Author Topic: I am so saddened by Obama's secret kill list.  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I am so saddened by Obama's secret kill list.
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:14:46 PM »
dogindia

I am so saddened by Obama's secret kill list.

Last edited Wed May 30, 2012, 07:07 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101731608

Perhaps you all have talked about it before but I am so horrified and upset I am speaking out. Frankly sarcastic remarks back will not help. We are facing a very immoral leader. There is no excuse. NONE. This is totally horrific.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002745614

When a Dem does it, it is just a sad thing, if a Repuke did it, it would be an impeachable offense, frog march to the Hague and so on.

Aerows
1. You think Romney would be better?

I sure as hell don't; I think that asshole would be far worse. Obama isn't perfect, but he's the best chance we have.

If 0bama is the best chance we have we may as well give up now, luckily Romney could at least get us moving in the right direction.

dkf
3. I don't see any other avenue.

If we let them attack us we still have no way to apprehend them.

What is your solution?

When Romney is sworn in you will be singing with the war crime choir.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: I am so saddened by Obama's secret kill list.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:19:40 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002745614

When a Dem does it, it is just a sad thing, if a Repuke did it, it would be an impeachable offense, frog march to the Hague and so on.

If 0bama is the best chance we have we may as well give up now, luckily Romney could at least get us moving in the right direction.

When Romney is sworn in you will be singing with the war crime choir.

TERRORISM ACCORDING TO DU

• Under Bush, terrorists were misunderstood and unfairly-maligned minorities who were only fighting for their freedom.
  • Under 0bama, terrorists are evil and mean great harm to the United States.

THEREFORE, WOULDN'T IT MAKES SENSE TO A DUMMY TO ELECT A REPUBLICAN AS PRESIDENT, SO TERRORISTS WILL BE
AS HARMLESS AS KITTENS AGAIN?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 06:22:17 PM »

• Under Bush, terrorists were misunderstood and unfairly-maligned minorities who were only fighting for their freedom.

THEREFORE, WOULDN'T IT MAKES SENSE TO A DUMMY TO ELECT A REPUBLICAN AS PRESIDENT, SO TERRORISTS WILL BE

Ah, but terrorists under Barry are all white, right wing Christian conservatives.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 06:23:27 PM »

Good point.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »

Under Obama, Obama decides that whoever is is killed by drone attacks were killed because they were terrorists, not because they were collateral damage.  Obama never kills innocent people.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »
Guess what?

A Jury voted 4-2 to hide this post on Wed May 30, 2012, 07:26 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.) When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted. Hide post

That didn't take long.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 06:26:00 PM »
Under Obama, Obama decides that whoever is is killed by drone attacks were killed because they were terrorists, not because they were collateral damage.  Obama never kills innocent people.

Indeed, the 0bama logic is, literally, that anyone near suspected Al Qaeda members MUST be Al Qaeda, owing to the secrecy of Al Qaeda. From 2001 thru 2008, that was called a WAR CRIME by our brethren.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 06:26:46 PM »
MrSlayer
6. I'm neither horrified nor upset.

I'm not surprised either. This is the real world, with real bastards out there. Sometimes you have to be a bigger bastard. That's the hard fact of the matter.

Let's see how big of bastards we are allowed to be under Romney.  :whatever:

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »
Guess what?

That didn't take long.

Holy censorship. Skinner must have his 0bama-sized butt plug in, ready to take one for the cause.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 07:59:31 PM »
The one good thing about having a muzzie president is that muzzies love nothing more than killing other muzzies.

There's no way the Kenyan has killed a muzzie that didn't need killing. There's no muzzie in the entire mideast who doesn't need it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 08:46:36 PM »
Obama has lots of lists. 

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYRuUhCF8QQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Be careful, DUmmy.  You might find yourself on one and not even know it.  But go ahead and vote for the guy anyway.

And don't forget snitch@whitehouse.gov, because that's what good little Obamatrons do.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 10:46:51 PM »
C'mon you DUmmy ****ers, say it. Say the "W" word. Obama is a war criminal. ****in' say it like you did from 2002-2008.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 12:28:48 AM »
Don't let them forget how they haphazardly applied the Geneva Convention to accuse Bush of war crimes. Having a kill list is certainly in contravention to the Geneva Convention.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.