Author Topic: Pam lies again...  (Read 1658 times)

Offline jukin

Re: Pam lies again...
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 12:17:15 PM »
0bama is so bad that I will vote for Paul if he is our nominee.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »
Getting back to the OP . . .

In other news, water is wet, and the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 01:10:17 PM »
0bama is so bad that I will vote for Paul if he is our nominee.
I would vote for Donald Trump, or Dick Morris, or Nancy Grace. Hell, I'd vote for Vince, the ShamWow! guy, before I'd sit home, or vote for the muslim.

It isn't possible to make a mistake in voting against the jug-eared Kenyan.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012, 02:00:44 PM »
Well, you know, BadCat, in 1980 I wanted George Bush, in 1988 I wanted Robert Dole, in 2000 I wanted Richard Cheney, in 2008 I wanted Duncan Hunter.  Obviously, I didn't get them.

(This is no disparagement of the eventual Republican candidates those years--no way--it's just that such preference were made before Reagan beginning in 1981, Bush beginning in 1989, and the second Bush beginning in 2001, proved themselves remarkably good presidents, the best presidents in my entire life.  Foresight, unlike hindsight, is not always accurate.)

Romney has what he needs, from the center and the left; inevitably he's going to turn right, and one's encouraged that he's ramping up his attacks on the Magic One (although he still has a long way to go).

But if one isn't confident about that, about Romney, well then, put one's efforts into getting senators and congressmen more conservative into office, so as to keep Romney going the right direction.  Don't care for Romney?--well, then, work to get others into other offices who will keep forcing his hand in the conservative direction.

That's always been my attitude.  It's more than just the presidency.

Yup.  I would say you got it pretty well summed up Coach.  There are three branches of government for a reason.  We are a Constitutional Republic for a reason.  It serves both winners and losers well.   I have wanted a lot of things in my life that I found I really didn't like once I got, and, (conversely) got a lot of things that I really didn't want that I fell in love with.  That is not to say one has to lie down, roll over, and accept ones lot in life, rather, as you point out, one has to accept those things one cannot change and then work to change those one can.

Put another way if you ain't rowing you shouldn't bitch about where the boat ends up.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »
No way Pam the Plagiarizer has conservative friends.  She may know of, or work with people of conservative persuasion, however none of them would classify Pam as friend.

Zero bongs, no cops, bushes, conversions, or applause.

The only people she works with are felons. They have most likely lost their voting rights forever.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 04:18:49 PM »
Whoever the nominee is gets my vote - Granted, Ive expected it would be Romney since the day after The One won the election (must have been some sort of arc, trend, or dots that I witnessed) and I still do.

Couldn't have been any wronger on Palin however. I did not expect she would be subject to unending leftist savagery.

My only lingering concern with Romney is that he is going to tap Ron Paul for VP to appropriate some of the TEA Party/college kid/Occupy votes. Ive noticed they have both stayed pretty clear of attacking each other.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 06:31:28 PM »
The only people she works with are felons. They have most likely lost their voting rights forever.
Juvie felons. As long as they stay out of the Big House, they're the democrat base.