Author Topic: I see what the GOP is trying to do. Cowards!  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I see what the GOP is trying to do. Cowards!
« on: February 19, 2012, 12:38:07 PM »
FarLeftFist

I see what the GOP is trying to do. Cowards!

I just watched Van Hollen vs. Ryan on Meet the Press and it's clear as day. After leading this country off a cliff economically the GOP is now attacking Obama's budget. THEY want the President to make the politically suicidal moves of lowering the deficit by cutting programs MILLIONS rely on. They're shirking responsibility.

You know what? I DO think we need to lower the deficit (eventually) but I don't think Obama should have to be the one to do it. Obama should solely focus on job creation. THEY created this fiscal mess let THEM make the politically suicidal moves necessary. The reason for their constant attacks is because they KNOW it's political suicide to impose austerity and when they (GOP) try to enforce these austerity measures they know they will pay the price dearly and probably become extinct as a political party.

Just like them, a bunch of cowards. THEY create the mess than scream and cry that someone isn't fixing THEIR mess. Like little whiney cry-babies shirking responsibility. You broke it GOP YOU fix it. We'll concentrate on growing the economy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002328607

Hey dumbass, 0bama has been in office since 2009 and up until last January he and his party had total control of the government. Now that the GOP has the house unemployment is down to record lows of 8.3%, all last week you kept celebrating that and saying 0bama saved us. Now all of a sudden everything is a mess again? You idiots need to make up your minds.

The reality is ever since Pelosi was handed the gavel we started going faster over that cliff, then when 0bama was sworn in he punched the accelerator, and said, "look what the republicans did".

JoePhilly
1. They created the mess on purpose ... its Grover Norquist's plan.

The GOP knows that the American people will never give up Social Security or Medicare unless absolutely forced to do so.

So the GOP's strategy, since Reagan, has been to grow the deficit when then control things, such that it becomes so big, the American people will give up those, and all other social programs.

That's always the plan.

CrispyQ
2. The question is,

Why do Americans vote someone into a governmental office who hates government?

We don't hate government, you potted plant, we recognize that government has its limits and want people who abide by that in government.

DCBob
4. Correct.. this is not the time to be imposing austerity measures on a fragile economy.

As you said the focus should be on job creation... at least until the unemployment rate is down to about 5 or 6%.

He has had 3 years of his laser like focus on jobs, this November his employers will tell him, he doesn't have to go home, but he can't stay here, and the next guy will be given a chance. Look at the bright side DUmmies, 0bama will help stimulate the economy by collecting unemployment.  :-)

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: I see what the GOP is trying to do. Cowards!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »
We don't hate government, you potted plant

Ha ha

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 12:51:53 PM »
Yes, more Solyndras and other green fiascos as long as 0bama campaign bundlers get the payoff time 100.

0bama is the most corrupt president in our history.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
@FarLeftLisp~

You are one dumb f***er.  :mental:

How do you manage to determine which shoe to put on which foot from one day to the next?

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 01:32:03 PM »
JoePhilly
1. They created the mess on purpose ... its Grover Norquist's plan.

The GOP knows that the American people will never give up Social Security or Medicare unless absolutely forced to do so.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Destroyer25

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Progressive Conservative, Social Market Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
Obama? Create jobs?  :rofl: :rofl:

I seem to recall him stating early on in his Presidency, that he'd create jobs for blue collar Americans with infrastructure projects, like FDR did. Yet I don't see the Keystone XL pipeline being built. All I see is subsidies for failing "green" energy companies and car manufactures that are producing "green" cars, which by the way, only the affluent can afford.
Television brought the brutality of war into the comfort of the living room. Vietnam was lost in the living rooms of America--not on the battlefields of Vietnam. -Marshall McLuhan

The body of a dead enemy always smells sweet. -Titus Flavius Vespasian

If you want peace, prepare for war. -Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism - WAR has Never Solved Anything. -An unknown wise man

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Freedom is never free. -Unknown

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 01:43:25 PM »
Blaming the GOP for the damage The Big Zero has done is like blaming the whales for global warming.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »
Blaming the GOP for the damage The Big Zero has done is like blaming the whales for global warming.
But it's true! I mean, all that whale shit at the bottom of the ocean. Just sayin'...

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 03:14:45 PM »
Not even these DUmpshits can believe what they write! Last I looked, even the left is pissed at this guy!

That's ok, dipshits, send him out to play another round of golf, or send him on another vacation while the American people are slowly losing everything they own! What the hell do you care? You don't own a damn thing!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »
Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 05:51:36 PM »
It actually IS Obama's fault.  He should have listened to Nancy Pelosi who opined that unemployment insurance is the largest economic booster.  So Obama should have just put all Americans on unemployment and voila! the economy is fixed.
How can you not SEE how stupid you are?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »
You know, for a bunch of redneck, gun toting, Bible thumping, quasi-literate neanderthals some how we manage to outsmart the elitist libs every time.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »
You know, for a bunch of redneck, gun toting, Bible thumping, quasi-literate neanderthals some how we manage to outsmart the elitist libs every time.

By the mere and unaided act of being ourselves.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
Its been nearly 4 years. Exactly WHEN is Obama going to focus on job creation?
NOW would be a good time.

But Obama came in with a filibuster-proof senate and a majority congress.
Its kinda hard to blame republicans when the Democrats controlled congress since 2006.

At some point the economy becomes your responsibility. Blaming Bush won't work in 2012.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 08:51:12 PM »
DCBob
4. Correct.. this is not the time to be imposing austerity measures on a fragile economy.

As you said the focus should be on job creation... at least until the unemployment rate is down to about 5 or 6%.

You are right. Let's wait until we are more like Greece and then impose the austerity measures.  Some economists think we have 3-4 years at the current rate before we meet Greece's fate.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 10:00:39 PM »
Quote from:
FarLeftFist

I see what the GOP is trying to do... and it's clear as day. After leading this country off a cliff economically the GOP is now attacking Obama's budget. THEY want the President to make the politically suicidal moves of lowering the deficit by cutting programs MILLIONS rely on.

You know what? I DO think we need to lower the deficit (eventually) but I don't think Obama should have to be the one to do it. THEY created this fiscal mess let THEM make the politically suicidal moves necessary. The reason for their constant attacks is because they KNOW it's political suicide to impose austerity and when they (GOP) try to enforce these austerity measures they know they will pay the price dearly and probably become extinct as a political party.

This fool is stupid on so many different levels it's hard to decide where to start.  But what's immediately noticable is that the primitive believes the deficit needs to be lowered, he just wants the Republicans to be the ones who try and do it because he thinks they'll fail.

OK, let's say that's what happens.  Then it's going to be up to the Dems to commit the same political suicide, because the only way to lower the deficit, as the primitive admits, is "by cutting programs MILLIONS rely on."  So how is it the Republicans will cease to exist but the Dems wouldn't for doing the exact same thing?

Primitives continue to amaze me in their stupidity.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
They built stagecoach way stations right up to the day the last stagecoach was built. This reminds me of a topic I was thinking of starting titled "Reading between the lines". No time like the present.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.