Author Topic: Trump's diabolical agenda  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Trump's diabolical agenda
« on: February 12, 2020, 08:26:34 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212980524

imanamerican63 (7,712 posts)

Just when you think it could not get any worse for America?

Just wait! Trump is starting to take over the courts and won't stop until he abolishes the Supreme Court! If he can't be stopped than look out? I hate to be so bleak, but our democracy is going down the tube! Thanks GOPers! You could have and should have stopped! I blame each of you for letting a lump ass lame brain rip the constitution to shreds! Just wait until he turns on your party and let's see what you will do then?

How? By appointing justices who follow the Constitution? I would think that someone whose name is "imanamerican" would be all for that.

Newest Reality (6,850 posts)

1. I see what you mean.

It is not hard to extrapolate on what we are seeing, and maybe it can provide a sense of urgency and warning, as well.

I don't think the GOP would have any remorse about enabling a Trump Regime. Since they manage to identify with him, then rather than being fearful or alarmed by such an outcome, they have a sense of connection to the outcome and anticipate a share of power in the process.

That's my take on their possible motivation and I have written a little more on it depth before. I think that shame, taking blame or fear have nothing to do with their complicity. It is about pride, claiming victory and fearlessly marching into a tyranny for them. I mean, they must see were this is going, right?

"Honey, hurry, it's almost 5:00 pm.
We better get out front and do our ten minutes of bowing to our King Trump statue so the neighbors won't report us and we won't be put in the cages again!
Oh my God, where's your holy orange wig? You have to have it on when we worship."

IIRC, the Obama Administration set up a snitch line so that people could turn in their neighbors/friends/parents for spreading unflattering info about Dear Leader. Did the DUpipo have a problem with that? Don't think so.

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Trump's diabolical agenda
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 09:26:12 AM »
hughee99 (16,003 posts)

7. I heard he was going to repeal the law of gravity. Nt
:-)

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 09:33:35 AM »
Star Member Grasswire2 (6,194 posts)

2. Republican David Frum nailed it earlyl on.

He wrote that if GOP thought they were losing their majority power, they would subvert the Constitution itself rather than lose.

And here we are.

It is really the white majority they must keep. And demographics are against them.

And just how would the ebil Republicans go about subverting The Constitution?  Marshall law?

Wypipo shouldn't be allowed to vote. (Unless they vote Democrat.)

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 10:07:38 AM »
Sometimes the DUmbases really outdo themselves in the stupidity department.  This is one of those times.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 06:59:36 PM »

Just wait! Trump is starting to take over the courts and won't stop until he abolishes the Supreme Court! If he can't be stopped than look out? I hate to be so bleak, but our democracy is going down the tube! Thanks GOPers! You could have and should have stopped! I blame each of you for letting a lump ass lame brain rip the constitution to shreds! Just wait until he turns on your party and let's see what you will do then?

Abolish the Supreme Court?????????????????????  :lost: :english:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 01:50:57 AM »
Sometimes the DUmbases really outdo themselves in the stupidity department.  This is one of those times.

Wait....I thought that was all day, every day for the DUmbasses.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 12:12:06 PM »
Wait....I thought that was all day, every day for the DUmbasses.

Yeah but this stupidity on a relative score is above most all of the stupidity.

This post is asymptotically approaching 1000 milli-Kohns.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 12:51:57 PM »
Abolish the Supreme Court?????????????????????  :lost: :english:

Yeah, why would he want to do that?  Won't be long before he has THREE of his judges in the SCOTUS.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 05:32:46 PM »

Just wait! Trump is starting to take over the courts and won't stop until he abolishes the Supreme Court!

Appointing scores of judges including two Supreme Court justices is working to abolish the USSC and Federal courts? And it took some 7 responses for a DUpipo to call out their OP's ludicrosity? :thatsright:  ::)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:27:01 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 06:49:06 PM »
Yeah, why would he want to do that?  Won't be long before he has THREE of his judges in the SCOTUS.

That is why we call DUmmies DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du