Author Topic: The make believe Führer's edict  (Read 755 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
The make believe Führer's edict
« on: September 09, 2021, 05:24:19 PM »
https://abc7ny.com/biden-speech-today-live-preisdent-press-conference-executive-order-vaccine-federal-workers/11010121/

Comments from (liberal democrat) Naomi Wolf on Warroom:

Declaration of war on the American people ... bio-fascist coup ... these are really desperate people and desperate people are dangerous ...  same tactics as the Nazis ... putting the bodies of people at risk ... impeachable offense ...

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: The make believe Führer's edict
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 06:55:59 PM »
The democrats are trying to push this into Australian dictatorship mode. They NEED mail in ballots to fake the 2022 elections, so they NEED a new and scary pandemic.

Now. While you can afford it, stock up on stuff that went scarce before. Toilet Paper, hand sanitizer, and canned food. Dry good like pasta packages will work as well. You are not prepping for the end-of-the-world, just for interrupted services and sky high prices.

This is just the first of many edicts, each getting worse. prepare now. react later. do NOT tell your friends.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 09:16:58 PM »
Illegal as hell... if it isn't a bluff.

The WH is watching the polls to see how far they need to backtrack.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 03:22:26 PM »
Illegal as hell... if it isn't a bluff.

The WH is watching the polls to see how far they need to backtrack.

I don't think we'll see any backpedaling.  I am more convinced every day that the regime's actions on EVERYTHING (taxes, spending, abortion, firearms, the border, Afghanistan, gender and the 1/6 disturbance) is DESIGNED and INTENDED to maximize polarization of America.   They desperately want some half-assed violent insurrection attempt so they can bring the hammer down, HARD.

Believe it or not, I am a rational person who has not given up on the system ... yet.  There are many Americans waiting for the match to fall on our gasoline soaked Republic.  I pray we all keep our powder dry.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 05:17:41 PM »
I don't think we'll see any backpedaling.  I am more convinced every day that the regime's actions on EVERYTHING (taxes, spending, abortion, firearms, the border, Afghanistan, gender and the 1/6 disturbance) is DESIGNED and INTENDED to maximize polarization of America.   They desperately want some half-assed violent insurrection attempt so they can bring the hammer down, HARD.

Believe it or not, I am a rational person who has not given up on the system ... yet.  There are many Americans waiting for the match to fall on our gasoline soaked Republic.  I pray we all keep our powder dry.

They got away with open and obvious election tampering. They feel empowered and won't stop until...

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 07:10:56 PM »
I talk with cops here 'n there about stuff...  They're not motivated to arrest law-abiding citizens. 

Because that's what we are.  Law-abiding.  But it's our duty to resist Biden.  And that means resorting-to-violence if necessary.