Author Topic: Post this all over your Facebook and other social media accounts..make this vir  (Read 530 times)

Offline formerlurker

mdavies013 (309 posts)

View profile

Post this all over your Facebook and other social media accounts...make this viral
Headline: Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show

Source: Mother Jones

Link:

For those one issue voters. Personally pro-choice...but the folks who choose candidates purely on abortion stance should know what they are getting.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125156380

From NRO:

Of course, if everyone knows that Romney wasn’t at Bain at the time, the attack won’t work. So in order to drive down turnout among pro-life voters, the Obama campaign needs the electorate to believe Romney was at Bain from 1999 to 2002.

UPDATE: More useful information from Steven Ertelt of LifeNews.com here. Among the highlights:

Bain Capital sold off 40 percent of its shares in Stericycle in 2001 and sold the rest by 2004.
    Stericycle apparently began contracting with abortion clinics in 2007.
    The pro-life community only became aware of Stericycle’s role in abortion clinics, and campaigning against its work, in 2011.

Despite the fact that the timeline contradicts the smear, I’ll bet you a doughnut that somebody tries to discourage pro-life turnout by telling likely pro-life audiences that Mitt Romney “profited from abortions” this autumn.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot

Foiled again misfits.   Facts are stubborn things.

Offline MrsSmith

Many companies contract with Stericycle, including my Catholic hospital.  It's a non-story for anyone with any understanding of the medical field. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Many companies contract with Stericycle, including my Catholic hospital.  It's a non-story for anyone with any understanding of the medical field. 

But, ma'am, not many people have that understanding.  So, FL's post about the timelines also needs to go viral.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125156380

From NRO:

Of course, if everyone knows that Romney wasn’t at Bain at the time, the attack won’t work. So in order to drive down turnout among pro-life voters, the Obama campaign needs the electorate to believe Romney was at Bain from 1999 to 2002.

UPDATE: More useful information from Steven Ertelt of LifeNews.com here. Among the highlights:

Bain Capital sold off 40 percent of its shares in Stericycle in 2001 and sold the rest by 2004.
    Stericycle apparently began contracting with abortion clinics in 2007.
    The pro-life community only became aware of Stericycle’s role in abortion clinics, and campaigning against its work, in 2011.

Despite the fact that the timeline contradicts the smear, I’ll bet you a doughnut that somebody tries to discourage pro-life turnout by telling likely pro-life audiences that Mitt Romney “profited from abortions” this autumn.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot

Foiled again misfits.   Facts are stubborn things.

Oh come on! This has legs, they don't care what they dates are. According to them, Romney was there no matter when it was. As long as they are concerned, Romney is still at Bain Capital.

I find it funny that they are fixated on Bain. Man, find something else to get him on; you know something where they don't have to go back 150 years and mention something the Mormons did (which was shot down when the history of the democratic party came out again) - Oh, yeah, they can't. Romney is one of the most squeaky clean candidates we have ever had.