Author Topic: Atman a close personal friend of "Belefonte"  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Atman a close personal friend of "Belefonte"
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 05:25:13 PM »
Where I grew up we only had two black families and there were never more than 3 or 4 in school. There was only one in my school, and in my class. He was treated no different than anyone else.

I grew up on the east side of youngstown, ohio. all my friends were black, but know what? I didn't give a damn. We played baseball, football and any other sport you could think of. I thought nothing less of them because of their skin color.They were my friends. It wasn't until 1966, when civil rights came to be, I began to be considered the "enemy" based soley on the color of my skin. I got in more fistfights in two years, with my friends, than I'd have ever thought possible. 1969 we moved, but, you never, never EVER forget your childhood friends. I miss them.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 05:27:33 PM »
I went to a small county school called Niantic.

I thought that you went to HS about 25 miles north of Albany NY.  My bad.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
I thought that you went to HS about 25 miles north of Albany NY.  My bad.

I went to Ballston Spa for nuke training when I was in the Navy. That's about the right distance, right?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2016, 05:43:41 PM »
True story:  In Grade School in rural western VA when the F4 Phantoms would break the sound barrier between Rich Valley and Poor Valley, followed by B52s we had one kid who was black...xxxxxxx Washington.   We I went through there many years later in 1976 we had blown the head gasket on a Chevy Vega at 03:00 AM near Bland, VA.  A young black man who was named Washington from the same area gave us lift to the nearest open facilities.

Black ain't the problem...leftist morons are.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2016, 05:46:51 PM »
I went to Ballston Spa for nuke training when I was in the Navy. That's about the right distance, right?

Yes.  I grew up only a few miles east of that base.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 05:48:50 PM »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx