
Star Member Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (72,657 posts)

Thousands gather at Women's March rallies in D.C., across U.S. to protect Roe v. Wade

Thousands of protesters marched at rallies in Washington and cities across the country Saturday,
decrying Texas’s recent ban on most abortions and warning that the U.S. Supreme Court’s conservative majority could impose further restrictions in the coming months.

Amassing in downtown D.C. before walking in a clamorous procession to the Supreme Court
, a roster of speakers bemoaned a looming threat to Roe v. Wade and implored Americans to enlist in a nationwide campaign to preserve abortion rights.

“No matter where you live, no matter where you are, this moment is dark — it is dark — but that’s why we’re here,” Alexis McGill Johnson, president of Planned Parenthood, told the crowd
at the “Rally for Abortion Justice.”

“It is our job to imagine the light, even when we can’t see it,” Johnson said. “It is our job to turn pain into purpose. It is our job to turn pain into power.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/10/02/womens-march-dc-abortion/
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215916962

Leftist insurrectionists descend on Washington, threaten and intimidate the Supreme Court of the United States with promises of pain and a lust for power--the heroes of the Capitol Police powerless to stop them.  The worst thing since the Rape of Nanking.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: 10/2 insurrection--worst thing since the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 01:19:17 PM »
A lot of protest over nothing.
They could easily start a charity to pay bus fare for gals to leave the state in order to kill their babies in an adjacent state.

But it seems far more important for all to bow knee to a Liberal edict. All must obey.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 03:36:45 PM »
Based on the very small amount of coverage I noticed yesterday, it looked FAR less festive that the first big Wimmens March the day after President Trump was inaugurated.  For those who remember, Ralphie paid a visit with my best girl that weekend and went to both the inauguration and pink ***** hat convention.  There were a lot of pajama boy lib dudes there and but mostly really deranged and ugly women.

We actually had a great time people watching.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 05:58:24 PM »
On the other side of the country, dangerous unhinged leftist insurrectionists follow a United States senator into a bathroom and film their harassment of her--a clear cut violation of the law.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/03/toilet-flush-it-appears-that-the-protesters-committed-a-crime-when-they-filmed-sen-kyrsten-sinema-inside-a-bathroom/
It appears that the protesters committed a crime when they filmed Sen. Kyrsten Sinema INSIDE a bathroom
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 07:49:14 PM »
It appears that the protesters committed a crime when they filmed Sen. Kyrsten Sinema INSIDE a bathroom

Like hardcore marxist commies would ever pay a price for breaking the law. However, they may get the schnizz sued out of them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 08:58:05 PM »
On the other side of the country, dangerous unhinged leftist insurrectionists follow a United States senator into a bathroom and film their harassment of her--a clear cut violation of the law.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/03/toilet-flush-it-appears-that-the-protesters-committed-a-crime-when-they-filmed-sen-kyrsten-sinema-inside-a-bathroom/

Ah but remember that it's ok for the left to do anything they want even when it breaks the law but not ok for normal people to do anything even if no laws are broken.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 09:39:02 AM »
Don't forget what a COVID superspreader event each of those must have been. All those insurrectionists gathered close together in great numbers with no social distancing,  many if not most of them likely unmasked, and no mandatory vaccination policy required among those who participate. That's a serious public health hazard.

There were a lot of pajama boy lib dudes there and but mostly really deranged and ugly women.
Can't say I'm surprised.