Author Topic: Trump Gives a Straight Answer When Asked if He's Running in 2024  (Read 542 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Trump Gives a Straight Answer When Asked if He's Running in 2024
« on: September 13, 2021, 04:42:08 PM »
In the FWIW Department - I really don't believe that DJT would consider running in 2024. He's having too much fun on the outside looking in -- definitely not a new situation for him.

That is, until the debacle known as Afghanistan occurred. And I'm beginning to lean toward the idea that Biden has always been the fall guy and is the fall guy, having this situation set up and the Dumbass trigger pulled.

He's got blood on his hands and he doesn't get it. Ergo, Trump rides in on his white horse.

Maybe.

According to Fox News, Trump was asked directly if he would be returning again in 2024, and he answered it very directly:

“I don’t think we’re going to have a choice,” Trump told Fox News. “It is disgraceful.”

Trump went on to bill the Biden administration’s withdrawal of U.S. military assets from Afghanistan as the “greatest embarrassment in the history of our country.”

“When you look at Afghanistan and what happened, and the death for no reason, just for no reason,” Trump said, adding that military “parents – they want to speak with me – they don’t want to speak with Biden.”

“They’re just devastated,” he said.

“It is getting to a point where we really have no choice,” he added.

Redstate
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Trump Gives a Straight Answer When Asked if He's Running in 2024
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 06:23:08 PM »
I want Trump in 24

If he cannot fix what's wrong with this country, who can?

maybe DeSantis Gov of FL

or Abbott in TX

and maybe a few others.. can't recall the others at this time..

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 06:56:09 PM »
I's gotta be Trump, health permitting.  If not the question is:

WHO?

… if they pursue similar polices to Trump will have the stamina to stand up to the 24/7/365 assault of the MSM?

… will not have re-election high on his priority to temper his actions against the Deep State, our national enemies and our cultural rot?

… will inspire Trump’s hard core base that he is not just throwing red meat at them?

… has a record to run on in the Black community?

PS According to recent polls a Trump/Biden re-match is not even close and a Trump/Harris match-up has an even bigger margin of victory.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 08:08:30 PM »
I's gotta be Trump, health permitting.  If not the question is:

WHO?

… if they pursue similar polices to Trump will have the stamina to stand up to the 24/7/365 assault of the MSM?

… will not have re-election high on his priority to temper his actions against the Deep State, our national enemies and our cultural rot?

… will inspire Trump’s hard core base that he is not just throwing red meat at them?

… has a record to run on in the Black community?

PS According to recent polls a Trump/Biden re-match is not even close and a Trump/Harris match-up has an even bigger margin of victory.

If the whore runs it will confirm just how stupid she is.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 05:14:31 PM »
If the whore runs it will confirm just how stupid she is.
what whore?]