Author Topic: I want to make a prediction right now. I bet it will come out  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Maraya1969

I want to make a prediction right now. I bet it will come out

in the trial that, in fact Treyvon Martin never touched George Zimmerman and that he used a rock or something by Martin's dead body to scruch up his head to make it seem like there was a struggle. I believe that that there have been witnesses come forward to this fact. It is imposible for Zimmerman to have been scremeaning while being beating the way he way was supposed to have been beaten. There were no fighting marks accrding to the furneral director on Martin's body of a fight.

If Zimmerman had bruises that corroberated his story he would have shown them the night of the murder and have them photographed.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002552024

:whatever:

NatBurner
6. Well since we're speculating, I'd also bet that some of his testimony

was fed to him by one of the cops at the scene.

"Did you Fear For Your Life, Mr Zimmerman?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"And were you Attacked First?"

"...I sure was officer."

"Were you Acting In Self Defense and merely Standing Your Ground which is legal under State Code blahblahblah Section blah?"

"YES! YES I WAS, SIR!"

Same goes with the intial witness. I think some cop spool-fed that kid his whole account.

:whatever:

I just hope that none of these dumbasses ever serve on a jury. Everything under the sun is some kind of grand conspiracy to these people.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: I want to make a prediction right now. I bet it will come out
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
What is that "spool fed" the lib is going on about ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 09:22:21 AM »
My God, how can someone be so ****in stupid?

:stupidpeople:

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 09:23:44 AM »
My prediction is George is acquitted when the foaming at the mouth mobs of blacks and leftists have calmed down in 9 months.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 09:25:35 AM »
My prediction is George is acquitted when the foaming at the mouth mobs of blacks and leftists have calmed down in 9 months.
Hmmm, 9 months, another potential lib conspiracy.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 09:28:27 AM »
Hey, did any of their heads explode with Trayvon's mother appearing on O'Reilly last night?  Oh, they probably have something shitheaded to say, since she's a mother and all...

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 09:30:57 AM »
Hey, did any of their heads explode with Trayvon's mother appearing on O'Reilly last night?  Oh, they probably have something shitheaded to say, since she's a mother and all...

I am surprised that they aren't throwing a fit over her not appearing on NBC, MSNBC, ABC, or CNN. Then why would she want to be on a station that lied about this whole thing?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 09:56:12 AM »

They'll go into "race riot" mode at that point.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 10:00:33 AM »
My prediction is George is acquitted when and the foaming at the mouth mobs of blacks and leftists have calmed down in 9 months. will riot across the country causing untold amount of damage to various Democrat shit holes, making the '73 election season look like Seseme Street on Ice.

There. Clarified for your edification.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 10:30:03 AM »

If they don't, there may not be any foaming at the mouth mobs of blacks and leftists left alive.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 10:47:07 AM »
They'll go into "race riot" mode at that point.

and I will go in to this mode if they come near me or my family.   :killemall:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
That looks just like something Nads would have written from all the misspellings.