Author Topic: Do u think the virus was engineered? If so, was it deliberately let loose?  (Read 454 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
Do u think the virus was engineered? If so, was it deliberately let loose?

I guess I am very cynical because I have been thinking that for a LONG time. So far, I don't have any evidence (or do I?)

hmmmm

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to Fauci's emails, there was research into this very type of virus. I'm prepared to believe the release was accidental - and it has definitely been exploited politically.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 06:34:18 PM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
As far as I am concerned the case for "engineered" versus "bat cave" is settled.  Is the Chinese Communist Party evil enough to set it loose in Wuhan, quarantine the Province but use it as a jumping board to the rest of the world?  Yes they are.  No, I don't know if they actually did it.  They did need cover for their collapsing economy.  What better way than to collapse the world's economy? 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline thundley4

As far as I am concerned the case for "engineered" versus "bat cave" is settled.  Is the Chinese Communist Party evil enough to set it loose in Wuhan, quarantine the Province but use it as a jumping board to the rest of the world?  Yes they are.  No, I don't know if they actually did it.  They did need cover for their collapsing economy.  What better way than to collapse the world's economy?

It sure as hell benefited the Chinese in more ways than one.

Offline DLR Pyro

It sure as hell benefited the Chinese in more ways than one.

An example is when our idiot governor in California did a no bid  one billion dollar purchase for protective masks lfron a Chinese company last year.  https://www.kusi.com/gov-newsom-spends-1-billion-in-face-mask-deal-with-china-chooses-blue-shield-to-lead-state-vaccinations-after-monetary-contributions/

That's like the fire department buying water from an arsonist to fight the fire the arsonist started.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

An example is when our idiot governor in California did a no bid  one billion dollar purchase for protective masks lfron a Chinese company last year.  https://www.kusi.com/gov-newsom-spends-1-billion-in-face-mask-deal-with-china-chooses-blue-shield-to-lead-state-vaccinations-after-monetary-contributions/

That's like the fire department buying water from an arsonist to fight the fire the arsonist started.

Illinois Gov. Pritzker also bought a boatload of Chinese masks even after it was found out many were defective.

The release also shut down the Hong Kong protests.

The PlannedDemic also helped elect a Chinese puppet to the oval office.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Engineered? Absolutely

Released deliberately? Real hard not to answer that "more than likely" when the Wuhan Virus Factory has had multiple "releases" of various viruses over the past dozen years or so.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
According to Fauci's emails, there was research into this very type of virus. I'm prepared to believe the release was accidental - and it has definitely been exploited politically.

In this day of super tech, I am having a damn hard time believing much of anything is accidental

but esp this ...