Author Topic: poll: whether or not.....  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
Re: poll: whether or not.....
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2021, 09:33:13 AM »
Anyone know who Coke’s largest buyer is? That’s right, McDonalds. Second is Wal-Mart. So unless Dems are going to boycott McDonalds, Walmart, etc....!!! They also have a huge international market.

Also, black people generally don’t drink dark colas, they drink Sprite. That tells me that if they truly want to show solidarity, the Dems need to boycott just Sprite and drink 7-up instead. But as typical, libs can’t think that far ahead.

If Coke folds to the libs, it’ll be because they want to, not because they have to.

Liberals are a 20-25% minority in America. That's what makes all of this so frustrating. Blacks make up just 12.7% of the population and you would think they were 75%. America has become an oligarchy of special interests while the working masses get the shaft. The tail is wagging the dog.
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2021, 10:26:11 AM »
Oops! Just noticed the "Whether or not"  part of the question.

In that case ...

I would prefer Coke.  Pepsi tastes too sweet & wimpy for me.  At least coke tastes good.

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2021, 10:54:15 AM »
The mention on Bascom Ave brings back memories of when I lived om Homestead blvd in Sunnyvale across the street from the HP campus, now the Apple mothetship...

HP used to be ubiquitous, one of Silicon Valley's biggest employers (#1? #2?). Now, after bunches of poor manglement choices, they're fading steadily.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.