Author Topic: Look Who Worked Together to Frame DJT with Fake Russia Hoax  (Read 645 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Look Who Worked Together to Frame DJT with Fake Russia Hoax
« on: September 26, 2021, 05:51:08 AM »
This one jumps right out and grabs you by the balls:

How much more frightening will this conspiracy get?  Now, according to court documents reported by JusttheNews.com, we learn that The Dark Lord himself, George Soros, paid for his own investigator to work for the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee to plant the fake Trump-Russia story–and that then-Senator John McCain let him do it.

Fight the urge to roll up in a ball and watch fairy tales on Netflix. Get your fingers out of your ears. Stop with your “John McCain hated Trump” pap. We all know that. We know McCain shopped the fake pee tape dossier too.

Pay attention.

We know that the upper reaches of the U.S. government, including President Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and their FBI, were a part of the effort to Get Trump. Bruce Ohr at the Department of Justice was in on it. The intelligence community played along with “CIA director John Brennan report[ing] to President Obama that Clinton herself approved the scheme in order to deflect attention away from her use of a private email server.” Biden’s national security adviser knew and lied about it. Democrat party-connected cyber sleuths using government contracts to gain access to secret data tried to frame and plant fake news about Donald Trump being a Russian secret agent. All of these apparatchiks put their expertise and privileged government positions into the service of Hillary Clinton for President in 2016.

More at the link.

McLame, the so-called "Maverick", was a self-serving jock who loved to play both ends against the middle. I dearly hope he's rotting in Hell.

PJ Media

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Look Who Worked Together to Frame DJT with Fake Russia Hoax
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 09:05:12 AM »
I didn't think it was possible to have a creepier smile than Biden.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 10:13:12 AM »
 :yawn:

Back in '99 or Y2K it was all over the media in Arizona that Juan McLame had invited a bevy of Senate Dim'Rats out to his hasienda for a strategy session over the Navidad/Nuevo Año congressional recess. I'd had my own experiences with the man - having been "volunteered" by the AZGOP to work on his last re-election campaign - and between those events I'd come to the conclusion fairly early on that Juan McLame was bad news for this country.

In '08, when Juan McLame was "running" for the presidency, I took a lot of flak from "card-carrying" GOP'ers for openly saying that this guy isn't what most conservatives think he is, and that he was bad juju for the GOP. In November of that year, I wasn't even a little surprised when Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch "wiped the floor" with Juan McLame's ass.

I'm sure I had a point I was heading towards with all of the above, but I'll be damned if my old, tired brain can remember what it was...

:popcorn: 

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 11:25:49 AM »
:yawn:

Back in '99 or Y2K it was all over the media in Arizona that Juan McLame had invited a bevy of Senate Dim'Rats out to his hasienda for a strategy session over the Navidad/Nuevo Año congressional recess. I'd had my own experiences with the man - having been "volunteered" by the AZGOP to work on his last re-election campaign - and between those events I'd come to the conclusion fairly early on that Juan McLame was bad news for this country.

In '08, when Juan McLame was "running" for the presidency, I took a lot of flak from "card-carrying" GOP'ers for openly saying that this guy isn't what most conservatives think he is, and that he was bad juju for the GOP. In November of that year, I wasn't even a little surprised when Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch "wiped the floor" with Juan McLame's ass.

I'm sure I had a point I was heading towards with all of the above, but I'll be damned if my old, tired brain can remember what it was...

:popcorn:

I remember very well your misgivings about McLame and while his "maverick" moniker seemed to make him more attractive and electable than Huckabee, Romney, or the party flip-flopper Ron Paul, there is no doubt in 20/20 hindsight that McLame was a loser. He couldn't abide the media's fawning (until he became the Repub nominee, at which point the media flipped on him faster than Fauci and his mask mandates); he threw Palin under the "Straight Talk Express" bus, and he folded like a cheap house of cards.

You were right about the man, just as I was right about Romney -- the asshat sent to "save" the 2002 Olympics in SLC, claimed he did so, and did nothing of the sort. He simply took credit for someone else's work, which is the hallmark of a complete dangling turd.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 01:25:40 PM »
If I had it to do over, I'd still vote for him in '08.  Slim chance that if he won the grim reaper would come calling.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 07:38:10 PM »

McLame, the so-called "Maverick", was a self-serving jock who loved to play both ends against the middle. I dearly hope he's rotting in Hell.

PJ Media

well, a Christian would never want someone rotting in hell, but he probably is... because it seems that McC chose... whatever .. over truth and what is right and what is best for our country... If he couldn't see the good Trump was doing, he was deliberately blinding himself... and that is not something Jesus likes...

Jesus will say to many in the end

"Depart from me, all you evildoers, I never knew you."

i think that is Luke 1324

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2021, 04:11:52 AM »
well, a Christian would never want someone rotting in hell, but he probably is... because it seems that McC chose... whatever .. over truth and what is right and what is best for our country... If he couldn't see the good Trump was doing, he was deliberately blinding himself... and that is not something Jesus likes...

Your biblical quotes notwithstanding, read this book and tell me that John McCain wasn't always a self-serving asshole who worshiped himself instead of God.

McLame wasn't as evil as HRC, but he sure as hell didn't do us any favors. His abandonment of conservative principles - despite trying to convince everyone on the planet that he was a conservative - is a monument to his double-dealing, backstabbing, and treacherous ways. Case in point - the Republican repeal of Obamacare, that filthy, stinking pile of shit that Obama left. Even Obama called McLame to thank him for his "no" vote.

https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/John-McCain/Robert-Timberg/9781416559856

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 06:29:01 AM »

No, Luke 13:24 is the narrow door verse.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2021, 02:06:43 PM »
I didn't think it was possible to have a creepier smile than Biden.
LOL

does bidumb smile?

one reason I haven't noticed  is... I tune him out quite a bit...