Author Topic: Biden Decides to Stick with Aug 31 Deadline for Final Pullout from Kabul  (Read 742 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
No words. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

NOBODY -- regardless of political posture -- abandons Americans.

GropeyJoe -- this is an impeachable offense.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/united-states-afghanistan/2021/08/24/id/1033589/
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
We're so ****ed.  I cannot believe it could get this bad, this quickly.  Everything he's done has been a total disaster, from the day he assumed office.

Now the DUmmies are lamenting Fauci coming out talking about taking his induced panic pandemic, into 2022 and it's going to hurt JOE!!!  Oh no!!

Of course, it's because we're all stupid and simply trying to hurt Joe so none of us are complying.

Joe said he had a plan!!  Where is his plan?  He's done absolutely nothing.  Make me king for a day and we'd all just go back to work and learn to live with the knowledge that some stuff is going to kill you.

Exercise every day, eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, don't chase wild women or go into sleezy establishments ... still die.  It's inevitable.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
We're so ****ed.  I cannot believe it could get this bad, this quickly.  Everything he's done has been a total disaster, from the day he assumed office.

Now the DUmmies are lamenting Fauci coming out talking about taking his induced panic pandemic, into 2022 and it's going to hurt JOE!!!  Oh no!!

Of course, it's because we're all stupid and simply trying to hurt Joe so none of us are complying.

Joe said he had a plan!!  Where is his plan?  He's done absolutely nothing.  Make me king for a day and we'd all just go back to work and learn to live with the knowledge that some stuff is going to kill you.

Exercise every day, eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, don't chase wild women or go into sleezy establishments ... still die.  It's inevitable.

KC

This is what happens when you project weakness, and GropeyJoe has done this since Day One of his so-called "presidency."

Beyond projecting weakness, his mental faculties - never strong to begin with - have deteriorated to the point where he's become the Retarded Kid on the schoolyard. You know, the one that was always bullied because he didn't have the mental or physical acuity to defend himself. He, and all of us by extension, have become the world's laughingstock.

The GOP House caucus held a brief presser after their intelligence briefing in which they were flat-out told that any Americans remaining in A-stan after 31 August were on their own. Several of the Reps served there and there was no doubt in my mind they were PISSED OFF beyond belief.

Biden -- there is a special place in Hell for you.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
#JoeThePedophile's decision-making skills are similar to those of an ouija board: there's no chance his "choices" aren't directed by external sources.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This is the speech I was hoping to hear from GropeyJoe when this debacle first came to light.

Jocko Willink is a world-class badass.

“If I were president, and I had put our country into the current situation in Afghanistan, I would tell America, our allies, our enemies, and the world something like this…”

"As you know, we were set to leave Afghanistan this month and as we began the final draw down, I made some critical errors.

"Namely, I underestimated the strength of the Taliban, and I overestimated the strength and capability of the friendly Afghan forces. This was my fault – and due to my mistake, the Taliban has taken control of Afghanistan.

"Unfortunately, there are tens of thousands of Americans on the ground there, as well as friends and allies of America on the ground.

"These people, Americans and our allies, are all stranded, and that is my fault.

Willink acknowledges the obvious: that the Taliban, what’s left of al-Qaeda, and other terrorist groups have combined to divvy up our munitions and equipment left behind by Biden in haste.

"In the next 48 hours, America will be in control of most major airports in Afghanistan.

"Any resistance we meet from the Taliban or otherwise when we seize these airports will be destroyed completely and without mercy.

"From those airports, we will conduct rapid strike rescue missions until we have recovered and evacuated all our citizens, allies and friends. Any person that interferes with these operations will be killed.

"We will also recover or destroy all aircraft, vehicles, weapons and sensitive equipment we left behind. Any person utilizing, guarding, or located within close proximity to these weapons or equipment will be killed.

"Once we have evacuated all friendly personnel and recovered or destroyed the weapons and equipment left behind, we will depart Afghanistan.

“May God bless America, and my God have mercy on the souls of our enemy because we will not. That is all.”
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/08/24/watch-the-presidential-address-on-afghanistan-biden-should-give-if-he-had-the-guts-n1472295?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=582

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Biden made no such decision.

He sent the CIA chief to Kabul to negotiate an extension and the Taliban told him to go **** his hat.

This is a desperate spin by the MSM.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

This is the speech I was hoping to hear from GropeyJoe when this debacle first came to light.

Jocko Willink is a world-class badass.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/08/24/watch-the-presidential-address-on-afghanistan-biden-should-give-if-he-had-the-guts-n1472295?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=582

bidunce et al would be too wrapped in making sure the personal pronouns are correct rather than give a speech like this.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020