Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive speaks to us from the porcelain throne  (Read 760 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5140778

Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive is certainly good at multi-tasking, evacuating from both ends at the same time.

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Thu Feb-26-09 01:32 PM
Original message

My dear repubican friends ......

...... just shut up. You have no room to talk. None whatsoever. You caused this mess. You exacerbated this mess. You created a climate where this mess will grow. You did it gleefully and you did it all on your own by cutting us out of the process.

You created the biggest government in history when we had begun to materially make it smaller.

You said deficits don't matter and gave life to the concept.

You spent our great, great grandchildren's money.

You started the wars and kept that money off the books.

I am addressing this to all repubicans - elected and those of you among the populace. If you voted for the bush people, you are to blame. If you voted for their congressional enablers, you are to blame. If you are one of the enablers, you belong in moral prison.

So please. As our new president works at the incredibly difficult and complex task that is the putting right of the ship of state, just stay out of the way.

You have not been helpful and I see no role for you in the near future. Maybe someday, after you have demonstrated many times over your willingness to embrace the basic tenets of human decency and American civility you can again be welcomed back to the fold of the active citizenry.

But until then ..... stay away.

Thank you.

Oh my.

First up at bat, a mole:

Urban Prairie (270 posts)      Thu Feb-26-09 01:54 PM
Response to Original message

1. But...but...but...

Conservatives insist that tax cuts, implementing trickle-down/supply-side economic principles, unfettering/deregulating the free-market, encouraging/expanding the oursourcing and offshoring of our blue and white collar jobs, drastically reducing or better yet, ending government spending on entitlements, banning labor unions, and privatizing everything except the military and the very top levels of town, city, state, and federal government will lead to economic prosperity!!!!

laylah  (1000+ posts)      Thu Feb-26-09 02:01 PM

2. Though I do not respond much, rarely actually, your posts are always ones I read. This one has been sent far and wide. Thank you!

newtothegame  (661 posts)      Thu Feb-26-09 02:14 PM

3. That's right! Down with all opposition!

The sparkling husband primitive just now notices there's no paper on the roll; it's just an empty cardboard tube, and the inventory of new paper's in the bathroom upstairs:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Thu Feb-26-09 03:29 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. ??
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: sparkling husband primitive speaks to us from the porcelain throne
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »
Hey husbs.....when you voluntarily pay to the federal government every year just 25% of the market value of your rental property (wealth by DU definitions) then I will give a rat about what you have to say.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »
Make me ass clown. 

Offline claret1995

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »

Maybe Mrs sparkly got him some of that new re-usable toilet paper

Bottom reached
 335 Comments | 0 Trackbacks | Permalink Andrew Bolt Blog   
Andrew Bolt
Friday, February 27, 2009 at 12:41pm 

“Natural living” advocates unveil their latest planet-saving invention - the reusable toilet wipe.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/bottom_reached#49803

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
Yet again... You're more than welcome to try.

How come none of these ass clowns will take me up on this?

I'll even promise not to hurt them too bad. Just long enough for a 165 grain .45 JHP to transit the brain...
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 02:35:52 PM »
Couple of things . . .

1)  Claret, it's a reusuable ass wipe for a huge ass wipe.

2)  Mike, I would hope that you'd either shoot Hubs in the gut with a .22, or in the hips with that .45, first.  Make it suffer. :evillaugh: :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »
How naive does the sparkling husband primitive have to be to believe anyone cares if he likes it or not or who he points a finger at?

Let 'em squawk, no sweat off my back.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
It's a good thing that breathing is an involuntary response as this ***wipe would definitely overload his one remaining active brain cell.   :loser:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown