Author Topic: I heard Mitt Raumen Noodle say he wants to reduce the federal work force. Say  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
lonestarnot

I heard Mitt Raumen Noodle say he wants to reduce the federal work force. Says their are too many

federal workers. May already be posted here, but I think he's an asshole. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002742380

Well DUmmy if you understood economics at all you would realize that every government job, no matter how noble it is sucks money from the taxpayers, when you have too many people sucking money from the taxpayers and not enough paying in you have shit like we have today. So, if we can reduce the number of government workers and put them in the private sector they will be no longer sucking money out, but putting money in.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Not to mention how their retirements further suck money out of the economy. All supported by the US taxpayer.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline JakeStyle

I think the purpose of this OP was to try out the "Mitt Raumen Noodle" thing.  You fail, DUmbass.

Offline Kyle Ricky

It doesn't matter what Romney says or does, to a liberal he will always be an asshole.

Offline Doubleplusungood

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002742380

Well DUmmy if you understood economics at all you would realize that every government job, no matter how noble it is sucks money from the taxpayers, when you have too many people sucking money from the taxpayers and not enough paying in you have shit like we have today. So, if we can reduce the number of government workers and put them in the private sector they will be no longer sucking money out, but putting money in.

As Obama would say, "they need skin in the game". I think we could reduce government employees by at least half.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
As Obama would say, "they need skin in the game". I think we could reduce government employees by at least half.

Only half? 

We could reduce Federal Departments by half as well, starting with the EPA, Energy, (non) Education, and Homeland (in)Security.  The economy would literally explode without carrying that baggage around.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

Mitt Raumen Noodle.  Stupidest thing I've ever heard.  What is the lame little joke supposed to mean? 

All that bloat means little bureaucrats sitting in cubes needing to justify their existence.  So, they pen ridiculous regs that they pull out of their ass.  We're probably all breaking 500 laws a day just from the shit we don't about.  Fire them. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
The Governments job isn't to be an employer, they should have have as few employees as possible, their job is to create a business friendly environment where the private sector is the biggest employer.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Mitt Raumen Noodle.  Stupidest thing I've ever heard.  What is the lame little joke supposed to mean? 

Let me put on my DUmmie hat...After Mitt is elected and ruins the economy Obama saved the only thing the 99% will be able to afford to eat will be Raumen noodles.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Well I hear that Obama wants all the people to be on Foodstamps or work for the gov't.  I think he's an asshole.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Dems excel at votebuying.

edit to add s
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
The DUmmies need to read this:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/reese/reese284.html

Yes, you assholes, that IS what the intent of the Founding Fathers was, and we need to go back to it.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Reality vs DU

Well if this New York Times article is factual, surprisingly, government jobs are on the decline under Barry big ears.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/06/under-obama-a-record-decline-in-government-jobs/

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I think the purpose of this OP was to try out the "Mitt Raumen Noodle" thing.  You fail, DUmbass.

The - drug induced - paranoia from the Raumen in his cabinet made him do it...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

Well if this New York Times article is factual, surprisingly, government jobs are on the decline under Barry big ears.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/06/under-obama-a-record-decline-in-government-jobs/

That record, which will seem a dubious distinction to public-sector employees, is largely a result not of federal policy but of shrinking state governments.

Obama is responsible.  His economy is so bad that states have had to eliminate jobs.

Offline jukin

I think he's an asshole.

If you judge a man by his enemies then Romney looks real good.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.