Author Topic: I Love Abortion: Implying Otherwise Accomplishes Nothing for Women's Rights  (Read 2197 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002436802

And if you call them pro abortion, they howl like a stuck pig.
This is just sickening.

I just can't understand the mentality that the only thing that matters is the woman's choice. Just imagine the crying and wailing if men were given the power to decide whether the unborn live or die.  :banghead:

-When was the last time that a doctor stuck a pair of scissors in your skull and sucked your brains out?
Maybe that's the problem, Beth is a failed abortion, that would explain her lack of anything even resembling an intellect.

Obviuosly not often enough! It could only make her smarter!

I don't wish to make you ill, but I need to highlight this post:

Damn! just damn! If I hadn't read that, I would never evn believed a DUmmie could be so calloused and  nonchalant about a human life!! A root canal? Really? ****in' twat! (my apologizes to the our fair sisters here for the language, but, damn, just damn!!!)

edited to add!

Toots would throw somethin' threw my computer screen if she read this, and she would probably use the "C" word when she did it!!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:43:50 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
whoops!

“I never have believed that Jesus Christ would approve of abortions and that was one of the problems I had when I was president, having to uphold Roe v. Wade. And I did everything I could to minimize the need for abortions. I made it easy to adopt children, for instance, that were unwanted and also initiated the program called Women and Infant Children, or WIC program, that’s still in existence now. But except for the times when a mother’s life is in danger or when a pregnancy is caused by rape or incest I would certainly not or never have approved of any abortions…

“I’ve signed a public letter calling for the Democratic Party at the next convention to espouse my position on abortion which is to minimize the need, requirement for abortion and limit it only to women whose life are in danger or who are pregnant as a result of rape or incest. I think if the Democratic Party would adopt that policy that would be acceptable to a lot of people who are now estranged from our party because of the abortion issue.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/29/audio-its-time-for-democrats-to-moderate-on-abortion-says-jimmy-carter/

I wonder what they think of ol' Jimmuh now? (he's still an anti-semitic prick and economic moron in my book.)
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
How do you oppose abortion, then say you want to minimize it ? Lib logic again.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.