Author Topic: Primitive Stuart G foaming at the mouth, slobbering all over the place  (Read 408 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri Oct 1, 2021, 11:47 PM
Star Member Stuart G (31,611 posts)

Biden .."could" declare ..".No Federal Funds Unless All Students Vaccinated.."

Let them fight it out in court...while in the meantime...all school districts that want "federal Funds" .....Must have everyone Yes, .".EVERYONE..VACCINATED "

oR...........propose a law...THAT SAYS THIS
https://www.democraticunderground.com/113513175

Liberal use of quotation marks and capital letters.

A pen and a phone and a declaration and dragging a failed case out in the courts or propose a law. 

Response to Stuart G (Original post)Sat Oct 2, 2021, 07:46 AM
Star Member Scrivener7 (38,493 posts)
4. It's not the kids' fault that their parents are morons.

Parents should trust Biden to know what's best for their kids--he raised Hunter, after all.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Primitive Stuart G foaming at the mouth, slobbering all over the place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 04:44:59 PM »
let's take a trip in the Wayback machine to almost one year ago today...

By Lev Facher  Oct. 7, 2020

WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris of California made clear Wednesday that President Trump’s word, alone, would not be enough to earn her trust in the safety and effectiveness of a future Covid-19 vaccine.

Vice President Mike Pence’s quick retort implored her to “please stop undermining confidence in a vaccine.”

Harris’ statement, which came during the only vice presidential debate of the 2020 election cycle, underscores the central role that Covid-19 vaccine development has played on the 2020 campaign trail.

“If public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely,” she said. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”
https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/07/harris-pence-vaccine-trump-covid-19/

The dems have a credibility problem regarding the virus and it is caused by their TDS last year when they all but told people to avoid the vaccine if it was offered at the recommendation of President Trump.

Now they demand we all get the shot at the rantings of a demented old **** and his stoned whore.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 01:55:42 AM »
Question from a dumb foreigner - doesn't this raise the question of why those federal funds are in place anyway? I thought that education was a matter for the states, and if so isn't having it paid for by the federal government just an invitation for that federal government to stick its nose into what should be a state (or even better, local) matter?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 09:20:16 AM »
Awwwww, poor widdle Stuie ... all vaxxed up and still thinks his vax means nothing. IRL, the unvaxxed are extremely low risk to him, are self-punishing if the risk they assumed bites them, and their medical costs are a fraction of a drop in the bucket of the trillions spent :wink:  :wink: "on Covid".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 09:31:00 AM »
Star Member Stuart G (31,611 posts)

Biden .."could" declare ..".No Federal Funds Unless All Students Vaccinated.."

Let them fight it out in court...while in the meantime...all school districts that want "federal Funds" .....Must have everyone Yes, .".EVERYONE..VACCINATED "

I played around with a few words in the DUmmies post and wonder how this would go over in the DUmp...

Star Member Stuart G (31,611 posts) DLR PYRO

Biden President Trump.."could" declare ..".No Federal Funds Unless All Students Vaccinated are legal U.S. Citizens.."

Let them fight it out in court...while in the meantime...all school districts that want "federal Funds" .....Must have everyone Yes, .".EVERYONE..VACCINATED BE A LEGAL U.S. CITIZEN "

I mean, if we're going to start cutting off SCOTUS mandated federal $$$ to a certain class of students, why not start off with those who have no legal basis to be here in the first place.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020