Author Topic: Has anyone here ever received a crazy left wing viral email filled with compl  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Capri

• Miss Capri, Chain-Smasher
  • Probationary (Probie)
You're joking, right ? - If you have gotten emails from people quoting any of these websites -

http://www.mikemalloy.com/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

http://www.infowars.com/

It's nearly a 100% lock that its false left wing propaganda.

Yes, and don't forget Democraticunderground, Dailykos, Huffington and 4chan.

BTW, it's as I've suspected for a very long time, the left absolutely love right-wing chain letters, and they actively prowl the net looking for them seeking them out for ridicule. Not just because left and right disagree on just about everything, but also because the left can use the fact something comes from a right wing "chain email" to make themselves look more truthful than they actually are. The left really wants republicans/conservatives to keep those chain letters coming and going, and I'd like them to stop.

This democraticunderground post proves the left troll conservative communities and listservs online and use any chain letter they can get to help their agenda of discrediting anyone who is on the non-left.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002572108

Yes, they are looking for more.

And I think that article where they were boasting about not finding or getting left-wing chain letters is exactly that - boasting. "Look at us democrats! We don't spread chain letters so that means we don't lie like the right!"

Bull.

They do spread chain letters and they do lie. They just call their own chain letters "causes" "outreach" and "action alerts" and even "memes" but all memes are chain letters, in fact, all virals are. You're likely to get more of the "action alert" kind on pet related lists where animal welfare extremists have taken over and already seriously undermined pet ownership rights.

But the non-left needs to start beating the left at their own game - finding and exposing left-wing chain letters, and how I would just love to see more left-wing chain letters end up debunked not only on Politifact and Factcheck, but on all sites that debunk virals. Hoax-slayer, Truthorfiction, etc. It makes me sick seeing all the conservative-slanted chain emails that end up there, even if some are true or partly true.
Youtube: MusicalMissCapri - SassyMissCapri - Capri4Jesus

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
We're 50th behind North Korea ? I'm not going to even bother to look that up. I'm just immediately running up the BS flag on that assertion.

Yeh, um no one is allowed in N.K.   :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
That's why they changed their name from North Korea to Best Korea.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Capri

• Miss Capri, Chain-Smasher
  • Probationary (Probie)
I think that what you should do is go to the Introductions forum and tell us about yourself--first.
I'm not into the introduction forums. Don't like just giving general stats about myself. If I'm going to contribute at all, it's got to be a conversation that I can just jump into. Besides, I don't read other people's intros, and don't expect anyone to read mine - unless I have a specific question or concern.

BTW, addictinginfo is a left-wing site full of liberal chain letters. They don't call it that, but "the Republican Alphabet" or "100 Ways To Irritate A Republican" and all similar things are liberal chain letters. "You Know You're A Liberal If" is too. Lots of smashworthy junk over there.

And I wouldn't even be touching on this in the intro forum.
Youtube: MusicalMissCapri - SassyMissCapri - Capri4Jesus

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I'm not into the introduction forums. Don't like just giving general stats about myself. If I'm going to contribute at all, it's got to be a conversation that I can just jump into. Besides, I don't read other people's intros, and don't expect anyone to read mine - unless I have a specific question or concern.

BTW, addictinginfo is a left-wing site full of liberal chain letters. They don't call it that, but "the Republican Alphabet" or "100 Ways To Irritate A Republican" and all similar things are liberal chain letters. "You Know You're A Liberal If" is too. Lots of smashworthy junk over there.

And I wouldn't even be touching on this in the intro forum.
The intro thread is the way to go. It gives a chance for everyone to say hello, and welcome to the forum. Politely.

edited to add ly.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a guess. You don't like chain letters.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
BTW, in a tragic turn of events from beer drinkers getting pissed after finding gold at the end of the rainbow instead of beer, only 32 Leprechauns remain out an estimated 5000. To help get the message out to save the Leprechauns, send this to 32 of your friends and you'll receive 32 times your current wealth in 3.2 years. Ignore it and your luck will be 32 times worse and fall off a ladder into a mirror an average of 3.2 times in your lifetime. :popcorn:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
BTW, in a tragic turn of events from beer drinkers getting pissed after finding gold at the end of the rainbow instead of beer, only 32 Leprechauns remain out an estimated 5000. To help get the message out to save the Leprechauns, send this to 32 of your friends and you'll receive 32 times your current wealth in 3.2 years. Ignore it and your luck will be 32 times worse and fall off a ladder into a mirror an average of 3.2 times in your lifetime. :popcorn:
Beer drinkers get pissed. All that beer has to go somewhere.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.