Author Topic: Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died from strokes one day after Jan. 6 rio  (Read 807 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member soothsayer (36,383 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215352719

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died from strokes one day after Jan. 6 riot, D.C. chief...

?s=21

Yamiche Alcindor
@Yamiche
Officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes & died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters at the Jan. 6 insurrection, the D.C. chief medical examiner has ruled. The ruling will make it difficult for prosecutors to pursue homicide charges.

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died from strokes one day after Jan. 6 riot, D.C. chief...
washingtonpost.com
https://t.co/c3BCNdfQsR

8 replies, 897 views
Thread infoBookmark this threadTrash this thread

soothsayer   3 hrs ago   OP
Hmmm. Were it not for January 6, would he have had strokes? nt

babylonsister   3 hrs ago   #1
 I have one question, does bear spray cause strokes ???

SamKnause   3 hrs ago   #2
The Feds should go to each of the incarcerated Oath Keepers and test it. nt

DURHAM D   3 hrs ago   #3
It seems pretty damned unlikely that Sicknick just happened to be on the verge......of suffering two strokes out of the blue and dying from them the day after being attacked, so even if strokes are the proximate cause of death, isn't it at least manslaughter, if not murder, to have maliciously induced those strokes, even if the victim had some underlying susceptibility?

Silent3   3 hrs ago   #4
Would the events of Jan 6 cause a blood pressure spike? Absolutely.

badhair77   3 hrs ago   #5
I am not an expert on the field But it looks like there is some evidence to suggest trauma to the head can cause a stroke.

TheRealNorth   2 hrs ago   #6
They need a Neurologist/ Neurosurgeon of the caliber of Dr Tobin..The head trauma can cause strokes...secondary to blood clots...

FarPoint   2 hrs ago   #7
The M.E. did not find a head trauma M.E. said they did not find any evidence that the office suffered an allergic reaction and that there were no indications of internal or external injuries.

hardluck   1 hr ago   #8
Star Member hardluck (388 posts)

8. The M.E. did not find a head trauma

M.E. said they did not find any evidence that the office suffered an allergic reaction and that there were no indications of internal or external injuries.

:popcorn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

DU just now learning things we've known for weeks or months.

Offline DLR Pyro

hardluck   1 hr ago   #8
Star Member hardluck (388 posts)

8. The M.E. did not find a head trauma

M.E. said they did not find any evidence that the office suffered an allergic reaction and that there were no indications of internal or external injuries.

Cue the sad trombone for the DUmmies..
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
So, the media score is still, 90% lies but DUers will continue the false narrative into the next century.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline ADsOutburst

So, the media score is still, 90% lies but DUers will continue the false narrative into the next century.
That's why it's nigh impossible to argue with leftists, not because their worldview is so grounded in fact, but because you can show them facts about a myriad of issues- police-involved killings, COVID, the wage gap, gun violence, etc.- and they won't change their minds.

Offline SVPete

The CME left open the possibility that the general stress of the day contributed to the strokes, but that means that any serious stress could or even would have contributed to strokes.

DU Moron badhair77 just couldn't give up the lie that Officer Sicknick had been hit with a fire extinguisher. I wonder if even other DU members' pointing out the CME's relevant findings will get DU Moron badhair77 to give up the fire extinguisher lie. I still more than half expect at least some DUpipo to go full-CT and attack the CME as part of a conspiracy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

I'm thinking a Nelson laugh would be more appropriate.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running

Except...dude died.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DUmpDiver

Cue Taps. A DUmmie (or mole) who posts that kind of reality with only 388 posts has a granite pizza coming their way.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Agreed, it deserves a few appropriate ones:

:sosad: :sosad: :sosad:

:nelson:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

That Officer Sicknick was murdered was one of the core claims in SHAMpeachment 2.0, but Nancy & the Dems don't give a @#$% about how this lie got planted in the MSM. Maybe their incuriosity reveals the source.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

That Officer Sicknick was murdered was one of the core claims in SHAMpeachment 2.0, but Nancy & the Dems don't give a @#$% about how this lie got planted in the MSM. Maybe their incuriosity reveals the source.

The slimes quietly updated their initial reporting that Officer Sicknick was hit over the head with a fire extinguisher and still got it wrong claiming that he died from injuries in a Pro-Trump rampage

New York Times quietly updates report on fire extinguisher striking Capitol Police officer
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter & Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |   | February 14, 2021 09:37 PM

The New York Times quietly updated a month-old report about the siege of Congress that perpetuated the idea that Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick might have died after being struck by a fire extinguisher.

Now affixed to the top of the report, headlined "Capitol Police Officer Dies From Injuries in Pro-Trump Rampage," is an update. "New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police," the missive states in italic letters.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-york-times-capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-fire-extinguisher

nancy and company should be censured for jumping to the conclusion that President Trump was responsible for the Officer's death and using it as a one of the key factors in the second episode of the shampeachment saga
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Yet two dead black men in the "chaz" is OK, right?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.