Author Topic: VIDEO: Irked Liberals Accidentally HYPE Trump Eclipse Meme  (Read 440 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Irked Liberals Accidentally HYPE Trump Eclipse Meme
« on: April 09, 2024, 10:02:10 AM »
You can judge the effectiveness of a meme by the reactions to it. And by this standard the Trump Eclipse meme was a resounding SUCCESS judging by the number of IRKED liberal reactions to it. BTW, some think this meme was an official Trump campaign ad (looking at YOU, Time magazine) which makes this even funnier. Oh, and the guy at the end didn't seem so much of an irked liberal like the others and just a Trump impressionist who aided the popularity of the Trump Eclipse meme by doing a bit about it.

https://rumble.com/v4oerlh-irked-liberals-accidentally-hype-trump-eclipse-meme.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Irked Liberals Accidentally HYPE Trump Eclipse Meme
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 02:01:26 PM »
That was a real disappointment, I thought it was the Trump apocalypse. I was up all night loading my magazines. :thatsright:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: Irked Liberals Accidentally HYPE Trump Eclipse Meme
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 06:10:45 PM »
After all these years, the left still hasn't figured out the game Trump is playing with them; he wants exposure, they give it to him.