Author Topic: How far will they go to stop Obama?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
How far will they go to stop Obama?
« on: June 30, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »
less lee (91 posts)

6/22/2012
How Far Will They Go To Stop Obama?

If you take the second “m” out of the word, “Mormon,” you get…Romney. I have heard commentators comparing Romney to the 1948 Republican candidate, Thomas Dewey. That is not a very good comparison. Dewey had an imperious disposition. Who could you compare Romney to? “Calling Dr.Frankenstein! Paging Dr.Frankenstein! Need an analogy for this sentence!” If Dr. Frankenstein were to combine the speaking style of Hubert Humphrey with the personality of DubbaYa, you’d get Romney. After observing Romney on T.V., many people, including myself, would swear that Romney just came from the dentist’s office following a substantial dose of Nitrous Oxide. The goofy fool is always laughing! Why is that?! A normal person knows when it’s appropriate to laugh or to remain serious. Not Romney! Is he suffering from sort of mania?
Over the years, I’ve noticed that people in cults are always laughing. Is it because Romney is Mormon? Are they a cult? I don’t know! Some major movie stars are into Scientology. Madonna is into Kabbalah, for Christ shake! But the public seems to overlook these facts. It may be that he belongs to two cults: the Republican Party and the Mormon Church. Hey! That would make me a laughing fool—belonging to two cults at once!
Sorry about being hung up on this laughing thing, but you have to wonder. There are sadists who laugh at people who are suffering from pain. Old villains in vintage Hollywood movies or comic books are always laughing. “Ah, ha! Batman! You will die! Hee! Hee! Ha! HA!” says The Joker. Glen Beck used to do that shit.
Is Romney’s laughter voluntary or involuntary? Ask any degreed psychologist who’ll confirm that laughing is sometimes used as a defense mechanism. For a villain in a comic book, laughter means he is invincible. Bullies, after they beat the shit out of you and you’re lying on the ground, bleeding, will point at you and laugh. A laughing fool is obnoxious and right wing clowns know this. The right wing’s debating method is to call their opponent a coward. They will elicit your anger and, should you display it, they’ll accuse you of being unhinged!
So what is this laughing shit all about? To intimidate you and make you feel small! They laugh, not because they are happy; they laugh because they are sadistic. The left should not react; they should just be stoic and that will drive them NUTS!
So, will the U.S. public fall for a fake, cavalier facade? The so-called liberal news media is pro-Romney. CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN all support Romney. So does Fox News. So who’s the “lame stream” now?! Fox News is part of it. How about the public? The entirely phony polling machine will tell you that the race is tight, but that is greatly misleading. So, will perspicacity prevail? Hell, YEAH it will! I doubt the public at large will fall for another Bush. If we live in an ethical nation, Obama has this election in the bag.
But we don’t.
How far will Obama’s adversaries go to stop him? One way is massive election fraud. Going after the Attorney General is a lame tactic. Demanding poor blacks present government-issued I.D. to vote is unconstitutional. Dissolving ACORN will NOT stop people from voting. So what will work? Having Republican operatives working as election workers could succeed. Sabotaging election ballots could work.
Then, there is the unspeakable.
I shutter to think it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125149236

I curtain to think what would happen if 0bama wins a second term.  :-)

Seriously the media is in the tank for Romney? I know they smoke a lot of weed at DUmmyland, but damn.

TBMASE (712 posts)
2. Why do we assume that poor blacks do not have ID?

Do they not drive or have jobs? Do they not buy guns, cigarettes, alcohol? Do they not cash checks, rent or buy apartments/homes, receive registered mail? Are they not required to show ID just as any other group in this country does?

Why is there an assumption that poor blacks are any different than poor whites?

Because poor blacks are inferior to the left.

less lee (91 posts)
3. I think it's kind of UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

I think it's called a poll tax! Many voters who are students or elderly are too poor to drive a car!
When repugs register to run for office, they not only need a birth certificate and pass a written test about the constitution, they also need to pass a drug test!

So proving you are who you say you are violates the constitution for voting, but you better have an ID, a note from the doctor that helped you be born, and tons of other red tape to buy a gun is somehow constitutional?

TBMASE (712 posts)
4. Students have student ID, most have driver's licenses so they can buy acohol

or cigs.
The Elderly, usually, have some form of ID to get medicare and medicade benefits as well as to access their bank accounts

Why are we assuming it to be more burdonsome because of the color of one's skin?

less lee (91 posts)
5. Wrong! Not all have I.D!

This race bating by GOP operatives is not only transparent but a sorry cliche! The ruling class in this country want to start a race riot because they know it's not race, it's class! Trying to make leftist anti-racist into racists is not going to work! We know damn well that the GOP is targeting black voters! Why don't they challenge voters in the white community? Oh, it's just a coincidence! Larry Elder? Is that you?

You forgot we go after brown people too.  :-)

TBMASE (712 posts)
7. Wait...why is it more burdonsome for a poor black person

to obtain ID than it is for a poor white person?

I fail to see the argument here. If it's hard for poor people to get them, then poor whites would be the group most affected based on sheer numbers. Why are poor black people facing a bigger burden than their poor white counterparts?

less lee (91 posts)
9. You fail to see the argument?

Or you don't comprehend the explanation? This sophistication you are attempting ain't gonna work! Maybe you don't comprehend that racism is symptomatic of class struggle? Huh! You really want me to say something racist do ya! OK! I will! Mark Spitz was the worst outfielder ever! I will not reply to you again! Go call up a liberal radio show! there is more money in that!

TBMASE (712 posts)
11. I just want to know why its more burdensome based on skin color

if a poor white, hispanic or asian person can get an ID, why is it so burdensome for a black person to do the same thing?

bongbong (2,634 posts)
6. repigs don't want people who vote Democratic to vote

repigs hate Democracy, and that is why they want to eliminate as many Democratic votes as possible. That is their goal with these modern-day Jim Crow voting laws.

Oh please if anyone hates democracy it is you goons, just look how you act when you lose at the ballot box.

Check out the thread the fight continues.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: How far will they go to stop Obama?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 01:21:41 PM »
How long before the MILF gets TBMASE?

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »
How long before the MILF gets TBMASE?

Yeah his ass is grass, how dare he speak truth to the DUmmies.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 02:29:06 PM »
less lee (91 posts)
9. You fail to see the argument?
>snip<
That right there, says it all.  :lmao:

In answer to the original question...
The voting booth.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »
The right wing’s debating method is to call their opponent a coward.

That's odd, leftists can't seem to get through any debate without claiming that their opposition is motivated by some sort of irrational fear (they think no rational person could disagree with them). They even come up with unscientific phobias like "fear of the common good," "fear of taxes," etc.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 04:05:27 PM »
Het TBMASE, How many times have we all heard the reasons for not passing voter ID laws starting with how they can't get an ID because they can't ****ing drive there or it's to inconvienant for them to go to the voting booth so they have to be driven there. And we all know just how much the Democratic party hates guns so anyone thats a Democrat shouldn't be buying them in the first place so no need for an ID there and they don't need checks they can all used debit cards or EBT cards. Renting a home isn't the only option when it's just as easy for them to live at Ma and APs place so no need to write checks there either since they don't have jobs for a lot of them . There are lots of ways to have no need for an ID unless the State ot Feds require it, Oooohhh thats right you clowns don't wanr anyone to have an ID so that your side can continue to steal elections and rig votes.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »
Quote from: Less Lee

All the way to Diebold headquarters if necessary.  :fuelfire:

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 04:21:02 PM »
   All the way to Diebold headquarters if necessary.  :fuelfire:

Loose lips sink ships.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
bongbong (2,634 posts)
6. repigs don't want people who vote Democratic to vote

repigs hate Democracy, and that is why they want to eliminate as many Democratic votes as possible. That is their goal with these modern-day Jim Crow voting laws.

Eh? We are the ones fighting for democracy you stupid ****. You morons are the ones taking it away, and the only thing you want is for the illegals to vote because you know they vote Democrat. That is the only way your magic ass will get re-elected you stupid jock sucker.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 05:28:49 PM »
Old less lee got his or her ass handed to them and did the old put my finger in my ears and cry racist liberal trick :rofl: They are just too easy!

And TMBase is right and never got any sort of sensible answer. Why is it any more burdensome for blacks to get an id then poor whites. The reason he/she didn't get an answer: either it is A) not anymore burdensome or B) less lee would have to admit she's a racist who somehow thinks blacks are inferior retards who aren't capable of doing very simple things the rest of us can do.

So less lee, which is it? Are you full of shit or are you a racist?  :whistling: :fuelfire:

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
Less lee's keyboard must have been running a special on exclamation points!
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 05:37:20 PM »
less lee (91 posts)

There is no limit to the horror and scope of our Rovian schemes.  Flee while you still have a chance!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 07:57:16 PM »
The absolute moral of authority shows up...
Response to TBMASE (Reply #2)
Wed Jun 27, 2012, 12:27 PM
1StrongBlackMan (1,113 posts)
27. Okay ...

I'm going to answer this ... without losing my temper. lready shows you're a DUmbass

Why do we assume that poor blacks do not have ID? Because you're a primatve.

Because it is an empirical fact. Because you lie.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1828/156/21_Percent_Of_Americans_Have_No_Government_Issued_ID:_25_Percent_Elderly_Blacks_Have_No_ID.html

Why is there an assumption that poor blacks are any different than poor whites? They're not.

There is no such assumption as the citation above illustrates. What IS different about poor Blacks from poor whites is that when poor Blacks are more responsive to GOTV efforts and when we come out to vote, we vote democratic - almost exclusively; whereas, while poor whites tend to vote Democratic, this vote is no where near exclusive. (I could post a citation for this too, if you wish) Those that vote Demo, want free rides. Your point?

Further, the larger issue is found by examining who does not have government-issued ID and it is instructive as to the purpose of these suppression efforts: They're free.

The elderly: With the gop attacks on SS and Medicare/Medicaid, the elderly is targeted; Another lie.
"Minorities:: Well ... that is self-explanatory. No it's not.

Now to your more "questionable" (to be polite) questions:

Do they not drive or have jobs? Many do, DUmpmonkeys not so much.

Many do not ... That's largely why some of us are poor. Most of us do. Not all of us are.

Do they not buy guns, cigarettes, alcohol? Yup, usually requires an ID.

Many do not. But even those that do ... since when, in "minority" communities, has a government-issued ID been required, or even neccesary, to purchase a gun, cigarettes, or alcohol? Except for the very young, any of these things can be purchased without question. That was a dick stomper there, you DUmbass.

Do they not cash checks, ID required.

Yes ... At check cashing centers that have much more liberal ID requirements, e.g., rent receipts+utility bill will usually do. How dare they ask for ID.

rent or buy apartments/homes, Must not let the new landlord know you skipped out.

Yes ... Generally on a cash bases with no real ID requirement. Hiding income to cheat the IRS.

receive registered mail? Well, show an ID.

Having been poor ... I can tell you ... registered mail is to be avoided. We know why that is, don't we?

Are they not required to show ID just as any other group in this country does? Flippy's mole.  I got him!!!!

In many cases ... No, we are not. Mole tag, I got the stinker! Yaay!
Oops, sorry, Flippy.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 08:16:20 PM »
You DUchebags better hope that I never live up to what the DUchebags think I am. That will be very bad for DUchebags.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »
So, in short - 1SBM essentially says that poor black folks break identification laws in all sorts of ways already, which is why they don't have positive ID to vote. 1SBM is quite the racist.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
He ain't that strong a black man if getting an ID of some kind is beyond his capabilities. I could care less what your neighborhood of cloak and daggers thinks is necessary to transact business. The law of the 'hood, ghetto, bario, hollar,farm, family, trailer park, etc doesn't apply for official business with NATIONAL CONSEQUENCES, friend, nor should it..otherwise we'd have hundreds of sets of cultural laws that have no consistency at all.

Basically he is telling us his community willfully shuns identification.Essentially, you have chosen to disenfranchise yourself not only from voting, but from getting legitimate loans(how many times do we hear its discrimination but if I'm being told blacks carry no ID, well that certainly puts a different spin on it doesn't it?), from buying homes(sorry, but transferring a deed is not going to happen to some anonymous person that can only be verified at Smitty's corner liquor store), and gaining decent employment(sorry, you will need an ID for that W-9).

So again, this is not a matter of racism, this is a matter of the black community(now in its own words via '1strong :rotf:blackman' refusing to be a part of a system of identification that would benefit them in most regards?  :thatsright: So it's racism basically because we won't respect your law of the hood. I'm sorry, but it's stupidity. I know whites who would be considered white trash that share this same kind of thinking and seriously, you morons only hurt yourselves. You have decided WILLINGLY to not be a part of the system and I'm sorry, but that behavior could exclude you from access to certain things. If you don't like the result of that considering YOU made the decision, then fly the big bird to the man in the mirror. He's the one disenfranchising you. :banghead:

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 08:44:36 PM »
So, in short - 1SBM essentially says that poor black folks break identification laws in all sorts of ways already, which is why they don't have positive ID to vote. 1SBM is quite the racist.
Just trying his best to pull the "moral authoritity" blanket over the primatives heads.
Stupid DUmpmonkey.  :bird:
Wimpy white man hiding under a black mans handle.
Freaking racist.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 08:56:48 PM »
I posted this before and saved it.  It bears reposting for the primitive lurkers because you can't answer it.  The answers provided by 1SBM is insufficient.  I dare him to try and take me on in this topic.

Today railroads and hotels, along with almost all providers of public accommodations in almost all circumstances, are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race. So what happens when you ride on Amtrak, the government-subsidized railroad? You hear an announcement over the PA system advising you to be prepared to show your identification if the conductor asks to see it.

Likewise, these days there is a good chance you will be asked for identification when you check into a hotel. You need ID to board an airplane or to drive a car. Recently I visited a doctor whose office is in a hospital. Just to enter the premises, I needed to present ID to a security guard.

If black people have trouble producing identification, how come nobody ever claims that these requirements are discriminatory?

Another important aspect of civil rights is equal employment opportunity. Under the 1986 immigration law, when you are hired for a job, you are required to provide your employer with documents proving both your identity and your citizenship or legal residency. How come nobody ever claims these requirements discriminate against blacks?

It is possible that the ID requirements for planes, trains, automobiles, hotels, hospitals and jobs have justifications so compelling as to justify discrimination. It is also possible that, by contrast, preventing election fraud is not a sufficiently compelling justification. The point here is that no one has ever had to make the former argument, because nobody claims ID requirements are discriminatory against blacks except when it comes to voting.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:06:42 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 04:35:19 AM »
There is no limit to the horror and scope of our Rovian schemes.  Flee while you still have a chance!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

You forgot this one, DAT:

:bwah:

This one, too . . . :evil:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »
You forgot this one, DAT:

:bwah:

This one, too . . . :evil:

Those are for later...

:wink:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 02:30:36 PM »
Those are for later...

:wink:

:evillaugh:

I like your style!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.