Author Topic: Obama on Taxes  (Read 1276 times)

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Obama on Taxes
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:16:59 PM »
From his latest O'Reilly interview.

...if I am sitting pretty and you've got a waitress who is making minimum wage plus tips, and I can afford it and she can't what's the big deal for me to say I'm gonna pay a little bit more...that is neighborliness

Danger Will Robinson.  Danger.

Why do I think that Obiwon Hussein and Michelle won't really be paying more, but you and I damn sure will be?
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Lauri

Re: Obama on Taxes
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »
then, as we always tell them, Obama should be free to write a big old check on his own and send it in.

stay out of my checkbook!

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »
then, as we always tell them, Obama should be free to write a big old check on his own and send it in.

Oman will NOT be writing any checks, big or otherwise.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 05:56:48 AM »

Oman will NOT be writing any checks, big or otherwise.

Not even to his own brother.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »

his tax plan is a lie.  it has to be.  there is no way that he can fund is staggeringly massive domestic
agenda and foreign aid plans -- just the ones that he has committed to so far -- on the backs of
people making over $250K.  he can confiscate the incomes of everyone making over $250K, and he
still can't do it.  he will absolutely have to come after the middle class, because that is where the
money is.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 08:46:51 AM »
I thought I read somewhere that The BarackStar! had reported earnings of $4 Million last year .... where does he make his money? 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 08:51:03 AM »
I thought I read somewhere that The BarackStar! had reported earnings of $4 Million last year .... where does he make his money? 

KC

book royalties, and those things have been selling like hotcakes for 2 years since the ObamaTsunami began.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »

KC

book royalties, and those things have been selling like hotcakes for 2 years since the ObamaTsunami began.

Ahhhh muchas gracias.  I had forgotten about the books.  (not like that is hard to do)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen