Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory Contest.  (Read 852 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Conspiracy Theory Contest.
« on: October 02, 2021, 09:24:11 PM »
Many people on the left and right create spread and believe some pretty outrageous things.  Let's have a contest.  Rules are, even if it only has a 1 in a bazillion chance of being true, it is more believeable than, say, "the Earth is flat".

I don't know if this thread will go anywhere but here is my entry:

Aliens (the outer space variety) have secretly made a deal with the Globalist Elite hierarchy to depopulate the planet using disease and economic collapse leading to famine and war resulting in a small, easy to control, slave class  managed by the elite overseers and making room for alien colonization.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
Re: Conspiracy Theory Contest.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 12:03:37 AM »
Ok I'll play

The cargo ships sitting off the California coast are really the logistics (food, spare parts) for the Chinese invasion.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 01:55:00 AM »
I've actually encountered a genuine flat earther on social media. He was angry and insulting from the get-go. Just a vile, nasty person to everyone he spoke to.

I've met racial supremacists from every group; Caucasian, African, Asian, etc. Same personality type. No racial slurs needed for you to see how bitter their souls are.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 06:03:02 AM »
Here's one:

How about the federal government and specifically the executive branch/cabinet completely ignores the president's directives and instead engages in a conspiracy to oust him from office? Oh, I dunno - maybe something to do with colluding with Russians during an election year?

Oh, wait. I think that's no "theory." That actually happened!

How about the vice president's son getting involved in outrageous influence peddling with a foreign power? Oh shit, that happened too.

How about the secretary of defense being more interested in non-existent racism rather than winning wars? Damn. Oh for three.

<slinks away>
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 08:01:30 AM »
Aliens (the outer space variety) have secretly made a deal with the Globalist Elite hierarchy to depopulate the planet using disease and economic collapse leading to famine and war resulting in a small, easy to control, slave class  managed by the elite overseers and making room for alien colonization.

That's a really good one, and about as credible as any other theories.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 09:55:07 AM »
Here's one:

How about the federal government and specifically the executive branch/cabinet completely ignores the president's directives and instead engages in a conspiracy to oust him from office? Oh, I dunno - maybe something to do with colluding with Russians during an election year?

Oh, wait. I think that's no "theory." That actually happened!

How about the vice president's son getting involved in outrageous influence peddling with a foreign power? Oh shit, that happened too.

How about the secretary of defense being more interested in non-existent racism rather than winning wars? Damn. Oh for three.

<slinks away>

I think my "inspiration" for starting this thread was frustration at the truth-stranger-than-fiction Twilight Zone world we live in.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 11:38:17 AM »
The reason that the "vaccine" is being pushed to be mandatory for everyone, and soon for young children, is that it is in reality a birth control shot aimed to control the population of white people.

The virus itself worked at killing off quite a few old people, now the vaccine will work to reduce the population by sterilizing younger people of child bearing age and even younger.

Remember how Bill Gates name was always in the news during the first few months of the PlannedDemic, but now is nowhere to be found?  His named was being linked to closely and people were bringing up his past comments about using vaccines to reduce the world's population.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 03:28:45 PM »
Your truly and Frank Solich are the same person.  A bunch of DUmmies claimed that over a decade ago.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 04:13:28 PM »
a true conspiracy:

The Dems aka dims conspired to take the election of 2020

first conspiracy was making it look like Trump had some nefarious underhanded business w/ the Russians when of couese those in the know realize it was dims who have always colluded with foreign countries to make big$$$$$

they got busted... first w/ the indictment of Sussmann... well, there was Clinesmith before him...

it has been PROVEN that dims were in cahoots... that is elite dims.. to keep Trump from becoming pres and if that didn't work, to get him OUT of the WH

been proven

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 05:33:10 PM »
I think my "inspiration" for starting this thread was frustration at the truth-stranger-than-fiction Twilight Zone world we live in.

Yeah, I know, but you should know by now I never really toe the line.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.