Author Topic: Redstate : Conversations with an internal pollster for Obama...  (Read 879 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Link Here.

A slightly more positive tale from Redstate compared to what we've been hearing. The story does have some Bouncy-like elements to it, but a good one nonetheless, even if its been embellished.

Quote from: Redstate
Conversations with an internal pollster for Obama...
Posted by: David_Rasbold

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 10:09AM CDT

I have an interesting story to relay that took place earlier this week between my boss (a senior VP in the company I work for) and one of the Obama campaigns' internal pollsters.

Just to note, my boss is a republican and was meeting the Obama rep over lunch for other reasons. Politics obviously came up due to his line of work.

He asked my boss what her political leanings were and they did some chit chat around the issues and the impressions each had on the state of the race. What happened next was more than fascinating and should be a reminder to all of us to buck up and remain strong. All is not lost. In fact, we may be in a much better spot than we think - despite the national polls and what the daily media drumbeat to give up.

He asked my boss what she thought about Sarah Palin. While my boss is a republican she hasn't been nearly as enamored with her as most of our base. She noted concern about Sarah's experience, but said that she is still voting for McCain.
<snippage>

Read it all at the link above, the whole story is much more interesting than what is copied here.