Author Topic: LOL we're ****ing doomed.  (Read 1901 times)

Offline CC27

LOL we're ****ing doomed.
« on: April 12, 2024, 07:48:53 AM »
LuckyCharms (17,371 posts)

Last edited Thu Apr 11, 2024, 05:27 PM - Edit history (1)

I lurk on social media.

There's this local wingnut that I check in on.

There was a heavy blanket of cloud cover in my area during the eclipse, so you couldn't see a damn thing.

This guy made an entirely serious video of himself after the eclipse.

All serious and concerned-like, he expressed his absolute astonishment that the Government caused the clouds so he could not see the eclipse. I think he's talking about Chemtrails, or whatever the hell those assholes believe in. He put his tough face on at the end of the video and stated "UNACCEPTABLE".

Now, this was notable in my eyes because his video had over 100 likes, and several comments agreeing with him.

I know many of the people who agreed with him. They're my neighbors, and friend of friends. In real life, I know these people.

Seriously deranged, and there's so many of them.

Standing right next to me in the grocery store. Drawing my blood for medical tests. Whatever.

When did this shit become so weird? Or, was it always like this, but they kept under their rocks until relatively recent years.

Over 100 likes? And no one called him out? C'mon.

Makes me not want to leave the house.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218854523

He is probably one of you DUmmie.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: LOL we're ****ing doomed.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 08:01:11 AM »
Is wacky as he may be it’s not as bad as a guy putting on a dress and saying he’s a woman and then you dip shits agreeing with him :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:12:42 AM »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 09:14:43 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 10:38:52 AM »
It just shows the only option for truly stupid people is to get elected into the government :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 11:37:21 AM »
LuckyCharms (17,371 posts)

All serious and concerned-like, he expressed his absolute astonishment that the Government caused the clouds so he could not see the eclipse. I think he's talking about Chemtrails, or whatever the hell those assholes believe in. He put his tough face on at the end of the video and stated "UNACCEPTABLE".

"Those assholes"? Everyone I've seen bitching about chemtrails has been a leftard moonbat.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 01:44:57 PM »
Some DUmpmokey is crying about someone believing in chemtrails and as we all know from many, many post brought over from he Dump, we see them believing in all kinds of crazy stuff and they are bitching about chemtrails? Now that's weapons grade stupidity right there.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 03:12:08 PM »
Are there any Chemtrails threads or posts on DU? :fuelfire:  :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024, 03:39:28 PM »

Yes Martha there is a God! :-)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2024, 06:13:23 PM »
Really? That's what made that DU poster think "LOL we're ****ing doomed"?