Author Topic: Here's what the inmates did for Sandusky on his first night in jail:  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Are_grits_groceries (10,881 posts)

Here's what the inmates did for Sandusky on his first night in jail:

Last edited Sun Jun 24, 2012, 01:29 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

<snip>
By law, Sandusky, who is currently on suicide watch at the Centre County (Penn.) Correctional Facility, will be sentenced within 90 days of the verdict being rendered.  He’s facing a maximum of 442 years behind bars.

As for what he may be facing once he’s actually behind bars?  If his first night in jail is any indication…

As soon as the lights went out at night, Sandusky’s fellow inmates at the Centre County Correctional Facility serenaded him with a chorus from Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”:

“Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone!”

For those seeking real-world justice, it appears Bubba has things well in hand.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/24/juror-on-sanudsky-victims-they-were-honestly-telling-us-the-truth/

Ha!
Bubba don't like child molesters.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002850534

I admit I thought that was funny.  :-)

Now for the reason I brought this over here. This DUmmy makes a racist remark.

sadbear (1,389 posts)
1. Wow! I'm surprised a prison population would be familiar with that song.

Why do I say that is racist, you may ask? He is hinting that the inmates are black people and that is why they wouldn't know a cracker band like Pink Floyd.
 :-)

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Here's what the inmates did for Sandusky on his first night in jail:
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
Now I want to watch the movie. I surprised they haven't released in on bluray yet.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:22:09 PM »
Ha!
Bubba don't like child molesters.

But the DUmp sure does!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »
But the DUmp sure does!

Gutless pissants.  They want "Bubba" to do their dirty work for them. If one of them was ever confronted by a real "Bubba", they would immediately void themselves & crumple into a whimpering sniveling lump.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »
Gutless pissants.  They want "Bubba" to do their dirty work for them. If one of them was ever confronted by a real "Bubba", they would immediately void themselves & crumple into a whimpering sniveling lump.

Outside of sentencing Sandusdky to eons of years in prison, there is nothing else the court system can do.

However, most "Bubba's" hate child molesters, at least that was what I learned in college 100 years ago. Whether or not it's still true, who knows with as many of them going to jail these days. Hurtin' or killin' the girlfriend or wife or a stranger is one thing, hurtin' a kid is entirely different.

Sandusky is old, and won't be able to fight off an attack, and I don't think he will be "lucky" enough to be put in solitaire as his crime doesn't warrant it. Hopefully he will be put in the general population, and the guards will make themselves scarce when Sandusky goes to the very public shower room. He will get what he deserves and I doubt that he will be able to survive what his poor victims did.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 03:07:32 PM »
Are these not the same people (I term I use very loosely) that are all for NAMBLA?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »
I've been watching a series called Lockup. They go to various prisons around the country. At one of said prisons, can't remember which one,  some inmate locked up there said that child rapists got stabbed and raped routinely... just on general principle. It happened so often that the prison staff had to segregate all the perverts from general population. It doesn't stop the inmates from getting to them though. Just makes it a little tougher.

As far as I am concerned child rapists should be marched through the streets naked getting whipped every step of the way until they die.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »

Why do I say that is racist, you may ask? He is hinting that the inmates are black people and that is why they wouldn't know a cracker band like Pink Floyd.
 :-)

Pffft, there's no black people in that part of Pennsyltucky.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
Pffft, there's no black people in that part of Pennsyltucky.

Actually, there are. Just not that many. Of course the number rises when college is in session

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 10:17:21 PM »
There's not an inmate in a state lockup anywhere who's ever heard of Pink Floyd.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »
I've been watching a series called Lockup. They go to various prisons around the country. At one of said prisons, can't remember which one,  some inmate locked up there said that child rapists got stabbed and raped routinely... just on general principle. It happened so often that the prison staff had to segregate all the perverts from general population. It doesn't stop the inmates from getting to them though. Just makes it a little tougher.

As far as I am concerned child rapists should be marched through the streets naked getting whipped every step of the way until they die.

Yup. they get shanked, or slashed a lot. If they survive it, they're marked men. Recognizable. Life is very short for them unless segregated. I really hope Sandusky is put in General Pop.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 11:29:38 AM »
Now I want to watch the movie.

No you don't--not sober, anyway.  Boring and makes no sense.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 11:32:10 AM »

Outside of sentencing Sandusdky to eons of years in prison, there is nothing else the court system can do.

However, most "Bubba's" hate child molesters, at least that was what I learned in college 100 years ago. Whether or not it's still true, who knows with as many of them going to jail these days. Hurtin' or killin' the girlfriend or wife or a stranger is one thing, hurtin' a kid is entirely different.

Sandusky is old, and won't be able to fight off an attack, and I don't think he will be "lucky" enough to be put in solitaire as his crime doesn't warrant it. Hopefully he will be put in the general population, and the guards will make themselves scarce when Sandusky goes to the very public shower room. He will get what he deserves and I doubt that he will be able to survive what his poor victims did.

Which all that plus his life sentence makes me wonder why the **** he will get rehabilitation paid for by us tax payers.  Rehabilitated why?   :mental:  Just let him get his jailhouse justice.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »
I suspect that he'll end up in protective custody with the snitches and other pedophiles.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
I suspect that he'll end up in protective custody with the snitches and other pedophiles.

You're probably right.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 03:09:19 PM »
Just a thought.

An associate's daughter was molested by their gardener in 2003, and he was sentenced to San Quentin. He was killed in prison by someone who didn't like pedos. The state gave the pedo's family 1.5 million bucks in a wrongful death settlement. My friend tried to sue the perv's family for money, but the suit was turned down because such settlements are off limits.

In my opinion, pervs should live in prison. Their lives are hell anyway as it should be, and their families don't get to hit the jailhouse lotto.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 05:05:40 PM »
Just a thought.

An associate's daughter was molested by their gardener in 2003, and he was sentenced to San Quentin. He was killed in prison by someone who didn't like pedos. The state gave the pedo's family 1.5 million bucks in a wrongful death settlement. My friend tried to sue the perv's family for money, but the suit was turned down because such settlements are off limits.

In my opinion, pervs should live in prison. Their lives are hell anyway as it should be, and their families don't get to hit the jailhouse lotto.

That's insane, the family of the victim should have been able to claim that money from the perv's family.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.