Author Topic: Do you believe "blue states" are only blue "at the top"?  (Read 597 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
Do you believe "blue states" are only blue "at the top"?
« on: September 28, 2021, 06:49:59 PM »
I have suspected for some time that "blue states" are not blue, that they are red but that corrupt persons (liberals) messed w/ the voting  systems in those states just as they did in the pres election 2020

I have heard one other person voice this concern (besides me), that states like CA were a test-run for 2020

What do you think?

It is the only thing that makes sense. Bumper stickers: far more for Trump than against him in so-called blue states... That is not absolute proof but... When I am in blue states, I rarely, very rarely run into a liberal...

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: Do you believe "blue states" are only blue "at the top"?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 10:37:28 AM »
My opinion, there really are blue states, mostly the population dense regions on the coast.  They can elect people who don't even try to run as moderates. Sparsely populated fly-over country is deep red.
I also think that it is important to have full forensic audits in ALL states.  Realistically, Trump won't return to office before 2025 regardless of the results BUT Senators and Congressmen who are illegitimately elected can be recalled.  Flipping the narrow margins in the House and Senate is possible (but unlikely) before 2022.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 10:50:29 AM »
My opinion, there really are blue states, mostly the population dense regions on the coast.  They can elect people who don't even try to run as moderates. Sparsely populated fly-over country is deep red.
I also think that it is important to have full forensic audits in ALL states.  Realistically, Trump won't return to office before 2025 regardless of the results BUT Senators and Congressmen who are illegitimately elected can be recalled.  Flipping the narrow margins in the House and Senate is possible (but unlikely) before 2022.

" BUT Senators and Congressmen who are illegitimately elected can be recalled"

Additionally, forensic audits can justify the current modifications being made regarding voting by mail.  I personally have no issue with limited, in-person early voting (21 days out, IMO).  Absentee should be strictly limited to those who demonstrate they cannot vote in person or whom have medical issues that affect voting in person. 
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 11:04:38 AM »
I'd be happy if we had even 3rd world, Iraqi style elections:

1. Show up on election day.

2. Mark a PAPER ballot.

3. Dip your thumb in purple ink.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 12:45:49 PM »
I'd be happy if we had even 3rd world, Iraqi style elections:

1. Show up on election day.

2. Mark a PAPER ballot.

3. Dip your thumb in purple ink.

^^^This. We make far too many accommodations for people who say they're occupied, or sick, or some other excuse. Voting is a civic DUTY.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 01:58:39 PM »
Some (very few) get caught;

A former Judge of Elections has been convicted for his role in accepting bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certifying false voting results during the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections in Philadelphia.

Domenick J. Demuro, 73, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty during a sealed proceeding on March 16, 2020, before U.S. District Judge Paul S. Diamond to conspiring to deprive persons of civil rights, and using interstate facilities in aid of bribery. The court unsealed the matter today.  Sentencing is scheduled for June 30, 2020.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-philadelphia-judge-elections-convicted-conspiring-violate-civil-rights-and-bribery

And this was just a primary.

BTW: It's all about BLUE CITIES that is where the BLUE population exists.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:01:48 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 05:08:00 PM »
" BUT Senators and Congressmen who are illegitimately elected can be recalled"

Additionally, forensic audits can justify the current modifications being made regarding voting by mail.  I personally have no issue with limited, in-person early voting (21 days out, IMO).  Absentee should be strictly limited to those who demonstrate they cannot vote in person or whom have medical issues that affect voting in person.

I'd like to know why presidents cannot be recalled if there  is vote fraud?

why isn't Congress working on this kind of thing?

no wonder they have often gotten 12% approval ratings

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 06:49:21 PM »
I'd like to know why presidents cannot be recalled if there  is vote fraud?

The only provisions in the Constitution to remove a President from office are Impeachment by the House followed by conviction in the Senate (2/3rds required);  or the 25th Amendment.

The only, fantasy land, method to return Trump to the Oval Office before 2025 would be impeachment & Conviction of Biden and Harris together with election Trump as Speaker of the House.  Note: Being a member of the House is NOT required to be speaker.

Congress is powerless to enact any special law, a Constitutional Amendment would be required.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 06:51:43 PM by old dog 2 »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 07:20:05 PM »

The only, fantasy land, method to return Trump to the Oval Office before 2025 would be impeachment & Conviction of Biden and Harris together with election Trump as Speaker of the House.  Note: Being a member of the House is NOT required to be speaker.

That is also how some Democrats wanted Hillary to be installed in the White House.

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2021, 07:33:20 PM »
they should definitely make all states have audits.

I believe most people are conservative or lean more conservative than lib

I believe the election process in CA, WA, OR and other states was corrupted in the same way the 2020 election was

But dims are counting on election ballots being... burned or whatever they do after X number of months... so no one can prove it

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 02:09:05 PM »
The only provisions in the Constitution to remove a President from office are Impeachment by the House followed by conviction in the Senate (2/3rds required);  or the 25th Amendment.

Congress is powerless to enact any special law, a Constitutional Amendment would be required.

thanks for the info.. I had forgotten about the Speaker not needing to be a member of the House.

So why don't we get this Constitutional Amendment  going?

I mean, for crying out loud... Worst president ever (I mean "president")