Author Topic: Thank Goodness For Illegals Who Do The Jobs...  (Read 24752 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Thank Goodness For Illegals Who Do The Jobs...
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2015, 10:44:53 PM »
20 billion dollars is more than we give to mexico in foreign aid. I saw we stop sending any foreign aid yo them since their own people seem to be handling the job quite nicely
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2015, 10:47:09 PM »
To blame illegal immigrants for the drought is ridiculous but because of the drought,  California has limited water resources that should be reserved for U.S Citizens use.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2015, 08:29:30 PM »
To blame illegal immigrants for the drought is ridiculous but because of the drought,  California has limited water resources that should be reserved for U.S Citizens use.

Illegals drink a lot of water...illegally.
In addition, they weigh down all of our welfare programs, health care, jails, schools, and countless social programs.
They are net takers on a scale that is hurting our country very badly...

Columnist and author of “Adios, America” Ann Coulter debated immigration with former MSNBC host Joy Reid and Congressman Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL)20%
 on Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time.”

The discussion began with Maher and Coulter debating the number of illegal immigrants in the US, and the prior immigration system in the US.
Coulter said that, “We used to have an immigration policy where we would choose the best in the world, and that was changed,” Maher rebutted, “Well, we would choose the whitest in the world.”

Coulter continued, “Look, the pre-1970 immigrants were more educated, made more money, were more likely to buy houses, and 30% of them went home.
Now, no one goes home, they go on welfare, and they are far more likely to be on welfare than the native population, I think a nation’s policies should be concerned with the people already here, and that includes the immigrants who came last year and the year before.
It should be people who live here benefit, not to become the battered woman’s shelter of the world, where we’re bringing in the hardest cases, and the wife beaters, and single mother with eight kids.”
Maher responded that he didn’t think those assertions were born out by statistics, because Coulter said there were 30 million illegal immigrants, while government stats say there are 12 million.
Coulter argued that her number from Bear Stearns is more accurate than the Census figure that the 12 million came from because “people who have trekked thousands of miles, left their families behind, broken laws, stolen Social Security cards, are not going to be filling out government surveys.”

Maher answered that he still thinks that number is high, given lower birthrates among Mexican women, and “I’ve read everywhere that actually the net immigration from Mexico in the last seven years has been zero.”
The two then agreed to suppose 30 million is correct, Coulter stated, “the point at issue is, should America’s immigration policy be used to benefit the people already here, or should it be benefiting Pakistani pushcart operators, illiterate in their own language, never mind ours, who come here, go on welfare, commit terrorism, engage in crimes.
Why wouldn’t you look out across the world, like a sports team does, and try to get the crème de la crème?”

Gutierrez was then offered a rebuttal that Coulter was “revving up, you know, it’s a like a Latino registration machine,” and warned “you’re never going to take the White House with this kind of politics ever again–.”
Maher then told Gutierrez “that didn’t exactly answer her question.”

Reid then responded, “We were earlier talking, and touched on the issue of slavery.
Ever since the forcible removal of millions of African-Americans from chattel slavery, this country has been importing new slave labor because this country wants, and runs, and is fueled by cheap labor,” a point Coulter agreed with.
Reid added, that cheap labor was and continues to be drawn from Mexico by “people who are on your side, big agriculture…the big corporate interests who want people to come here.”
Coulter reacted that she is not on the side of big agriculture or large corporations, and Maher pointed out that Coulter agreed with Reid’s point in her book.

Reid continued, “Once we bring people here, people’s family members, people who’s families are born here are American.
Both my parents are immigrants.
So, I take great exception to any kind of negative characterization of them, I had one come from Africa, one came from the Caribbean, when they came here, they came for the same reason that everyone does, for opportunity, for education.

And when they’re contributing to our society, and they have a child here, like me, I’m a first-generation American and I’m fully American, despite the fact that both my parents were born outside of [the United States].”

Coulter then responded, “that also doesn’t answer my point though it buttresses one of the main points I am making.
Yeah, this is cheap labor.”
Maher then asked why the book’s title isn’t more critical of Republicans.
Coulter responded that the book itself is “far more of an attack on Republicans, on big business, on the Chamber of Commerce, than it is on the left.” Maher agreed that this is true.

Coulter again re-iterated that the US’ immigration policy should focus on its citizens, not other countries’.
Gutierrez argued, “all the fruit you eat, all the vegetables you eat, they are all picked by foreign labor.”
Coulter jumped in, “they can be picked by machines. … These are all people who are going to be on welfare soon.”
After a long period of crosstalk, Maher finally took over the discussion.

He asked Coulter what Geraldo Rivera thought of the book, she said that he liked the book because of her praise of Puerto Ricans for making the US “more vibrant.”
She continued, “In other words, we didn’t need 30 million Mexicans, we already had African-Americans, and I mean African-Americans, not immigrants. And we already have the Puerto Ricans.”
And “I’m just stating, we didn’t need the 1965 Act for all this vibrancy we’re getting because we’re getting a lot of crime and welfare use.”

The discussion concluded with Maher asking Coulter how she could justify her immigration position in light of her Christianity, to which Coulter answered, “you don’t have to take homeless people to sleep in your bed to prove you’re a Christian.
This is our home.”
Maher disagreed, saying that he thinks Jesus Christ would like people letting the homeless sleep in their beds.

full article...

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/19/coulter-reid-gutierrez-spar-on-immigration/

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 03:39:04 PM »
Authorities: Suspect In Crash That Killed Bob Barry Jr. Previously Deported 3 Times

OKLAHOMA CITY - Authorities confirmed Wednesday morning that a man, accused of causing a crash that killed local sports journalist Bob Barry Jr., had previously been deported three times.
Gustavo Castillo Gutierrez, 26, has been charged with causing an accident without a valid driver's license and drug possession on Tuesday.

The fatal crash occurred on Saturday. According to police, Barry was on his motorcycle in the left lane on May Ave., near Memorial, when Gutierrez was driving in the right lane. Police said Gutierrez made an illegal U-turn in front of Barry, and Barry was thrown from the motorcycle after crashing into Gutierrez's car.

On Sunday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) placed a detainer with Oklahoma County on Gutierrez from Mexico, following his arrest on criminal charges. ICE officials confirmed that Gutierrez had been voluntarily returned to Mexico three times, twice in 2010, and once in 2013.

According to an accident report released on Wednesday, Barry took “no improper action” in the crash, meaning he was purely a victim. Authorities said Gutierrez had been distracted before the collision for an unknown reason.

Barry suffered injuries to his head, trunk (internal and external), arms and legs. Gutierrez suffered head and trunk injuries.

The collision report stated that the vehicle driven by Gutierrez was owned by someone else.
http://www.news9.com/story/29397646/authorities-suspect-in-crash-that-killed-bob-barry-jr-previously-deported-3-times

Too bad it wasn't a different "Barry" that was the victim in this accident....

Police lives matter.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2015, 08:45:05 PM »
^ Good article DLR Pyro.
I bet our enterprising man slaughterer had no insurance, license, or registration to boot.
Killing Americans on the road while driving with no insurance, license or registration is a particularly shunned job that American citizens just don't want to do.
Add to that texting while driving or some other reckless and careless disregard for others.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 02:15:49 PM »
Getting on Ann Coulter's radar, and into an article written by her is definitely not a job real hard working tax paying Americans want to do...

In the days leading up to the July Fourth weekend, Americans were hysterically warned about an ISIS attack in the United States.
Congressman Peter King, for example, somberly advised Fox News viewers that "this is the most concerned I've seen the FBI and Homeland Security" since 9/11.

And, once again, the weekend came and went without anyone in America being killed by ISIS, but a lot of people being killed by immigrants
-- legal, illegal, second generation and anchor babies.

There's no way to know exactly how many Americans were killed July Fourth weekend as a result of the country's immigration policies, because the media don't trust us with the truth.

But the holiday weekend kicked off with the news that an illegal alien from Mexico, Francisco Sanchez, had shot and killed 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle on Wednesday on a San Francisco pier.
The most surprising aspect of the crime was that we were told right away that Steinle's suspected killer was an illegal alien.

Usually, we only find out that the perp was an immigrant years later when the Spanish translators show up in court.
The day after Steinle was shot to death, the Associated Press reported that members of the Mexican mafia and their associates
-- Loribeth Martinez,
John Mendoza Jr.,
Kristopher Sanchez and
Veronica Sanchez
-- had been arrested for the murder of two people,
Traci Lynn Lemley and
Jeremy Carrico,
in San Antonio, Texas.

Also on Thursday: -- A fifth suspect in a shooting in Las Vegas, Benjamin Hernandez, was arrested.
He joined
Yors "Cuete" Garcia-Mier,
Nicholas Pedro "Silent" Cortes,
Miguel "Trips" Salazar and
Jeiszon Valles
in jail for the killing.
 -- In New Jersey, an illegal alien from Ecuador was indicted for attempting to murder his ex-wife by stabbing her with a steak knife in front of one of their children.
(Gosh -- I hope all those kids were born here, so the media can start referring to them as "American citizens" right away.)
-- The bodies of two Americans, Michael Careccia and his wife, Tina, were dug out of the Arizona desert, and Jose Valenzuela, was arrested for their murder.
-- An illegal immigrant from Mexico, Juan Francisco de Luna Vasquez, murdered his wife with a hammer in Laredo, Texas.
Vasquez had previously been charged with assault, making terroristic threats, DWI and evading arrest.

It just sounds awful to be living in the shadows like that!
That was Thursday.

And I didn't even include drunk driving fatalities, a specialty of our Latin American immigrants.
(It may not be a good idea to pluck people from the Mayan jungle and put them directly on American roads and highways.)

On Friday, as Americans worried about the imminent ISIS attack:
-- Prudencio Juan Fragos-Ramirez, an illegal alien in Washington state, was accused of murdering an 18-year-old and her toddler son, then setting the pair on fire.
-- Irina Kolenkina, a Russian immigrant who does not speak English, was ordered to stand trial for the murder of her husband in Vienna, Wisconsin. Kolenkina had to be put into restraints because she became so combative upon her arrest.
-- Illegal immigrant Sinar Roblero Escalante found out he would get off scot-free for killing a 24-year-old man in East Naples, Florida, 10 years ago in a car accident.
After the crash, Escalante had fled the scene on foot.
He went on the lam and is believed to have hid out in Mexico for at least part of that time
-- thus, outlasting the statute of limitations.

Escalante was recently re-arrested after being caught in his car with a baggie of cocaine on his lap.
-- In another immigration success story, Andrew Romero assaulted a prison guard in New Mexico last week.
Romero is awaiting trial on charges that he murdered Rio Rancho Police officer Gregg Benner.
-- On our nation's birthday, it was reported that Brogenet Cinor, a Haitian voodoo priest, was arrested for child rape in Florida.
-- On Monday, an illegal alien from Mexico engaged in a fatal hit-and-run accident in Bellingham, Washington, then fled the scene of the accident. Witnesses described a "short Hispanic man" running from the car, which was littered with empty beer bottles and a case of Modelo Especial.

The illegal farm worker doesn't speak English, but he was able to ask for an attorney in Spanish.
In related news, a non-elderly woman in Washington state became the first person to die of measles in the U.S. since 2003. 

On the bright side, heading into the July Fourth weekend, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced that it is reconsidering its policy of releasing convicted criminal illegal aliens into the public without warning.
This was the agency's lightning-fast response to the murder of 21-year-old Grant Ronnebeck by a Mexican illegal alien in Arizona last January.

Apolinar Altamirano had been released by ICE because the charge on his conviction sheet was "burglary," which our public servants deemed a "nonviolent" offense.
But burglary was merely the charge Altamirano had agreed to in a plea bargain.

His actual crime, according to the victim, was to break into her home with two accomplices, steal all her belongings, kidnap and rape her.

Mexico really is sending us its best people!
Some of these crimes were committed by legal residents -- even "citizens." But without Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act, combined with Justice William Brennan's 1982 anchor baby invention, the "Mexican mafia" would not be living in America, much less be "citizens."

Just as America's immigration policies began favoring people from cultures as different from ours as possible, we also began providing government assistance to any loser immigrants and refusing to deport the criminals.
There's no question but that the only reason any of this week's criminal immigrants are in America at all is because of Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration act.

Now go back to worrying about ISIS. 

full article...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ann-coulter/2015/07/09/ted-kennedys-illegals-have-killed-many-more-americans-isis#sthash.E0FgvLRZ.dpuf

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 02:49:49 PM »
Ann found more work that illegal aliens love to do, and that Americans don't...

I love Phyllis almost as much as I love Ann.
2 women not afraid to put the lie to all the propaganda the libs trumpet about "undocumented immigrants"...

There are few sexual perversions not celebrated by our media today, but I gather, from decades of flood-the-zone coverage of even the most preposterous allegations of rape, that liberals are still on record as being against rape.
So it's worth examining the cultures we're introducing to America for the purpose of giving the Democrats votes and businesses cheap labor: 

-- Seventy-seven percent of reported sexual assaults in Lima, Peru, are against child victims, according to the Latin American and Caribbean Youth Network for Sexual and Reproductive Rights (REDLAC).
-- A U.N. Special Rapporteur concluded that the only explanation for "the high degree of impunity for violence against women" in Guatemala was that "at least some of the violence was committed by the authorities."
-- CNN reports that 318 10-year-old girls gave birth in Mexico in 2011.
In all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand combined, there have been eight reported births to girls aged 10 or younger.

Seven of the eight involved Third World immigrants.
-- The REDLAC report said that girls between the ages of 10 and 15 accounted for more than 15 percent of all births in Argentina and 17 percent of all births in Uruguay.
By contrast, less than 2 percent of births in the U.S. are to girls in that age group
-- and most of those are Hispanics, who are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10 and 14 than whites, according to a Centers for Disease Control study.

All peasant cultures exhibit extremely non-progressive views on women and children.
Mexico just happens to have the peasant culture that lives within walking distance of the United States.

According to North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement, illegal immigrants commit hundreds of sex crimes against children in that state every month
-- 350 in the month of April 2014, 299 in May, and more than 400 sex crimes against children in August and September.

More than 90 percent of the perpetrators are Hispanic.
I didn't know there were that many Hispanics in North Carolina! When not providing North Carolina farmers with cheap labor, immigrant workers seem to spend all their free time raping little girls.

(It's a wonder they find the time to do all that drunk driving.)
These websites aren't even counting legal immigrants.

It's bad enough that the government can't stop foreign rapists from sneaking into our country.
But how about the rapists the government looked over and decided to let in?

We'll never know about their criminal predations, to say nothing of their burden on the taxpayers.
The government won't tell us, and the media would bury the information if it did.

The cover-up is too relentless to be a coincidence.
In February 2014, Carlos Gumercindo Crus, 42, was arrested for committing a felony sex offense on a 12-year-old girl in her home in Lexington, North Carolina.

The headline was:
"Man, 42, arrested for sexual offense with girl under 13."
Two weeks later, Jose Freddy Ambrosio-Gorgonio, 32, was arrested in Vale, North Carolina, for having sex with a 12-year-old girl.

Headline:
"Man charged with sexual assault of a minor."
This was splashed in small, inside-the-paper items in two local newspapers, below the high school basketball scores.

This "Man" has been really busy!
Why doesn't anyone arrest him? 

In 2012, 35-year-old illegal alien Luis Perez-Valencia confessed to raping an 11-year-old girl, after she got pregnant and DNA proved he was the father.
Or -- as the Star-News in Wilmington, North Carolina, began the story:

"MAN PLEADS GUILTY IN CHILD RAPE CASE ...
A Brunswick County man was sentenced to up to 20 years in prison Monday for raping and impregnating an 11-year-old girl ...

" It's so informative being told that it was a "man" and not, say, an octopus, charged with having sex with a minor.
In a surprise move, two local newspapers reported that Perez-Valencia was an illegal alien.

Illegal immigrants are hard-working:
One time, Perez-Valencia tried to rape the 11-year-old after taking her to work with him.

(It was "Take Your Child Rape Victim to Work Day.")
Even in Hawaii, where the population is only 2.7 percent Mexican, a Mexican child molester pops up.

In 2012, 47-year-old Jose Luis Hernandez-Dominguez was sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually molesting a 5-year-old girl over an extended period, while his wife baby-sat the girl.
But Donald Trump has come under relentless attack because he used the M-word ("Mexican")
-- and it wasn't to tell us that Mexicans work harder than Americans!

He must be destroyed.
Who, exactly, is this media cover-up helping?

It's not helping American girls who have no idea they shouldn't be cracking the door open to their parents' landscaper.
It's not helping high school sophomores who didn't know the risk of joining their Mexican schoolmates in a courtyard outside the homecoming dance.

(See my new book "Adios, America!" for details on these gruesome cases as well as many others.)
It's also not helping any Latinas who immigrated to America hoping to escape the Latino rape culture.

The rapists have followed them here
-- and are being ferociously defended by well-heeled Americans, who strut around like they're Martin Luther King because they want to pay their landscapers less.
Is Trump the only rich man in America who cares about rape?

full article...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ann-coulter/2015/07/22/so-trumps-opponents-think-child-rape-nuanced#sthash.GC39L64R.dpuf

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »
If they're so great for the economy, why didn't they make Mexico rich before they came here?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 11:06:14 AM »
I know 3 fellows on disability that cut lawns for extra income.....I guess even the Mexicans won't do those....but if they're so disabled they can't work how do they cut/weed eat grass?

Answer to illegal aliens problem .... cut off 90% of the disability checks, 90% of the welfare checks and make mommy and daddy pay for the upkeep/healthcare/housing/education of their illegitimate kids OR BE PUT ON A PRISON FARM raising food for the little ones they make.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »
From this thread's good friend Ptarmigan...

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=103656.0

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 10:43:14 AM »
An illegal immigrant from Mexico has admitted to strangling a 30-year-old New Jersey woman he worked with, and setting her body and house on fire to cover up the crime.
Juan Jimenez-Olivera, 30, pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder, aggravated arson, desecrating human remains, theft and related offenses in the slaying of Sviatlana Dranko, his co-worker at a pizzeria.
Jimenez-Olivera admitted in court to strangling Dranko in April 2014 in her Hillsborough home, stealing $6,000 and lying to police about his involvement before turning himself in two days later.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3187301/Illegal-immigrant-pleads-guilty-murdering-pizza-parlor-worker-setting-body-fire.html

They just come here to make better lives for themselves....

Police lives matter.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 02:46:51 PM »
Marilyn Ferris was burglarized, raped and killed by 2 illegal aliens reported on Fox news.
Ramirez was the name of one of the illegals.
Just another job real hard working tax paying Americans don't want to do.