Author Topic: a lot of people quitting jobs rather than take vaccine  (Read 472 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
a lot of people quitting jobs rather than take vaccine
« on: October 02, 2021, 02:17:10 PM »
I have heard about many employees including health professionals

quitting rather than take the vax

do they know something we don't?

I just didn't like the idea  of taking it.. don't knoww what's in it..

maybe some do?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: a lot of people quitting jobs rather than take vaccine
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 04:23:23 PM »
I can honestly say I was never opposed to the vaccine until the Left became absolute assholes about it. I don't tell others how to live. I expect the favor to be returned. If that requires telling someone to **** off, so be it; they earned it.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 05:35:56 PM »
I have heard about many employees including health professionals

quitting rather than take the vax

do they know something we don't?

I just didn't like the idea  of taking it.. don't knoww what's in it..

maybe some do?

Health care workers survived (as heroes) in the year we didn't have a vaccine.  Many of them have naturally acquired antibodies.  Now they are ignorant politicized anti-vaxers?  Gimme a break.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 05:37:17 PM »
I can honestly say I was never opposed to the vaccine until the Left became absolute assholes about it. I don't tell others how to live. I expect the favor to be returned. If that requires telling someone to **** off, so be it; they earned it.

It bothers me that the left is demanding people be vaccinated even though vaccinated people can act as super spreaders.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 06:28:31 PM »
They've crossed the line when they make injecting a substance into one's body a condition of employment.

Matters not what the judges say - it's the principle of the thing. Employers and the state do not have the right to tell me what to put into my body.

Now, if it's an option and if my personal circumstances make it advantageous for me to get the jab, I'll do so. But the actual decision is mine, and mine alone.

GTFO of my life, employer. You are not that important. Ditto for the state.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 06:33:46 PM »
They've crossed the line when they make injecting a substance into one's body a condition of employment.

Matters not what the judges say - it's the principle of the thing. Employers and the state do not have the right to tell me what to put into my body.

Now, if it's an option and if my personal circumstances make it advantageous for me to get the jab, I'll do so. But the actual decision is mine, and mine alone.

Hear! Hear!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 03:45:33 PM »

What if the federal government made it mandatory to have unprotected anal sex with an AIDS/HIV infected person?  That's putting something unwanted into your body, IMHO. 

Naturally, that is an absurd analogy.  But my point is that the slippery slope of what the feds make mandatory could get really dangerous.

And once again, I'm pro-vaccine but anti-mandate.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 04:18:33 PM »
But my point is that the slippery slope of what the feds make mandatory could get really dangerous.

IMHO, it already is a real danger. This fascist public/private vaccine jihad has laid the groundwork for the next, almost inevitable, step ... the Social Credit Passport.

Bend over, this "jab" really will hurt.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 04:27:18 PM »
Health care workers survived (as heroes) in the year we didn't have a vaccine.  Many of them have naturally acquired antibodies.  Now they are ignorant politicized anti-vaxers?  Gimme a break.
i hadn't htought of this..

but another thought is... If health care people are against the vax... well, presumably they know more about health issues than most everyday people.. makes u wonder... but then again, i have been wondering for a long time... re many things