Author Topic: Check Out What Biden Did to Websites Listing Weapons It Gave to Taliban  (Read 963 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The entire JCOS should have resigned after GropeyJoe insisted on this--assuming they objected to this BS when they heard about it.

Just after the fall of Kabul, the Taliban started turning up in U.S. uniforms, carrying U.S. rifles, and riding in U.S. vehicles. They started showing off a Black Hawk helicopter they’d captured. It soon became clear that when the Taliban overran the Afghan military, it also snapped up all of that military’s gear. It also grabbed all of the gear the U.S. military left behind at Bagram Air Base and other posts as it hastily retreated. Joe Biden insists he and his high command, including generals who wear medal clusters so enormous you could serve a pizza on them, planned for all this. But did they? Did they plan to arm the Taliban?

One question now is: Did they plan for the ongoing cover-up?

Forbes reports that the State Department is telling other federal agencies to scrub their websites of lists of weapons the U.S. provided the Afghan military over the years.

According to an admission obtained from the State Department, Biden officials recently directed federal agencies to scrub their websites of official reports detailing the $82.9 billion in military equipment and training provided to the Afghan security forces since 2001.

The scrubbed audits and reports included detailed accounting of what the U.S. had provided to Afghan forces, down to the number of night vision devices, hand grenades, Black Hawk helicopters, and armored vehicles.

Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers.

The Biden administration claims it’s scrubbing weapons information, including some reports that are several years old, to protect those it left stranded in Afghanistan. That’s laughable.

Why haven't impeachment proceedings been started against GropeyJoe and his entire cast of thugs?

More at the link, sorry to say.

PJMedia
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Check Out What Biden Did to Websites Listing Weapons It Gave to Taliban
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 07:00:31 PM »
Why haven't impeachment proceedings been started against GropeyJoe and his entire cast of thugs?

Because the triers of matters are equally complicit.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »
As much as it's deserved. I can't get excited about impeachment with heels up waiting in the on deck circle
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 07:26:34 PM »
As much as it's deserved. I can't get excited about impeachment with heels up waiting in the on deck circle

That was the whole point of Cameltoe Hairs; coincidently, the same reason Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch selected the utterly incompetent #JoeThePedophile as his impeachment insurance veep 13 years ago.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 07:32:59 PM »

Her unpopularity would paralyze the dems.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 08:00:53 PM »
Someone needs to inform Gropey Joe that, much like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, once something goes on the internet it stays on the internet.

Forever.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 08:03:08 PM »
Because the triers of matters are equally complicit.

Well, inasmuch as it's pointless, apparently articles of impeachment have been filed (in the circular file, of course) against Blinken.

The question I posed was largely rhetorical. Because with Pelousy in the Speaker's chair, nothing happens anyway unless it's to further her own agenda.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 07:23:11 PM »
Someone needs to inform Gropey Joe that, much like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, once something goes on the internet it stays on the internet.

Forever.

Good one Zath ...

A 1,000  :thumbs:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)