Author Topic: widder (as in "widow") Nan's sorry  (Read 969 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
widder (as in "widow") Nan's sorry
« on: June 24, 2018, 05:08:23 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210779904

Oh my.

And there's clues in here that widder Nan reads franksolich; I'll wait and see after she writes a couple more literary masterpieces, and then tell what those clues are.

NanceGreggs (23,684 posts)     Sat Jun 23, 2018, 10:34 PM

So Sorry, Sarah

I understand you were asked to leave a restaurant after being told you were not welcome. But these are the times we live in, so you’d best get used to it.

You see, decent people don’t want to associate with people like you. Surely even a dumbass like you can appreciate that having a lying bitch who defends her boss’s cruelty, corruption and downright idiocy sitting in full view of other diners is enough to ruin even the heartiest appetite – in the same way seeing an “infestation” of cockroaches in their midst would send patrons scurrying for the nearest exit.

You’ve stated that “I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

You DO realize that millions of people have seen you at work at press briefings? They’ve witnessed first-hand your smarmy, condescending tone when addressing journalists who are far more intelligent than you are, not to mention more professional and courteous. In fact, decent people feel that they are much more respectful than you deserve. I’m sure that most of them would be happy to spit in your face – but their better nature prevents them from doing so.

And speaking of spitting, you might want to keep that in mind whenever you think about eating out in public from now on. The next time around, the restaurateur and staff may not request you leave – they’ll just silently prepare your food with “special sauces”, the ingredients of which you might not want to know about. Perhaps it would be best if you just eat at home. (Word to the wise: NEVER order Minny’s Pie, especially if the dessert chef insists on preparing it personally just for you.)

As for your comment that the restaurateur’s “actions say far more about her than about me,”, I couldn’t agree with you more. Her actions said, loud and clear, that as a patriotic citizen and moral human being, she doesn’t want her establishment to be seen as welcoming those who think imprisoning children in cages is acceptable. I can assure you that nothing puts a damper on an evening spent at a favourite eatery than seeing a Nazi sympathizer seated at the next table.

I don’t know what caused you to be such a “feckless c--t”, Sarah. Perhaps it was being raised by a phony Christian like your dad, or maybe it was growing up with a brother who delighted in torturing a dog to death. Either way, decent people simply don’t want to be around you and your ilk.

So you might want to learn to live with the consequences of your actions, because those consequences are going to become increasingly unpleasant from here on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: widder (as in "widow") Nan's sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:55:35 PM »
Tomorrow morning Sarah Sanders will be Press Secretary for President Trump.

Tomorrow morning the fools who own the Red Hen in Lexington, VA will be trying to figure out whether and how long they will be able to stay open.

Tomorrow morning NG will be the same bitter hateful @#$%^ pounding out her next impotent hate-filled rant.

And tomorrow morning I'll be savoring each of these facts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 07:57:36 PM »
they’ll just silently prepare your food with “special sauces”, the ingredients of which you might not want to know about.

She's really advocating this?  What, with the government agency Dept of Health being one of the gods?  Everyone applauded her over there.  Do they realize what a shitstorm was unleashed on this restaurant? 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:28:58 PM »
Tomorrow morning Sarah Sanders will be Press Secretary for President Trump.

Tomorrow morning the fools who own the Red Hen in Lexington, VA will be trying to figure out whether and how long they will be able to stay open.

Tomorrow morning NG will be the same bitter hateful @#$%^ pounding out her next impotent hate-filled rant.

And tomorrow morning I'll be savoring each of these facts.

The place is the size of a shoebox, there should be plenty of virtue-signalling Libs lined up to get in to keep it rolling in money easily parted from fools.  Honestly in the pics it practically screams "$50 sandwiches" and "DAT this is not your kind of place."   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 08:30:52 PM »
You are correct, Sir. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 08:41:08 AM »
NanceGreggs (23,684 posts)     Sat Jun 23, 2018, 10:34 PM

You’ve stated that “I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

You DO realize that millions of people have seen you at work at press briefings? They’ve witnessed first-hand your smarmy, condescending tone when addressing journalists who are far more intelligent than you are, not to mention more professional and courteous.
Cough* Jim Acosta *cough April Ryan.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 10:19:31 AM »
... journalists who are far more intelligent than you are ...

And yet this woman with a degree from a Baptist college coolly hands these legends-in-their-own-minds their asses several times a day. I wonder how that is possible (and believe me, her origins and education rankle in these "legends'" "minds"!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.