Author Topic: I have rendered unto Caesar  (Read 454 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I have rendered unto Caesar
« on: April 21, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »
silverlib

I have rendered unto Caesar

Last edited Sat Apr 21, 2012, 08:55 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

This past year, I worked part time as a contractor in addition to my regular job, so I have written out what is, for me, a big check to IRS. I am happy that I live in a country, unlike the country that Caesar ruled many years ago, that helps out the 'un-blessed,' although not nearly as much as I think we should. For what is the purpose of the blessed if not to help the 'un-blessed.'

"Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing." Ronald Reagan - probably prior to becoming a Republican.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002594188

Ummm DUmmy, that quote from Reagan sums up conservatism pretty well. We are for individual rights not being violated by anyone especially the government.

man4allcats
2. Caesar's going to have to put me on the installment plan this year

because I ain't got it! Either that or he can come and lock my broke ass up. Those are his choices.

If they don't extend the Bush tax cuts your taxes will be even higher next year.  :-)

lunatica
3. I've been on that plan since 2008

Last edited Sat Apr 21, 2012, 07:41 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

And they've just added what I owe every year since. So like that old song, I owe my soul to the company store. Keep digging and what do you get. Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't you call my name. 'cause I owe my soul to the company store.

Caesar get's what Caesar wants. One way or tother. It has nothing to do with our free choice.

I thought taxes were patriotic. Democrats bitching about taxes is amusing.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Vagabond

Re: I have rendered unto Caesar
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:56:36 PM »
I am happy that I live in a country, unlike the country that Caesar ruled many years ago, that helps out the 'un-blessed,' although not nearly as much as I think we should. For what is the purpose of the blessed if not to help the 'un-blessed.'

Bread and Circuses?  Bah, we got those aplenty.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken