Author Topic: I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people  (Read 2032 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Re: I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 07:09:09 AM »
ladym55 has accomplished an impressive feat... she can tell the RACE of a person from the words in a LTTE.  Good thing she isn't prejudiced.  Or whatever...  :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
Well dummie... I'm tired of you too. Let me make a little list here of all the things I am tired of:

1. I'm tired of my taxes paying for food stamps when you folks are buying steak and brand name stuff, got smart phones, bling, driving nice cars, get your housing paid for, get your heating and cooling paid for, get your health care paid for while I am buying hamburger, buying in bulk, driving a older car THAT I PAID FOR!, paying for my house, paying the taxes on said house and car, working to pay for all the previous, and you want more.

2. I am tired of you bashing my religion

3. I am tired of you bashing my race

4. I am tired of you calling me racist when I disagree with a black man's opinion

5. I am tired of allowing a bunch of mexicans invading my country and being called racist. You support them or STFU.

6. I am tired of you telling me what my best interests are

7. I am tired of you bashing the country that allows you to freeload

8. I am tired of you bashing people that worked hard, didn't waste their money, maybe took a chance to open their own business just because they make more than you

9. In short dummkie...I AM TIRED OF YOU AND ALL YOU REPRESENT!! Listen carefully dummie!!! I do not care about you or your family. I do not care that you can't pursue your interests because it doesn't pay. I do not care about your student loans accrued getting a degree in dumbassery studies. I do not care that your life sucks in your opinion. In short, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONE WHIT!!!! What I do care about is the gummint stealing my money under the threat of prison, money that could make my family's life easier, and giving it to you!!!

So do we understand each other now?

:clap: 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline andhe78

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 09:13:24 AM »
Guess I'm one of those angry white people.  It's funny he mentions Obama visiting his community.  He came through here a couple years ago, and yeah we were not happy about it.  He was only here for a few hours but they shut down the main route into the city plus two or three alternate routes.  You could not get a big truck into the city most of the day.  It's aggravating having work but not being able to get to it because Obama wants to kiss some babies for a photo op.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 09:50:43 AM »
Get out and work for a conservative candidate.  If you live in a hoplesly blue area, try to send some money to a conservative candidate in another area.  My only other advice is to drink heavily.
Being in the great Commonwealth of Virginia I am doing my best to make it red again. While money is tight there is nothing stopping me from donating my time. Living in a blue area of an otherwise red state (Northern VA is the other problem area here) I feel that boots on the ground are just as important as cash.
All I ask from Romney in return is to run a good race and let us keep McDonnell. He is doing great here and we want to keep him.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »
Being in the great Commonwealth of Virginia I am doing my best to make it red again. While money is tight there is nothing stopping me from donating my time. Living in a blue area of an otherwise red state (Northern VA is the other problem area here) I feel that boots on the ground are just as important as cash.
All I ask from Romney in return is to run a good race and let us keep McDonnell. He is doing great here and we want to keep him.

Far more important.  If people are aware you are an active "conservative" they ask questions.  This year during our primaries I had a total of 12 people (most of whom had never voted in a primary) ask me for marked sample ballots showing my recommendations for candidates. I'm pretty sure most of them voted.  I'm also going to push them to vote in our important runoff. A lot of people who don't follow politics will seek conservative guidance and are very interested in voting this year.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »
Far more important.  If people are aware you are an active "conservative" they ask questions.  This year during our primaries I had a total of 12 people (most of whom had never voted in a primary) ask me for marked sample ballots showing my recommendations for candidates. I'm pretty sure most of them voted.  I'm also going to push them to vote in our important runoff. A lot of people who don't follow politics will seek conservative guidance and are very interested in voting this year.
My son is voting in his first presidential election this year. We have been discussing both candidates and it sounds like he is voting a straight GOP ticket.
The only thing I told him was "I don't care who you vote for (none of my business anyway) but just make sure that it is an informed vote.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 12:44:26 PM »
My son is voting in his first presidential election this year. We have been discussing both candidates and it sounds like he is voting a straight GOP ticket.
The only thing I told him was "I don't care who you vote for (none of my business anyway) but just make sure that it is an informed vote.

Way to go.  You have to be very careful. People hate to be preached at. This stuff is very important to me but, it is very  easy to turn folks off.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 01:08:09 PM »
Way to go.  You have to be very careful. People hate to be preached at. This stuff is very important to me but, it is very  easy to turn folks off.
That is why it is better to give them access to the information and let them decide for themselves. Too many people voted 4 years ago simply due to skin color without a care in the world for policy. I know a few of us are sick and tired of being called racists by the simple minded because we didn't vote for the half white guy. I don't care if you are pink with purple polka dots, if your policy sucks then you don't get my vote.

Wow that did come off as a little bit of a rant. :lmao:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:38:00 PM by AprilRazz »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 01:41:37 PM »
Quote from:
ladym55

The president visited my community last week and stayed in a local hotel. Oh, my. HOW DARE HE! He required SECURITY! THAT COST TAXPAYERS MONEY!!!! He apparently had a motorcade (duh) that inconvenienced people going to work. He sure had nerve (at least that's what I read in the LTTEs this week.) Silly me. I was so excited that the president visited here I sent all the articles to my children living out of state.

Put me down in that category.  Dear Leader has been to Asheville 2 times since 2009 and I hope he never comes back here ever again.  I get sick of having traffic rerouted because of his sorry butt and they shut down flying for a 30 mile radius (except for commercial airlines) the whole time he's here.

Jerk needs to stay away and never come back.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »
For you lurking primitives:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-gDhOGu268[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »
For you lurking primitives:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-gDhOGu268[/youtube]

My wife thanks you for that!  (So do I.  She was chuckling a lot during that.  She agrees with him totally--and so do I.)  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
Nothing worse then white guilt and stupidity mixed together
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Karin

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 07:47:47 AM »
This Sutton congresscreep represents the Akron & Youngstown, Ohio area.  Sounds like there's a lot of people bitching about the preezy in the newspaper.  Where's the love? 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
Can you imagine if every white word was replaced with black?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2012, 12:02:46 PM »
Stupid angry white people: Isn't that the definition of Democrat Underground?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies